|This article is about a/an actor in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Beginning with the character's brief appearance in Kamen Rider Decade, and continuing throughout the Cho Den-O Series, Takuya Mizoguchi portrays Ryotaro. Mizoguchi had originally portrayed the younger iteration of Ryotaro called "Kotaro" in the Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born! film.
He also starred in the live action film adaptation of the Bakuman manga. He portrayed Moritaka Mashiro.
On November 10 and 11 2018, Satoh made his first ever overseas event at Chara Expo USA in Anaheim, California to promote his new calendar.. This would make Takeru Satoh the second Heisei Rider to have made an convention appearance in America, with the first being Renn Kiriyama. However, Kiriyama's appearance was for his role as Kamen Rider Double, whereas Satoh was at America with an entirely different purpose.
In 2018, Satoh reprised his role as Ryotaro for the first time since 2008 in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER.
Takeru's Youtube Channel
Currently, his Youtube Channel has 1.83 Million Subscribers due to his popularity as international actor around the world.
- Takeru Satoh is the first Kamen Rider Actor who just reach 1 Million Subscribers in just one month after his Youtube Channel was created on March 10, 2020, with his first video reach 10 Million Views.
- Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born! - Ryotaro Nogami
- Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka - Ryotaro Nogami
- Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown - Ryotaro Nogami
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER - Ryotaro Nogami