|This article is about a/an group in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
After Takeshi Hongo's departure, several women would join the Racing Club, initially friends of Ruriko's friend Hiromi, and act as support throughout the series. Several of them would appear and disappear throughout the series without explanation.
- Mari (14 - 25, 29 - 38) - Aspiring model, has experience in fencing.
- Yuri (14 - 59, 61-64, 66, 67, 69 - 98) - 1st dan black belt in karate.
- Michi (14 - 18, 20, 21, 24, & 25) - Small-displacement rider and aikido practicioner
- Goro (14 - 62, 65) - Yuri's kid brother, and a junior member of the racing club.
- Emi (40 - 66, 68) - One of Hongo's assistants from his battles in Europe.
- Mika (40 - 52) - Emi's partner and Hongo's other assistant from Europe.
Tachibana Racing Team
The Tachibana Racing Team is a racing team affiliated with and sponsored by the Tachibana Racing Club. It regularly participates in formula racing tournaments, while receiving support from organizations such as BOARD. Kyoichiro Kuroi, who was Kamen Rider 3 in an alternate timeline, is currently a member of the racing team.
- While the insignia for this club addressed the Double Riders and it's members, however, Shocker/Gel Shocker somehow also exploited the logo for their own as shown in Shocker Rider No.1's Fake New Cyclone (particularly for infiltration), Kamen Rider 3's TriCyclone and Kamen Rider 4's Sky Cyclone.
- In Kamen Rider Spirits, when Kazuya Taki visits Tobei for the first time in years, Tobei is wearing a jacket with the Club's insigina on it.
- A Zippo Lighter made for the 30th anniversary of the original series has the Racing club in English as the "Tachibana Racing Team".