|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Asakura was already a Rider and in jail until Venosnaker busted its master out. He later kills Kamen Rider Scissors. He reappears at the end where he activates Final Vent together with the others in one ending.
Kamen Rider Ouja
- Punching Power: 12.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 20 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
Asakura can transform into Kamen Rider Ouja using his Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Venosnaker. His Visor is a scepter named the Venovisor (ベノバイザー Beno Baizā). Ouja's kicking power and running speed are identical to Ryuki's, while his jump punching power and jump height are slightly higher.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Ouja can arm himself with the Veno Saber (ベノサーベル Beno Sāberu), a sword derived from Venosnaker's tail.
By using Venosnaker's Final Vent, Ouja can execute his primary finisher, the Veno Crash (ベノクラッシュ Beno Kurasshu), in which Ouja runs toward the opponent with Venosnaker slithering behind him before jumping into the air. Venosnaker then spits a stream of venom at Ouja, propelling him into a flying bicycle kick that strikes the enemy.
Appearances: Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Venovisor - Ouja's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Rideshooter - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
Behind the scenes
To be added.
- ↑ 250 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 400 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 3000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.