|This article is about a video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|"Let's going King of Fantasy! (Orchestra waltz music)"|
|―Looping standby announcement[src]|
|"Gachan! Dual Up! Tadoru Meguru RPG! Taddle Fantasy! (orchestral waltz music)"|
|―Gamer Driver transformation announcement[src]|
|"Gachon! Kimewaza! Gachan! Taddle Critical Slash!"|
|―Gamer Driver Finisher announcement[src]|
|"Dual Up! Satan appeared! (Say "Ma~ou") Taddle Fantasy!"|
|―Fantasy Gamer Level 50 transformation announcement[src]|
|"Kimewaza! Dual Gashat! Taddle Critical Slash!"|
|―Finisher announcement with Gear Holder[src]|
Taddle Fantasy (タドルファンタジー, Tadoru Fantajī) is an updated version of Taddle Quest created by Kuroto Dan. It is one of the games serving as the basis for the Gashat Gear Dual β alongside Bang Bang Simulations. Becoming Hiiro Kagami's most powerful Gashat game, it was by this name that Masamune Dan addressed him before being surpassed by the Level 100 Taddle Legacy.
Seemingly a spinoff of Taddle Quest, Taddle Fantasy is an RPG where the player controls a demon king who must defeat the hero (presumably the player character of Taddle Quest) to take over the world.
Dan Kuroto reveals the Gashat Gear Dual β to Ex-Aid and Hiiro as he summoned the Fantasy Gamer, the support robot of Taddle Fantasy. Dan stated and demonstrated that the game was so powerful that it forced Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level X out of his transformation. 「The Truth Exposed」
As Genm Zombie Gamer Level X tries to get back the Mighty Action X Gashat from Hiiro, Hiiro jumps around and lures the Fantasy Gamer into a Confusion Energy Item. This caused it to attack Genm and the Gatton Bugster, and dropped the Gashat Gear Dual β. Hiiro picked up the Gashat Gear Dual β and transformed into Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50. 「A Sudden Fantasy!?」
Hiiro assumed Fantasy Gamer Level 50 when he fought Vernier Bugster. After the Bugsters transformed back into the patient it infected, Brave fought Para-DX. He was doing fine until his chest pains happened again and he canceled his transformation and collapsed. As a result, Taiga took the Gashat Gear Dual β from Hiiro. 「Take Off Against the Direction of the Wind!」
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Hiiro takes the Gashat Gear Dual Beta to battle Another Hiiro on an even playing field (due to Another Hiiro using the Level 50 Taddle Legacy Gashat). 「Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen」
Kamen Sentai Gorider
- Kamen Rider Brave (Ex-Aid Episodes 19, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 29, 30 (offscreen), 32-34, 36, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Double Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Proto Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Zombie Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Para-DX
- Puzzle Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Fighter Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
Gashat Gear Dual
- The "Taddle" portion in the name is a play on the Japanese word Tadoru (辿る), which means "to follow" (as in "follow a road").
- The "Fantasy" portion in the name is a reference to the Final Fantasy franchise, just as Taddle Quest is a reference to Dragon Quest, each being the two biggest JRPG franchises and both being developed by Square Enix and previously having been developed by Squaresoft and Enix individually.
- The premise of the game is similar to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord and Overlord.
- The Rider Kick version of the Critical Slash finisher may possibly be a reference to Kiva's finisher, the Darkness Moon Break.