|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
In presumably an altered variation of the events during Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World, Takato Shiramine most likely defeated Wataru Kurenai & Keisuke Nago. He was later brought to the main universe by Swartz to battle with Sougo Tokiwa and Geiz Myokoin.
He was finally eliminated by Kamen Rider GeizRevive's Time Burst.
Kamen Rider Rey
- ―Rey Kivat's transformation announcement[src]
- Rider height: 205 cm.
- Rider weight: 87 kg.
- Punching power: 17 t.
- Kicking power: 8 t.
- Maximum jump height: 30 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
With the assistance of Rey Kivat (レイキバット Rei Kibatto), an artificial Kivat created by the 3WA, Shiramine can transform into Kamen Rider Rey. He is armed with the Blowning Shoulders (ブロウニングショルダー Burōningu Shorudā), which have a grip strength of 9 t and can extend their claws like spears. By using the Key Fuestle (キーフエッスル Kī Fuessuru), the chains on Rey's arms are released and he is armed with the Gigantic Claw (ギガンティック・クロー Gigantikku Kurō).
With the Gigantic Claw, he can perform the Blizzard Claw Execution (ブリザードクロー・エクスキュージョン Burizādo Kurō Ekusukyūjon) with the destructive power of 28 t.
- Rey Kivat - Takato's Artificial Kivat partner.
- Rey Kivat Belt - Transformation device.
- Fuestles - Whistle-like devices that activate a function, depending on the Fuestle.
- Gigantic Claw - Rey's personal weapon.
Behind the scenes
to be added
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Takato Shiramine - original Kamen Rider Rey.