|This article is about a villain in Kamen Rider Saber.|
|"The final moments of a man whom chased godhood... They were truly laughable, miserable and beautiful. The story will continue to be spun by yours truly. Such that we meet a beautiful conclusion."|
|―Storious revealing his true colors.[src]|
|"A story is only beautiful because it has an ending. A life is at its most beautiful when it meets death!"|
|―Storious' views on endings.[src]|
|"I shall decide this story's conclusion! "|
|―Storious new catchphrase[src]|
|"Is that... a new story?... Even so... the world... will... end... "|
|―Storious final words before his death[src]|
Storious (ストリウス, Sutoriusu) was the leader of the three Megid generals and one of the main antagonists of Kamen Rider Saber. After the deaths of both Zooous and Legeiel, Storious allied with Isaac, the current Master Logos, which he later killed, along with Tassel. After claiming the power of the Almighty Book, Storious later becomes Kamen Rider Storious (仮面ライダーストリウス, Kamen Raidā Sutoriusu) to oppose Touma, as he enacted his plan to destroy both Earth and the Wonder World.
- 1 History
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Forms
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Megid Created
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Notes
- 10 Appearances
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
Two thousand years ago, Storious was a poet who wrote numerous stories and delighted in reading them to others. He would later become one of the five travelers alongside Victor, Legeiel, Zooous, and the man who would become the first Master Logos who sought out Wonder World in the hopes that its power could be used to give humanity a better life. They eventually found a mysterious woman from the Wonder World with the power to link the worlds and became her followers, becoming the first humans to set foot in the Wonder World after she enabled them to pass over. There, the five bore witness to the source of the Wonder World's power, the Almighty Book.
While his comrades were enamored with the vast array of knowledge, Storious discovered that every poem he had ever written was already in the Almighty Book, meaning that what ideas he thought were on his own was actually originated from the Wonder World first. This broke Storious completely insane, realizing neither he nor the rest of humanity could create anything original. With that revelation, he secretly sought to use it for his own diabolical purposes. After manipulating Legeiel and Zooous, the three soon attempted to steal it and each tore a page from the book, embedding the pages into themselves to become the very first Megid. The Megid would soon use the pages they had collected to create the Alter Ride Books and use them to build a vast army to fight against the Sword of Logos.
The war between the two sides would rage on for two thousand years. At some point in time, he would also experiment with creating a hybrid of all three Megid classes for him to use in the future, resulting in the birth of Desast. Unbeknownst to Legeiel and Zooous, who sought to use the Book to grant themselves unlimited power, Storious sought to use the completed book not to remake the world, but to end it completely, as he had grown to believe that the world was meaningless since all of human invention came from the Almighty Book.
As the current Master Logos manipulated Hayato Fukamiya into kidnapping Luna, a mysterious girl from the Wonder World who had the power to bridge the Earth and Wonder World. The other Riders of the Sword of Logos soon arrived to stop him, only for Storious, his fellow generals, and a massive army of other Megid to fight them. In the end, Hayato was defeated by his former comrade Daichi Kamijo and the ritual was left incomplete, though Luna was lost. Having learned that Hayato was coerced by a traitor within the Sword of Logos, Daichi discarded the Kaenken Rekka and took up the Ankokuken Kurayami to become the second Calibur and honor his promise to Hayato in protecting the world; he then sided with the Megid in order to find the traitor.
Reemergence in Present Day
Sometime after the Golem Megid's destruction, Storious created both the Ari Megid and Kirigirisu Megid before sending them to entrap a portion of a city for the Megid's goals of rewriting reality. However, the two monsters were soon met by Kamen Riders Saber and Blades, who arrived to stop them. As the Riders fought against the Mamonos, Storious and the other Megid observed them from their base. The two Riders eventually triumphed over the two Megids, destroying them both and returning the city to normal.
After Kamen Rider Calibur expressed his goal in traveling to Avalon, Storious decided to help him get there. Posing as a victim of a Megid attack, Storious was able to get close to Touma and steal his ability to transform into Saber. After returning to the Megid's hideout, Storious gave Calibur a large and blank Wonder Ride Book before the Dark Swordsman used the Alter Ride Books the Megid had and the power taken from Touma as an alternate method of opening a portal to Avalon.
