|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
Swan Alliance (白・鳥・同・盟 Shira・Tori・Dō・Mei) is the twenty-third episode of Kamen Rider Fourze.
Gentaro and friends hear about a new hero from their classmate Norio Eguchi, who identifies the hero as Cygnus and also happens to be a member of the Ugly Duckling Society, a fan club dedicated to Cygnus. However, this new hero is not as good as he seems...
At AGHS, Gentaro and friends hear about a new hero from their classmate Norio Eguchi, who identifies the hero as Cygnus and also happens to be a member of the Ugly Duckling Society, a fan club dedicated to Cygnus. Though Kengo wanted to go through Astroswitch testing, Gentaro vows to make Cygnus his friend while Ryusei goes along to learn more about Cygnus. While taking Gentaro to where the Ugly Duckling Society members meet, Eguchi explains how he met Cygnus before the Cancer Zodiarts appears and scare both him and Ohsugi off.
After the Cancer Zodiarts explains he is here for revenge, Gentaro becomes Kamen Rider Fourze to fight him yet is outmatched due to his opponent's hard armor that not even Magnet States has an effect. But at the last second, Cygnus arrives and battles the Cancer Zodiarts before he falls back. Fourze attempts to befriend the hero, only for Cygnus to run off as both Kengo and Ryusei confirm him to be a Zodiarts. After Gentaro gets the Ugly Ducking Society's president Misa Toriizaki to allow them to observe their meeting, Ryusei learns how the club functions like a cult with points based on heroism.
After reporting to Tachibana on the chance of a Zodiarts being good, Ryusei decides to take Tomoko out for fresh air to Misa's dismay. By that time, JK reveals that the Cygnus Zodiarts is not as squeaky clean as he had everyone believe as the Zodiarts attacks Ryusei while Tomoko tries to call a distracted Gentaro. Faking cowardice, Ryusei runs off so he can transform into Kamen Rider Meteor to even the odds before the Cygnus Zodiarts uses Tomoko as a human shield. Finding himself unable to hit her to his shock, Meteor is put in a bind before Fourze arrives and is mortified to find Cygnus to be a sham. Using the Giantfoot Switch, Fourze believes he got him before the Cygnus Zodiarts catches the Kamen Rider off guard and reveals his plan to become the new Fourze.
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika)
- Miu Kazashiro (風城 美羽 Kazashiro Miu): Rikako Sakata (坂田 梨香子 Sakata Rikako)
- Shun Daimonji (大文字 隼 Daimonji Shun): Justin Tomimori (冨森 ジャスティン Tomimori Jasutin)
- Tomoko Nozama (野座間 友子 Nozama Tomoko): Shiho (志保)
- JK (ＪＫ（ジェイク） Jeiku): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン Tsuchiya Shion)
- Ryusei Sakuta (朔田 流星 Sakuta Ryūsei): Ryo Yoshizawa (吉沢 亮 Yoshizawa Ryō)
- Chuta Ohsugi (大杉 忠太 Ōsugi Chūta): Takushi Tanaka (田中 卓志 Tanaka Takushi)
- Mitsuaki Gamou (我望 光明 Gamō Mitsuaki): Shingo Tsurumi (鶴見 辰吾 Tsurumi Shingo)
- Kouhei Hayami (速水 公平 Hayami Kōhei): Kousei Amano (天野 浩成 Amano Kōsei)
- Natsuji Kijima (鬼島 夏児 Kijima Natsuji): Soran Tamoto (タモト 清嵐 Tamoto Soran)
- Virgo Zodiarts (ヴァルゴ・ゾディアーツ Varugo Zodiātsu, Voice): Rie Tanaka (田中 理恵 Tanaka Rie)
- Tachibana, Narration (タチバナ、ナレーション Tachibana, Narēshon): Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki)
- Norio Eguchi (江口 規夫 Eguchi Norio): Shugo Nagashima (永嶋 柊吾 Nagashima Shūgo)
- Cygnus Zodiarts (キグナス・ゾディアーツ Kigunasu Zodiātsu, Voice): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki)
- Misa Toriizaki (鳥居崎 ミサ Toriizaki Misa): Kaya Asano (浅野 かや Asano Kaya)
- Taro Bobuda (母部田 太朗 Bobuda Tarō): Yuji Oyakawa (親川 優志 Oyakawa Yūji)
- Ugly Duckling Society Member: Mirai Asami (朝見 未來 Asami Mirai), Yumi Yoshino (芳野 友美 Yoshino Yumi), Masato Tsutamune (蔦宗 正人 Tsutamune Masato), Seiya Uchimasu (内舛 聖矢 Uchimasu Seiya)
- Other Students: Tetsutaro Suzuki (鈴木 鐵大郎 Suzuki Tetsutarō), Nanako Ohto (大戸 菜々子 Ōto Nanako), Daichi Wakatsuki (若月 大地 Wakatsuki Daichi), Yuri Nakamura (中村 優里 Nakamura Yuri), Koki Osamura (長村 航希 Osamura Kōki), Seiya Iwaoka (岩岡 誠也 Iwaoka Seiya), Akiko Koga (古賀 安貴子 Koga Akiko), Mizuki Kobayashi (小林 瑞紀 Kobayashi Mizuki), Saki Tanaka (田中 沙季 Tanaka Saki), Hasegawa Ami (長谷川 亜美 Hasegawa Ami)
- Switches Used:
- States Used:
- Base States, Magnet States
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 51, Final Ep.: Farewell Space Pirates, the final episode of the series. From next week onwards, Fourze would air alongside Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- First time for Fourze using the Giant Foot Module.