|This article is about a/an actor in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Takamasa Suga (須賀 貴匡 Suga Takamasa) is a Japanese actor. He is well known for portraying Shinji Kido, the primary rider of Kamen Rider Ryuki (2002). He also portrayed the Mirror World version of Shinji Kido, Dark Shinji in Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final.
Before Suga debuted as an actor, he worked several part-time jobs while going to actor training school. His family had owned a sushi restaurant but was kicked out of the house when they discovered his intention of not taking over the restaurant. In 1999, he made his debut appearance in a stage production. In 2002, he was cast in the lead role of Kamen Rider Ryuki, playing Shinji Kido.
Although Takamasa Suga has not reprised his role on-screen, ten years after Ryuki's series ended, he reprised his role as both Ryuki and Ryuga, alongside several other Kamen Rider alumni, in the video game Super Climax Heroes, which was released on November 29, 2012. 
He also reprised Ryuki in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER movie albeit only as a voice-over. Shortly after, he later reprised Shinji Kido as well as Darkside Shinji in Kamen Rider Zi-O and Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Takamasa Suga is the first Kamen Rider actor that played as multiple Kamen Riders, Shinji Kido (Ryuki) & Dark Shinji (Ryuga). Followed by Kenji Matsuda as Zaomaru Zaitsuhara (Zanki) & Tohki from Kamen Rider Hibiki as well as Jiro (IXA) in Kamen Rider Kiva, Hiro Mizushima as both Souji Tendou (Kabuto) and Souji Kusakabe (Dark Kabuto) in Kamen Rider Kabuto, and Shouma Yamamoto as Takato Shiramine (Rey) and Taiga Nobori (Saga/Dark Kiva) in Kamen Rider Kiva
- However, Shiramine's roles in Kiva are split between one character in the movie and one in the series, while Matsuda's roles are split between two series, with Tohki being a movie-exclusive Rider. By comparison, Mizushima and Suga's roles are both in the same series with one Rider being explicitly stated to be an evil/anti-heroic counterpart to their other role.
- Takamasa Suga once stated that he actually want to appear in a cameo role in the Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost (several cast members of Kamen Rider Agito had previously appeared in Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final including the leading actor and Suga's predecessor Toshiki Kashu), but his request was turned down by the producer who answered by crossing his fingers.
- Takamasa Suga alongside other Kamen Rider actors alumni (Toshiki Kashu/Agito, Kenji Matsuda/Zanki, Hironari Amano/Garren, Ryoji Morimoto/Chalice, Masaya Kikawada/Kamen Rider #1, Ryosuke Miura/Ankh) can be seen performing a spoof of their respective Kamen Rider role In drama "Keibuho Yabe Kenzo" season 2. Takamasa Suga as detective Yuuki Makoto (pun name of Ryuki) quoting a catchphrase of Kamen Rider Ryuki, "Those who don't fight won't survive!!" (戦わなければ、生き残れない!! Tatakawanakereba, ikinokorenai!!) during police briefing, he also can be seen performing Ryuki's transformation pose in episode 5.
- Takamasa Suga at Wikipedia