Eventually, Storious and the other Megid put their plan into motion, with help from the now-unmasked Calibur. They created giant books at six points in the city that formed a ring and used them to create a portal connecting Earth to the Wonder World, summoning the book that contained the Table of Revelations. While Calibur flew inside the portal to obtain the page, the three generals assumed their Megid forms to hold off the Kamen Riders from the Sword of Logos' Northern Base. However, they were unable to stop Saber from entering the portal after Calibur.
Ultimately, Saber would thwart Calibur's attempt to obtain the Table of Revelations and Calibur would die after being stabbed through the back by the now-rogue Desast, who gained complete freedom from the Megid. Zooous was frustrated that all the Megid's work had been undone, but Storious assured him that not everything was for naught; there were now numerous humans who were linked to the Wonder World that could be used for creating Megid.
Turning Humans into Megid
Following their failure to obtain the power of Almighty Book, Storious and his fellow Megid generals hatched a new plan to turn humans that were connected to the Wonder World due to the actions made during their previous plan, now using blank Alter Ride Books to do so. He would task Legeiel to carry out the plan, which resulted in the creation of Yeti Megid.
He would later create more Megids from humans along with the other two, including the Ousama Megid, giving them a galore of Alter Ride Books. Storious would then plan to finalize his fusion Megid project after the failure of Desast, in which he did when he planted a blank Alter Ride Book into Mami Imoto and combined it with the Golem, Hanzaki, and Ahiru Megids, resulting in the birth of Charybdis Megid. Even though the Megid was ultimately defeated, Storious succeeded in carrying out this plan anyways using alternative means.
During a break-in at the Southern Base, Storious would come by and run into the current Master Logos after easily defeating some guards, recognizing him as the most recent bearer of the title. Although their interaction was unknown from that point on, Storious continued onto the forbidden book chamber to take what he sought. When he ran into Touma Kamiyama and fought him with Legeiel, the book that Storious took abruptly bonded with Saber, which pushed him away before it possessed Touma and transformed into Saber Primitive Dragon, which caused the novelist to lose control. Due to this sudden turn of events, Saber easily fought off the two Megid generals; when the feral Rider began to unleash the Crash Hissatsu Giri, Storious advised his fellow Megid to retreat, but Legeiel refused to listen and continued his attack. Storious' warnings would be correct as Saber blasted everyone away with his finisher, alongside the nearby Kenzan, Blades, Saikou, and Zooous.
Storious would later help Legeiel in defeating Saber by enhancing his Alter Ride Book using a forbidden technique, which gives it a new page that allowed his fellow Megid general to upgrade himself into Legeiel Forbidden. However, he warned Legeiel that he wouldn't be able to return to normal after using the form. Upon witnessing Legeiel's destruction by Saber Elemental Primitive Dragon from afar, Storious stated that Legeiel's story has already ended.
Alliance with Master Logos
Sometime after Zooous created the Neko Megid from Mei Sudo, Storious met with Master Logos in his throne room to discuss their next move. Storious noted that Sophia had returned to the Northern Base, though Master Logos was unconcerned and stated that she might even unknowingly help gather all of the Seiken and Wonder Ride Books needed to recreate the Almighty Book for them. He then declared that their next move would be to claim the Northern Base's power and informed Storious that their enemy's Base had a portion of the Almighty Book, not unlike the one currently in his possession.
Storious then teleported away to check up on Zooous, leaving the scene just before Reika and Ryoga Shindai arrived in the throne room. Reika informed Master Logos that the traitor and the Megid had gotten away, but Master Logos told her not to touch them and instructed them to leave them alive before teleporting away himself.
Right before the attack on Northern Base, Storious met with Master Logos to discuss their plan of attack. Storious noted that the base had a barrier around it to protect it from any attacks from invaders, but Master Logos declared that breaking it would be mere child's play. Storious then offered to provide support for the attack, noting that he had a "wild beast" ready to rampage.
After this, Storious departed, with Master Logos heading out to the balcony of the Southern Base and firing a magical arrow all the way to the Northern Base, shattering its barrier and allowing Storious and Zooous Predator to break in, unknowingly alongside the Shindai siblings. While the Northern Base's Riders were able to fend off the Shindai siblings and destroy the unruly Zooous, Storious was able to get away with the objective of his attack, which was a special book that would allow him to create artificial humans that could connect both worlds. Returning to his lair, Storious was later seen using the book to create a new human resembling Sophia.
