|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
- "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really am sorry!"
- ―The police officer apologising for his awry neutralizing of a Gurongi.[src]
Kamen Rider Decade
World of Agito
As G3-X, he dealt with the Gurongi Me-Bajisu-Ba who was fighting the police, using the GX-05 Kerberos's Gatling Mode to blast the monster to bits, as witnessed on the TV news in the Hikari Studio when it arrived in the World of Agito. Though he successfully neutralized the Gurongi he faced, the use of the G3-X suit gave him a great deal of physical stress and the resulting collateral damage resulted in criticism of SAUL from the media. Telling Tohko Yashiro that he couldn't do it anymore, the police officer walked out, forcing her to search for new candidates for G3-X which came in the form of Yusuke Onodera (Kamen Rider Kuuga) and Daiki Kaito (Kamen Rider Diend).
Kamen Rider G3-X
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 176 kg
- Eyesight: 15 km
- Hearing: 15 km
- Punching Power: 2.5 t
- Lifting Power: 20 t with GA-04 Antoures
- Kicking Power: 7.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 20 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 8 seconds
- Defense: 10
- GX-Launcher: 30 t[note 1]
From what was seen during Shoichi Ashikawa's past, the A.R. World version of G3-X was also modified from the standard G3-System using G3's diagnostic data. It is unknown if it has the same A.I. installed as the original G3-X, though the existence of the G4 chip suggests that this may be the case.
Behind the scenes
- Although his name was not revealed around the time of Kamen Rider Decade's release, Kamen Rider Zukan confirmed his name to be Takahiro Furuya.
- ↑ 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 TV Asahi. (2001). Kamen Rider G3.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ Shogakukan. (2001). Masked Rider Agito: Complete Works. First Volume. p. 31. ISBN 978-4091014788
- ↑ MediaWorks. (2002). Masked Rider Agito: Hybrid File. p. 67. ISBN 978-4840221719.