|This is a STYLE GUIDE page- part of a series of supplements to assist you in your editing of the wiki. The STYLE GUIDE is currently in construction. Please be patient.|
OK, so you know what we are and what we do here, but do you know what we are not?
- We are not a reliable source.
- All of our information is added by the fans. If you want to post the same information on Wikipedia, cite the original source, not this wiki. Citing this wiki fails WP:SPS.
- For the same reason, information here should always have external citations as well.
- We are not an image hosting service.
- Do not upload images which you do not intend to use on articles.
- We are not psychic.
- Always cite a source. Unconfirmed information may be summarily deleted. For example, do not post episode airdates based on assumptions. (As something like sporting events or news coverage of an event happening in Japan can sometimes occur that disrupts the scheduling.)
- We are not a discussion forum.
- When posting to message walls and talk pages, remember that they are for wiki purposes only - discussion and speculation belong on forums like RangerBoard and RangerCrew.
- We are not a Fanfic or Fanart site.
- We created Tokufanon Wiki for this specific purpose, to keep fanmade material such as stories, fan art, and other fan created items that do nothing to further inform readers of the series off the wiki. But we still encourage the fans creative side by posting their material over on Tokufanon. We are a database of facts about Kamen Rider TV shows, films, books etc. that exist in the real world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.