Storious watched from afar as Master Logos assembled all the Wonder Ride Books and Seikens to recreate the Almighty Book. Once Master Logos obtained the incomplete Omni Force Wonder Ride Book instead due to Touma's intervention, Storious departed from the scene.
Having returned to the Southern Base, Master Logos discussed the Omni Force Wonder Ride book with Storious. The Megid general questioned him if the book he had in his hands was really the Almighty Book itself, to which Master Logos denied as it was still incomplete. Storious then offered his assistance in gathering the remaining Wonder Ride Books so the Almighty Book could be genuinely completed, to which Master Logos accepted.
As Desast watched the confrontation between the Riders and Master Logos, eager to join in, Storious suddenly appeared and told him to halt, stating that the hybrid Megid was only allowed to watch.
True Plans Revealed
|"Your story ends here."|
|―Storious betrays Isaac[src]|
Storious would later meet with Isaac again in Southern Base, only for Touma and Rintaro to enter to confront the Master. After Isaac was defeated by Xross Saber, Storious swooped in and teleported them both to the Megid lair. Storious asked the Master what his next move would be, to which he responded it was to capture Luna again.
He would later look at the Alter Ride Books of his and the other two fallen Megid generals, as well as Omni Force Wonder Ride Book, stating that only one more of the four original power remains. He would then be challenged by Desast into a duel, but cheated by sending Charybdis Megid for a surprise attack, which forced the rogue Megid to retreat after Charybdis ate half of his body. Storious then went to Wonder World and tasked Charybdis to take care of the arriving Ryo and Tetsuo, while also consuming the barrier of Wonder World.
When Tassel returned to his house and find that Luna is missing, Storious arrived and demands Tassel to give his Great Book fragment, referring him with his real name, Viktor. Tassel is visibly saddened that Storius had going too far, and even apologize to him for introducing the Great Book Power to him. His plea fell into deaf ears as Storius stabbed Tassel to death and stole the Great Book's fragment from him. Storious then proceed to capture numerous amount of humans and trapped them into ride books for his master plan. Later, Storious ended up facing Touma, who exclaimed that Touma is his 'Hero' for allowing him to witness several 'beautiful' endings of his former allies. They ended up fighting, only for Desast to interfere. Storious taunts Desast that he's a Megid created by him on a whim, and he'll die as a disposable tool without achieving anything, something which angered Desast. Storious later retreats to let Touma and Desast having their battle.
|"I see... So that's how it is... I now... know all... Now... I will... I shall decide the story's conclusion."|
|―Storious after obtaining the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book[src]|
Now obtaining all the pieces from the great book, the artificial lifeform of the priestess, and numerous humans trapped in Ride Books, Storious now begin the ritual to recreate the Great Book. However, Touma, along with the Shindai Siblings manage to found his hideout. Unfazed by their appearance, Storious ordered Charybdis to fight them, but not before devouring the Ride Books containing the people and New Sophia to discourage Touma. After Charybdis is cornered by Saber and Durendal, Storious attacked the Riders by using the Great Book Fragments. Storious' true plan was to let Charybdis consume him and the Great Book Fragments. As Charybdis is destroyed from inside out, Storious appeared with the completed Grimoire Alter Ride Book, while marvelling that the story conclusion, is now his to make.
|"This world's concluding chapter... must be as beautiful as it could possibly be!"|
|―Storious about to transform into a Rider for the first time.[src]|
With the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book in his hand, Storious traveled to tombs of the four Wise Sages, who had previously been killed off by Master Logos, and revived them as the Lords of Wise. Storious then broke the barriers to allow Wonder World's encroachment continue seeping onto Earth. The Northern Base Riders soon arrived to confront Storious, only for him to use the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book and unveil his Kamen Rider form. He summoned the Lords of Wise to attack the Riders. He then created a massive red energy ball that easily broke through Xross Saber's Seiken shield, causing an enormous explosion that defeated the Riders and laid waste to the surrounding area. Storious summoned a massive tower and instructed Touma that he would be waiting for him inside it. With the Riders retreating, Storious created a magical barrier all over the Earth and began building up a massive army of Shimi for the final stage of his plan.
