|This article is about a Rider in Kamen Rider 555.|
Takahisa Shindo (神道 貴久, Shindō Takahisa) was a member of Ryusei School. He used the Kaixa Gear in an attempt to defeat the Crocodile Orphnoch, but was defeated and died from the effects of the Kaixa Gear.
Kamen Rider Kaixa
- Punching Power: 3 t.
- Kicking Power: 7 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.3 sec.
Once transformation is completed, the Kaixa Armor has several key features in its design to protect protection to the user. Like all gear, the Kaixa armor manifests when the Kaixa Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, and Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that gives Kaixa greater strength at the cost of speed. The steams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets and Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Kaixa Pointer can be connected it. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks and the X Finder visor that gives Kaixa incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, and a limited amount of x-ray vision.
This form is exclusive to 555 Episode 12.
- SB-913B Kaixa Driver - Kaixa's transformation device.
- SB-913C Kaixa Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913X Kaixa Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger and a lightsaber.
Behind the scenes
Takahisa Shindo is portrayed by Shintaro Chikada (近田 慎太郎, Chikada Shintarō).
- TV Asahi. (2003). Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Tokuma Shoten. (2003). Masked Rider Faiz 1. p. 7, 10, 15, 17. ISBN 978-4197605378.
- Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. First Volume. p. 16, 31. ISBN 978-4091014917.
- Shogakukan. (2004). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. Second Volume. p. 17, 23. ISBN 978-4091014955.