- I'm still holding out for a LEGO-like theme. —BioniclesaurKing4t2 - "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, . . . run." 21:46, June 5, 2017 (UTC)
Build, the last Heisei Rider?
Maybe not. Naruhito will ascend the throne in the very beginning of 2019. So, we have one Rider left.
Yes, the 20th series will be the final Heisei Rider and the first of the new era. A situation akin to Black RX, only the difference is Emperor Akihito is stepping down. This hasn't been done in Japan's government in over 200 years, hence why the Japanese are making a big deal about it. It would be like a President being elected and then deciding midway into his/her term that they want to quit. Usually, appointed officials serve their tenure until their term is up or until death and being Emperor of Japan usually had no exit clause in their constitution (though that is going to change during the process of Akihito's preparations for leaving with the Diet set to change the rules.)--Aldo The Fox (talk) 22:42, June 9, 2017 (UTC)
Let's not rile up anyone by mentioning that name, besides Japan no longer has an Emperor as a political figure of power. Much like in England, the power structure has changed over time so the Imperial family leaves governing to elected officials. The Emperor's job is more for ceremonial events or diplomatic events (greeting visitors such as the President of the USA, Akihito shook hands with President Obama when he visited Japan.) when world leaders visit the country though more serious matters are up to the Prime Minister.
But bottom line, Build is the last FULL Kamen Rider Series of the Heisei Era and its successor will be the final series of that era PERIOD and the first of the new era like Black RX was for the Showa and Heisei era.--Aldo The Fox (talk) 21:12, June 14, 2017 (UTC)
- "and the first of the new era". My point of contention with your wording: no season will be part of two franchise Eras, even if it's split between two real-world Periods (my nitpicking word choice distinction; if you get this difference, don't bother reading further). Black RX was the first real-world Heisei "Period" series, yes, but it was still well within the franchise's Showa Rider "Era" that went until J. I feel that Toei will keep the "Heisei" name for the full season 20 after Build to balance Phase 2 (Neo) with Phase 1 (OG) Heisei at ten each, and only then make their newly named "Era 3" start in season 21, unless they've made a public statement to the contrary. —BioniclesaurKing4t2 - "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, . . . run." 05:12, June 15, 2017 (UTC)
Proposed 20th Heisei Rider Name
I wonder what the 20th Hersei Rider's name would be?
My guess: "Score".
You mean around the time when Build's movie premiered? (August 2018)
- Correct, somewhere in the July-August portion of 2018. Aldo The Fox (talk) 03:43, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Here's my guess: 2018.8.4 (SAT) BlackJack56 (talk) 06:12, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
Guys I "think" I know what the transformation devices are
--World Driver and Material Bottles--
i just think i know it i found it in other websites but i cant find it now
I believe we know the name of a secondary rider as being Kamen rider Close (pronounces Claws), and I noticed it wasn't on the page, so I thought I would just let people know, in case it can be added. I'm also pretty sure one of the villains will be called Nitrogue. XyFeX10 (talk) 17:17, July 15, 2017 (UTC)
About Kamen Rider Build's secondary rider
Kamen Rider Build's secondary rider is Kamen Rider Close.
future is unpredictable but the future will show you the happening 06:17, July 18, 2017 (UTC)well the name of the second rider is Claw he uses the Claw dragon with his full bottles to henshin —Preceding unsigned comment added by Gaikurenai (talk • contribs)
What About BloodStark?
So here's what I'm seeing, I see Build, (Claws/Close), and NightRogue, and It was Official that there'll be another Villain named "BloodStark", isn't anyone gonna add him as well?
~~Sign, Kamen Rider Crisis~~
After Build, do we have to wait another 11 years for a new era?
This is Build's recently revealed plot:
"The Japanese archipelago is divided into 3 parts by the "Sky Wall" that emerged from the Pandora Box found on Mars.
"In the capital cities of Toto, Saita, and Kita, are born mysterious organisms called "Smash" terrorizing humanity! A young man will fight!
"The idea behind Build's different forms are based on combining various components as part of an experiment to find a Best Match!
"Build's catchphrase is: 'Well, let's start the experiment!'
He will try different Full Bottle combinations to create a 'law of victory'."
So we have a series possibly grounded in science or at the very least tries to encourage kids to get excited about science using physics and chemistry in the same way Fourze used space travel...I approve. But, we still need a bit more. We have the story now, but now we need the acting cast.--Aldo The Fox (talk) 01:22, July 26, 2017 (UTC)
Trailer just dropped.
Hey, you all.
Just wanted to link the trailer for Build that dropped last night.
....I think the main character's name is "Kiriyu Usagi".
YAY IT BEGINS TOMORROW
Are we not including Stage-Show-exclusive crossovers or something? Because I found that stage-show crossover this morning and put it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3IWthGa4E&t=433s Legognocchi101 (talk) 00:04, September 25, 2017 (UTC)
Outdoor events like this which feature the main Rider with his predecessors are common for recent Rider shows these days, though they don't really serve any relevance canon-wise other than just to show the kids that "hey, Riders are helping each other!" kind of thing. If we were to include every single one of these, then that'd be equivalent to just copy pasting the entire All Riders list onto every single Rider season page.
Yayyyy Or Yeahhh?!
The toy images provided by Bandai all stick to "Yeah!" for all of them.
- But which is "right", the sound or the script? —BioniclesaurKing4t2 - "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, . . . run." 17:55, September 29, 2017 (UTC)future is unpredictable but the future will show you the happening 08:07, October 9, 2017 (UTC) im gai here can i get some info about the third and fourth kamen rider please
Build Winter Scans
User:Suminoma 09:02, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
Spider-themed Transteam Gun user
Hey guys, I found a picture of someone using the Spider Fullbottle in the Transteam Gun here on Twitter. Is this official or fan art though? If it's just fan-made, I really wish it was real. It's too perfect to go unused.
- Definitely fan art, although it's the most accurate fan art to PLEX's art I've ever seen. --Diamondmatter (talk) 01:14, December 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Aw nuts. Hope you like it too at least. And can you help me translate the name if possible? I don't understand Japanese enough sadly. I also really hope the Build cast gets to see this and use this design so that it can become real one day.
- AlexTheUltimateInovator97 (talk) 02:55, December 23, 2017 (UTC)
Crocodile Crack Fullbottle
I got the sound for it