Once the ten swordsmen arrived and fought their way through his army of Shimi. Storious was visited by the spirits Legeiel and Zooous, who questioned how they had ended up as monsters when they had only wanted to create a world free from hunger and poverty, though Storious plainly replied that their hopes were twisted into a bottomless lust for power. Storious was then visited by Luna, who had conjured the spirits of his two former friends. Storious, knowing the true nature of the Almighty Book, believed the world's conclusion was inevitable and had already been written in the Book. Luna responded by calling Storious pitiful and proclaimed that Touma was capable of inventing new things that neither of them knew nothing about, prompting the irritated Storious to cast Luna's apparition away.
While the Riders held back the remaining Lords of Wise, Touma rushed to the top of the tower in order to confront Storious, but he fired a blast to disorient him. Storious revealed to Touma that everything that had ever been invented was already in the Almighty Book, including all of the stories he had written, but his words did not sway Touma into giving up. Storious then explained his own past to Touma, how he fell into despair after learning the Almighty Book had everything he had ever written, but his words did not sway Touma into giving up. Touma became Xross Saber and the two fought against each other in a heated battle. Despite Touma giving his all, Storious was able to knock him out of his transformation before kicking him and the Kaenken Rekka down a large hole to his doom.
While Storious rejoiced in his victory, Touma was lifted out of the hole by none other than the Primitive Dragon. Touma then transformed into Saber Primitive Dragon and attacked Storious, but was beaten back by Storious and forced out of his transformation due to the Wonder Ride Books losing their power. Rintaro and Kento arrived and clashed with Storious together. Luna then appeared and used her power to draw forth all of the Wonder Ride Books and six Seiken to create the Wonder Almighty Wonder Ride Book. Touma transformed into Kamen Rider Almighty Saber, with Rintaro and Kento being empowered by their friend's power, before the trio took on Storious together. The three overpowered Storious with the powers of various Wonder Ride Books and finally executed the Almighty Hissatsu Giri on Storious to knock him out of his transformation. The defeated Storious realized what a new story looked like after witnessing the power of Wonder Almighty. As the tower began to collapse from the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book's destruction, Storious informed Touma that despite all of his efforts, the end of the world was imminent before he disintegrating into nothing. The entire world faded away into darkness, but Touma was able to undo Storious' plan thanks to Mei spreading the word about the people's stories moments beforehand and restore everything back to what it once was.
After Storious's plan was undone, all of his victims reappeared in the restored world without any harm, but with no memory as to what exactly happened. Storious's purified spirit later appeared in the recreated Wonder World alongside the spirits of Luna, Tassel, the first Master Logos, Bahato, and his former Megid allies Legeiel and Zooous, having made peace with his former friends, to greet Touma after he became the new Wonder World's guardian. While his friends wished Touma good luck as the Wonder World's next protector, Storious remarked that humanity's stories and dreams could make up the world, and expressed genuine happiness for the novelist being the hero that he had always saw him as.
In the distant past, Storious appeared to have been a good-hearted individual who was friends with Tassel, then known as "Victor", having committed to searching for a better standard of living for humanity. After setting foot on the Wonder World, Storious lost his desire to help others upon witnessing the Almighty Book and learning that it was the source of not just the world itself, but all of human invention, and that everything humans created was a manifestation of what was in the Almighty Book. He became disillusioned with his own creativity and the authenticity of the world, coming to the conclusion that everything in human life had been predestined. Instead of striving for creating new art, he sought for the beauty in the dooming of all things.
Unlike Legeiel or Zooous, Storious was corrupted immediately upon experiencing this revelation, where as they only turned evil after witnessing the power of the Almighty Book. Storious began to express a much more outwardly cold and calculating personality after becoming a Megid. While still allied with Legeiel and Zooous, Storious no longer views them as his friends, but now as tools and pawns for him to use and then dispose of. At the same time, it is hinted that traces of Storious' old friendship with Victor still lingers, as he briefly showed sadness upon killing him, though it was ultimately not enough to stop the Megid general from going forward with his plans.
