|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Takeshi Kinashi (木梨 猛 Kinashi Takeshi) transforms into Kamen Norider (仮面ノリダー Kamen Noridā) in a Kamen Rider parody series Kamen Norider from 1988 to 1991.
In 2019, he briefly made a cameo in Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer.
Takeshi is a young man who was kidnapped by the secret organization Jocker and forced to undergo a procedure that turned him into a super-powered cyborg. Before he can be brainwashed into doing Joker's in-joke and bidding, he escapes and becomes the Kamen Norider, fighting for humanity's smile against the evil forces that created him. Each episode sees Takeshi meeting another of Jocker's cyborg, interacting with supporting characters (such as his mentor, Tachibana Tobee), and he ultimately ends up married with his girlfriend and then retired.
Somehow, Takeshi was imprisoned due to his self-proclaimed "Kamen Rider" status but later encouraged Sougo Tokiwa about the true meaning of Kamen Rider after he saw Sougo was imprisoned as well. Takeshi disappeared without Sougo knowing.
Behind The Scene
- Takeshi Kinashi's name is a combination of names from Takeshi/Takeshi Hongo (本郷 猛 Hongō Takeshi),better known as Kamen Rider #1, and Kinashi/Noritake Kinashi, the Japanese actor and producer who portrayed this character (Takeshi Kinashi).
- Kamen Norider's name is a play to the original Kamen Rider name, since the character itself was a parody character to the original Kamen Rider.
- Takeshi Kinashi is the first parody Rider to appear in a licensed Kamen Rider movie, which is Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer.
- However, he was seen on his civilian outfit only, due to his self-proclaimed "Kamen Rider" status.
- His "Upgrade Form" name is a play to the original Super Rider name, also known as Kazuya Oki/Kamen Rider Super-1.
- No Rider - A villain from a Zi-O stage show parody on Kamen Norider.