|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Suika Sojinto (スイカ双刃刀 Suika Sōjintō, lit. "Watermelon Double-Blade Sword") is the default Armored Rider Arms Weapon granted either by accessing Suika Arms, which can only be used while in Yoroi Mode, or via the summoning ability of Kiwami Arms. It is a naginata, which can also be used by autonomous versions of Suika Arms when it is summoned through the power of Sid's Lockseed.
- Armored Rider Gaim (Gaim Episodes 7, Sengoku Movie Battle, 10, 11, Kamen Rider Taisen)
- Kurokage Troopers (Gaim Episode 30)
- Armored Rider Zangetsu (Kamen Rider Gaim (novel))
- Unmanned (Gaim Episodes 24, 39, 40)
- Oren's private militia (Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup!)
- Twin Bladed Split (双刃割り Sōba-wari): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Squash function, he first traps the target in a watermelon energy ball, then slashes the "watermelon" all over until it blows up, raining fire and "watermelon flesh" as the target is destroyed.
- Later, Gaim using this finisher attack to Kamikiri Inves, after traps target into watermelon energy ball, he slashes the target just with single strike, waiting it blows up, raining fire and "watermelon flesh" as the target is destroyed.
- Despite being included in the DX Kiwami Lockseed, this is the only basic Arms Weapon Gaim has not summoned through the special ability of Kiwami Arms at any point in the series.
- This may have to do with the fact that, being normally utilized by a mecha-sized Arms form, the Suika Sojinto would be too large and heavy for Gaim to wield in Kiwami Arms.
- Suika Arms Lance, an alternative Suika Arms weapon as used by Armored Rider Baron
- Suika Arms Gloves, an alternative Suika Arms weapon as used by Armored Rider Knuckle