While all three of them are normally the same rank, it is typically Storious who concocts the strategies that the Megid follow, though occasionally Legeiel takes the lead instead. As he possesses an agenda that runs counter to the goals of his fellow Megid, Storious is a very secretive individual who always keeps his true intentions hidden from those around him. Compared to Legeiel and Zooous, Storious is much more of a long-term planner, often doing things that seem insignificant, but are really in service of a much more long-term goal. He prefers to reside in the shadows pulling the strings from afar, allowing others to take the lead for a time while he remains unsuspecting in the background, able to carry out his schemes without anyone noticing. Despite this, Storious is willing to take to the field when needed and proves himself as a skilled combatant whenever he faces off against the Riders. He also seems to possess much more knowledge than the other Megid does about the history of the Wonder Ride Books and other tomes connected to them, such as the forbidden book containing the Primitive Dragon being held in the Southern Base. Storious is also willing to form deals with certain individuals outside of the Megid, such as partnering up with the current Master Logos.
However, after getting the powers he wanted and finally moving forward with his true plan, Storious's insanity begins to show; his insanity manifests itself in a histrionic way, as it makes Storious more melodramatic and vain. This is exemplified by his fluctuating emotions as well as his bigoted ideology; he has a sadistic and dogmatic belief that stories are only wonderful because they have endings, and that things are at their most beautiful once they end. This, mixed with his "either with me or against me" disposition, emphasizes Storious's bigoted ideology. Storious has shown to be a manipulative trickster, as he feigned friendship as a foundation to form a morbid partnership with Legeiel, Zooous, Isaac, and Tassel, to set them up for their deaths. Not only was it a way for him to justify his ambitious and macabre desires due to Storious gaining their powers, in conjunction with allowing him to watch his pawns during their respective final moments, but it was also a grandiose and lurid way for the Megid poet to showcase his devilishly insane prowess.
Storious's attitude towards regular humans, who were what he used to be in the past, is not much different than his attitude towards his allies, as he views them as inferior to himself and does not care about them at all. He views the incident that happened more than a decade ago, and all the events that transpired out of it, as a story that he had set up, in which he ultimately seeks to end, but in his very own image. He is particularly obsessed with endings, viewing them as the sole meaning of a story or thing, and sees the "endings" concerning all of his so-called "friends", as beautiful on account of that. In spite of his appreciation for endings, Storious is not fond of happy endings, possibly due to his nihilistic view of the world; therefore, he desires to give the world a conclusion filled with such despair and hopelessness that would be remembered throughout all of history.
Storious also has his own catchphrase in which he uses towards the series' finale, which is a more soft-spoken version of Touma's: "I shall decide this story's conclusion!" (物語の結末は私が決めます!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa watashi ga kimemasu!)
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: To be added
- Teleportation: To be added
- Longevity: Due to becoming a Megid after taking a fraction of the Almighty Book's power, Storious was able to live for more than 2,000 years.
- Illusion: To be added
- Necromancy: After obtaining the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book, Storious has now the ability to resurrect a dead person and is able to control it due to his likings.
- Expert Combatant: Storious is experienced in hand-to-hand combat, capable of taking down the Southern Base soldiers without using any of his Megid powers.
- Expert Manipulator: To be added
- Expert Tactician: To be added
- Height: 214.1 cm
- Weight: 131.8 kg
- Alter Ride Books
- Book: Storious carries a large black book.
- Sword: Storious wields a two-pronged longsword with a bladed guard in combat.
- Megid Creation: With an Alter Ride Book, Storious can create a story-themed Megid.
- Transformation: Storious can transform from his human form into his Megid form at will.
- Darkness Energy Bolts: Storious can generate and launch black and crimson darkness energy bolts from his hands
- Siphoning: Storious can absorb power from a different source and store it within his black book.
- Sealing: With his black book, Storious can seal the transformation power of a Seiken Swordriver.
- Sight Nullification: Storious can project powerful lighting from his eyes to momentarily blind his opponents.
- Form Duplication: Storious can replicate himself into separate bodies.
- Energy Tendrils: Storious can generate a yellow energy tendril from each of his roots-style antlers.
- Teleportation: Storious can instantaneously move from one place to another at will.
|"Open the grimoire! The end of the story! Kamen Rider Storious!"|
- Rider Height: 214.1 cm
- Rider Weight: 144.9 kg
- Punching Power: 68.0 t
- Kicking Power: 116.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 120.8 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.4 seconds
Grimoire (グリモワール, Gurimowāru) is Kamen Rider Storious' primary form accessed by inserting the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book into the Dooms Driver Buckle.
Kamen Rider Storious surpasses every Rider form that has appeared prior to his debut in every statistic, including all of Xross Saber's forms. Not only retaining all abilities from his former Megid form, Storious can summon a giant energy ball that is able to cause widespread damage across a city upon impact. The only form that can surpass Grimoire is Almighty Saber.
