|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Suite: Father and Son Violin (組曲・親子のバイオリン Kumikyoku: Oyako no Baiorin) is the second episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
Wataru continues to try and figure out how to make a violin that will equate to his father Otoya as both encounter a Fangire targeting violinists.
In 1986, Yuri is ordered by Shima to protect a beautiful violinist named Hitomi Miyazawa that may be targeted by a mysterious Fangire that is attacking female violinists. Hitomi happens to be a student under Otoya Kurenai, learning that he is a master violinist who quit his profession for reasons unknown. After her concert performance, Hitomi disappears and Yuri attempts to find her, but when she does, Hitomi is revealed to be the Fangire responsible for killing her 'competition' as Otoya arrives. When Yuri damages her violin, Hitomi reveals her true form as the Octopus Fangire and attacks Yuri before escaping with her broken violin. Otoya, after taking Yuri's weapon in a fake-wooing, confronts his ex-student soon after for her disrespect of the musical arts before she escapes him as well.
In 2008, after countering Megumi's attempt on his life and walking away from her, Wataru returns home and fails to create the ultimate violin varnish, again, until Shizuka Nomura presents him with a violin of a client that needs to be repaired. After reporting to Shima of Kiva's appearance he orders her not to tell Nago of the encounter,for Shima rationalizes that Nago would want to kill Kiva. Megumi encounters Wataru again at the cafe as he and Shizuka are looking for suitable wood to repair the violin. After getting Kido's permission, Wataru uses a table in the café to use as wood to finish the repairs and gives the violin back to its owner: Hitomi, who resumes her feeding starting with Megumi for her mother's acts against her in the past. After being alerted by his father's violin, the Bloody Rose, Kiva arrives and fights the Octopus Fangire. In the ensuing battle, the Fangire's violin is completely destroyed. The Octopus Fangire attempts to outrun Kiva, only to be dragged around by him on the Machine Kivaa. After shattering her, Castle Doran arrives to ingest the Octopus Fangire's soul as three figures are in one of its chambers, two playing a game of chess.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Hitomi Miyazawa (宮澤 ひとみ Miyazawa Hitomi): Masako Umemiya (梅宮 万紗子 Umemiya Masako)
- Soba Shop Owner: Seiroku Nakazawa (中沢 青六 Nakazawa Seiroku)
- Victim: Tomoki Tsukada (塚田 知紀 Tsukada Tomoki)
- Octopus Fangire (オクトパスファンガイア Okutopasu Fangaia, Voice): Kanae Oki (沖 佳苗 Oki Kanae)
Kiva: Kiva Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Juken Sentai Gekiranger episode 48, Lesson 48: Saba-Saba! And Now, Judgement Fist.
- Viewership: 7.3%
- In music, a suite is an ordered set of instrumental or orchestral pieces normally performed in a concert setting rather than as accompaniment.
Blu-ray Box 1 comes with 16 episodes.