|This article is about a/an evil organization in Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider Decade.|
The Super Shocker (スーパーショッカー Sūpā Shokkā) organization is formed from some remnants of Dai-Shocker, with the destruction of the organization and Nine Worlds in the film Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010. Led by Super Doctor Shinigami and Colonel Zol. And other villains from the Kamen Rider Series make up the ranks of Super Shocker. They utilize the Super Crisis Fortress (スーパークライス要塞 Sūpā Kuraisu Yōsai) as their base.
Return of Dai-Shocker
Some time later, Shocker is recreated once again, under the leadership of Doktor G and the Great Leader Decade. Using a large army including many resurrected members, they take back the Dai-Shocker name.
- Main article: Bee Woman
The Inhumanoid Bee Woman (ハチ女 Hachi Onna) was a bee-like cyborg with a rapier as her weapon, and previously a member of Shocker in Kamen Rider, being the one who killed Tackle while a member of Dai-Shocker. She is now one of the high-ranking members of Super Shocker, going after Natsumi until she is mortality wounded by Electro-Wave Human Tackle's Ultra Cyclone. The Bee Woman releases the Neo Organism to make her more powerful, only to be engulfed by it.
- Main article: Neo Organism
The Neo Organism (ネオ生命体 Neo Seimeitai) of Kamen Rider ZO is a pool of living fluid that relies on the very container its dwells in as its life support and create a grotesque Kamen Rider-like incarnation known as Doras (ドラス Dorasu). Its personality is extremely childish and somewhat sadistic, though it appears it doesn't realize the true nature of what its doing, referring to its attacking the Kamen Riders as 'playing'. Super Doctor Shinigami seeks to revive the Neo Organism in order to destroy Kamen Rider Decade. But once revived, it is beyond Super Shocker's control as it consumes Bee Woman and creates Doras to fight the Kamen Riders. Though Doras is destroyed by a combined finisher from all the most powerful forms of the Nine World Riders, the Neo Organism takes control of the Super Crisis Fortress until it is destroyed. However, it survives and absorbs the Dummy Dopant to become the inhumanoid Ultimate D (アルティメットD Arutimetto Dī, The letter D stands for "Doras" and "Dummy Dopant") before quickly meeting its end through Decade and Double's Triple Extreme Rider Kick.
Super Shocker Combatmen
- Main article: Super Shocker Combatmen
The Super Shocker Combatmen (スーパーショッカー戦闘員 Sūpā Shokkā Sentōin) are remodeled versions of the Dai-Shocker's footsoldiers, resembling the Shocker Combatmen and tending to scream out "Yeee" (イーッ Ī). Like the Dai-Shocker Combatmen they are also able to assume missile-like forms.
Other Super Shocker members
- Kaijin from the Shōwa Kamen Rider Series
- Zanjioh (ザンジオー Zanjiō): A salamander kaijin of Shocker.
- Jaguar Man (ジャガーマン Jagā Man) A jaguar kaijin of Shocker.
- Poison Lizard Man (毒トカゲ男 Dokutokage Otoko): A giant girdled lizard kaijin of Shocker.
- Hiruchameleon (ヒルカメレオン Hirukamereon): A member of Gel-Shocker that is the combination of a leech and a chameleon.
- Garai (コブラ男ガライ Kobura Otoko Garai): An armored cobra kaijin of Fog.
- Kaijin from the Heisei Kamen Rider Series
- Zu-Gooma-Gu (ズ･ゴオマ･グ Zu Gōma Gu): A vampire bat Gurongi in Ultimate Form.
- Go-Jaraji-Da (ゴ･ジャラジ･ダ Go Jaraji Da): A porcupine Gurongi.
- Volucris Falco (ウォルクリス・ファルコ Worukurisu Faruko): A falcon Lord.
- Solospider (ソロスパイダー Sorosupaidā): A armored tetragnatha praedonia Mirror Monster.
- Scorpion Orphnoch (スコーピオンオルフェノク Sukōpion Orufenoku): A scorpion Orphnoch.
- Titan (ティターン Titān): A scorpion/chameleon Undead.
- Kodama (コダマ Kodama): A tree Makamou.
- Sectio Worm Acuere (セクティオワーム・アクエレ Sekutio Wāmu Akuere): A mantis Worm.
- Cobra Imagin (コブライマジン Kobura Imajin): A cobra Imagin.
- Gecko Imagin (ゲッコーイマジン Gekkō Imajin): A gecko Imagin.
- Sungazer Fangire (サンゲイザーファンガイア Sangeizā Fangaia): A giant girdled lizard Fangire.