By opening the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book to its final page, Storious can use an ability named Open the Story of the End (オープン・ザ・ストーリー・オブ・ジ・エンド, Ōpun Za Sutorī Obu Ji Endo), which has two variations:
- Storious summons the Four Sages under his command to his location, who then transform into the Lords of Wise.
- Storious summons a giant stone sword from the sky and a large tower from the ground. This also speeds up the encroachment of the Wonder World.
Grimoire consists of the following parts:
- Storious Head Grimoire (ストリウスヘッド グリモワール, Sutoriusu Heddo Gurimowāru): The helmet.
- Demise Ornament (デマイズオーナメント, Demaizu Ōnamento): The crown-style manipulator. With the power of the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book, he can control everything, not just Story Megid, but also God Beast and Animal.
- Grimoire Visor (グリモワールバイザー, Gurimowāru Baizā): The full visor mask. By directly acting as a visor in the table of contents of the omnipotent and omnipotent book, it is possible to reflect the truth of the world and capture it as visual information. In addition, all information can be browsed at any time.
- Narrative Tree (ナラティブツリー, Naratibu Tsurī): The root-style antlers. As the source of knowledge, a story that is in line with the current situation is selected from a number of stories and used as the norm. In addition, the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book has been strengthened in the same way as the crimson armor "Grimoiscale" of the whole body, and the strength has been greatly increased.
- Grimoire Robe (グリモワールローブ, Gurimowāru Rōbu): The bodysuit. It uses the Megid's strong vitality as a power source, allowing it to bring balance to knowledge and power to the user.
- Storious Cuirass (ストリウスキュイラス, Sutoriusu Kyuirasu): The chest and shoulder armor. It plays the role of a construction circuit that spins the power of the Wonder Ride Book and Alter Ride Book contained in the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book, and can cause a powerful phenomenon through the armor. It is also possible to combine different folklore powers in a complex way to bring about a wide range of immeasurable events.
- Obscure Cloak (オブスキュアマント, Obusukyua Manto): The cape. An unstable substance generated between two different worlds is woven in, and its characteristics can be used to parry the enemy's attack to another world and nullify it.
- Ridominant Arm (ライドミナントアーム, Raidominanto Āmu): The arms. The main material of the exterior is special wrought steel that responds to thoughts, and it is possible to strengthen and control the movement of each part through the exterior. The user can enhance one's physical ability with only a strong thought.
- Phenomegaunt Noir (フェノメガント・ノワール, Fenomeganto Nowāru): The gauntlets and gloves. It has the role of controlling the numerous folklore powers accumulated in the crimson armor "Grimoiscale", and can be developed as phenomena such as the explosion of prison flames and the rupture of space.
- Grimoiscale (グリモワスケイル, Gurimowasukeiru): The crimson armor placed on each part of the suit. It is possible to accumulate the power of many traditions contained in the Grimoire Wonder Ride Book. It does not have the unique characteristics to accommodate different forces, but it is strong enough to withstand combat.
- Curtain Doyle (カーテンドイル, Kātendoiru): The outside of the curtain, which wraps around the left leg and has the attribute of darkness, absorbs all attacks into the jet-black darkness, and the inside with the attribute of light constantly activates the power of the user.
- Ridominant Leg (ライドミナントレッグ, Raidominanto Reggu): The legs. The main material of the exterior is special wrought steel that responds to thoughts, and it is possible to strengthen and control the movement of each part through the exterior. The user can behave far beyond his or her physical ability with only a strong thought.
- Phenomegranda Noir (フェノメグランダ・ノワール, Fenomeguranda Nowāru): The boots. It has the role of controlling the numerous traditional forces accumulated in the crimson armor "Grimoiscale", and can demonstrate the ability to stay in the air by manipulating airflow and deploy ultra-high load areas.
This form has three finishers:
- The Story of Despair (ザ・ストーリー・オブ・ディスペア, Za Sutorī Obu Disupea):
- Ultimate Despair (アルティメット・ディスペア, Arutimetto Disupea):
- The End of the World (ジ・エンド・オブ・ザ・ワールド, Ji Endo Obu Za Wārudo):
- Storious' Sword: Unnamed primary weapon.
- Caladbolg: Secondary weapon after taking Omni Force Wonder Ride Book.
- Touma Kamiyama/Kamen Rider Saber (II): Storious first meet Touma as a random civilian who feigns injuries to get close enough to Touma to not only steal some of his powers but seal his powers as Saber. As he witnessing Touma growth in power, he become obsessed with creating the 'Ending' of a story, even referring him as his Hero, much to Touma's disgust.
- Yuri/Kamen Rider Saikou: TBA
- Daichi Kamijo/Kamen Rider Saber (I)/Kamen Rider Calibur (II): He stated that he just used Daichi in order to succeed in their plans.
- Kento Fukamiya/Kamen Rider Espada (II)/Kamen Rider Calibur (III):TBA
- Ryo Ogami/Kamen Rider Buster (II):TBA
- Tetsuo Daishinji/Kamen Rider Slash:TBA
- Rintaro Shindo/Kamen Rider Blades (II):TBA
- Ren Akamichi/Kamen Rider Kenzan (II): TBA
- Reika Shindai/Kamen Rider Sabela:TBA
- Ryoga Shindai/Kamen Rider Durendal: TBA
- Desast/Kamen Rider Falchion (II): Desast was created by Storious on a whim, who expected him to be a tool. Desast later fought him as Falchion after obtaining Mumeiken Kyomu.
- Isaac/Current Master Logos/Kamen Rider Solomon: Storious first met Master Logos when he infiltrated Southern Base to retrieve the book that eventually becomes Primitive Dragon. He recognized that the man he encountered is not the same man he traveled with years ago, but is amused nonetheless. Both of them would later formed an alliance in secrecy due to their goals aligning. However, after Isaac was defeated multiple times by Touma and his team while arrogantly ordered Storious to kneel before him even after many failures he went through. Storious gleefully betrayed Isaac as he killed his once ally with the Omni Force Wonder Ride Book taken by the former.
- Luna:to be added
- Tassel: Tassel/Victor was initially Storious' comrade, until the latter became a Megid. Storious would later kill Tassel as part of his plans, although the Megid was hesitant in doing so to his old friend.
- Master Logos (original): The first Master Logos was initially Storious comrade, until the latter bacame a Megid.
- Priestess: Storious used a book to create New Sophia based on her image, in order to complete his Grimoire Wonder Ride Book.
- Ari Megid (Episode 2)
- Kirigirisu Megid (Episode 2)
- Ahiru Megid (Episode 9-10)
- Ousama Megid (Episode 19-20)
- Charybdis Megid (Episodes 21-22, 28, 39, 41, 43)
Behind the Scenes
- Storious is portrayed by Robin Furuya (古屋 呂敏, Furuya Robin). As a Megid, his suit actor is Takuma Komori (小森 拓真, Komori Takuma), who is also the suit actor for his Rider form.
- Storious' name is a combination of the words "Stories" (ストーリーズ, Sutōrīzu), referencing his specialty being stories & fairy tales, and "Deus" (デウス, Deusu), the Latin word for "god" or "deity".
- This can be in relation to the naming scheme of the Sword of Logos members, where their surnames would contain the kanji (or homophones of the kanji) for "God" (神, Kami).
- Unlike Zooous and Legeiel who had their memories and true selves repressed, Storious still remembers his past as a human. This, along with later flashbacks, implies that he manipulated his friends into becoming Megid and tampered with their memories.
- Kamen Rider Storious is a recolor of Kamen Rider Solomon's suit with the exception of the helmet, which is modified from Storious's Megid form. He also gains additional robing akin to the Seiken Swordriver Riders.
- Kamen Rider Storious' name is alternatively spelt as "Kamen Rider Strius" on the Eyecatch Wonder World text and Premium Bandai page for the Omni Force/Grimoire and Dooms Driver Buckle set.
- Storious's transformation into his Kamen Rider form summons six wings around him before he transforms, a possible allusion to the Devil and the Number of the Beast. Not only that, but Storious' Megid form has a demonic appearance, and his Rider form resembles a fallen angel. His backstory depicted him being once a follower of a holy figure, until he betrayed his own original goal for his own selfishness and nihilism; he is also a manipulator who makes alliances with people, only to inevitably betray them once they are no longer useful. This makes Storious the closest to the fallen angel archetype of Satan in the entire show.