|This article is about a rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Ohma Zi-O (オーマジオウ, Ōma Jiō), alternatively spelled Oma Zi-O, is the alternate future self of Sougo Tokiwa (常磐ソウゴ, Tokiwa Sōgo) who rules the world in the year 2068 as the Demon King (魔王, Ma Ō), eventually devastating the world into ruins and wiping out half the population.
This iteration of Sougo Tokiwa followed the events of his main counterpart, up until the arrival of Geiz, Woz and Tsukuyomi from the future. On September 8th, 2018, he eventually obtained his Ziku-Driver and the Zi-O Ridewatch to become Kamen Rider Zi-O. Unlike the main Sougo, Ohma Zi-O did not at any point become discouraged, thus it did not create a path for GeizRevive's existence.
Eventually, Sougo Tokiwa obtained the Zi-O Ridewatch II and gained additional abilities to manipulate time however he wanted to. On April 7, 2019, Sougo evolved into Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O from his base form during the events of Oma's Day. Using this newfound power, he destroyed the world using the Dai Mazines, eventually wiping out at least 50% of the Earth's population, and began his rule over the planet.
Reign of Ohma Zi-O
During one of Resistance's battles against the tyrant, Ohma Zi-O stood behind his monument as he effortlessly wipes out the army. He declares that none of them were capable of defeating him because he was "born to be king". Sometime after this ordeal, Geiz Myokoin and Tsukuyomi traveled to the past, with the intent on guiding Sougo Tokiwa's fate of becoming Ohma Zi-O. Knowing this would jeopardize his own existence, Ohma Zi-O sent Woz after them.
One day, as he perched on his chrysanthemum throne in an isolated field, Ohma Zi-O sensed his past self's presence in 2068 after being sent there by Tsukasa Kadoya. He summoned Dragreder to bring both his past self and Tsukuyomi to him. Ohma Zi-O met the past Sougo and acknowledged their dreams that destined them to become king. Despite his past self's protests, Ohma Zi-O claimed he accomplished their dream into becoming the "greatest and kindest Demon King", enraging the past Zi-O to engage the tyrant but failed due to Ohma Zi-O's overwhelming strength and experience with the Ridewatches. After the battle, he suggests to the past Sougo to give up the Ziku-Driver and sends him and Tsukuyomi back to 2018, knowing that he'll be erased from the timeline. He was restored back to existence knowing his past self couldn't give up his dream.
Message from the Future
- "There are six powers left for you to obtain. Obtaining all the Watches is... your path towards kingship. The path to conquest!"
- ―Ohma Zi-O presenting his past self the final Ridewatches to become the Demon King.[src]
After the past Sougo acquired the power of Zi-OTrinity and the Blade Ridewatch, Daiki Kaito presented Sougo and Geiz with a message from Ohma Zi-O, who congratulated his past self for having collected the Blade Ridewatch, having known about it all along. Ohma Zi-O then manifested six Ridewatches: Agito, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, and Drive, and told the past Sougo that he would have to obtain kingship by acquiring the remaining six Rider powers.
The King of Time & Space
- "So you've obtained the power of all the Riders. Regardless, you're still no match for me."
- ―Ohma Zi-O challenging GrandZi-O to test his newfound power.[src]
After his past self obtained all the Ridewatches, Ohma Zi-O transported GrandZi-O back to 2068 to congratulate his past self for his newfound power, but claimed he's still no match for him. While he fought GrandZi-O using the powers of the various Kamen Riders, Ohma Zi-O had the upperhand once Kamen Rider Drive was summoned. Ohma Zi-O took hold of the manifestation and allowed Drive to defeat GrandZi-O. Despite his past self obtaining nineteen Ridewatches, he didn't obtain the Drive Watch properly as that was previously Ohma Zi-O's. After Woz wisked Sougo away to safety, Ohma Zi-O commended his servant but began to notice someone in the past had altered the timeline, placing his current one in jeopardy. Eventually, his past self was able to return the timeline back to normal, and Ohma Zi-O's existence was untouched.
- "Tell me. What is Ohma Zi-O's power?"
"The power to destroy time. Someone like Swartz does not have the power to destroy the world. He plans to have you destroy the dimensions."
"But I won't become you."
"Oh, really? You are me. I look forward to seeing... which timeline you destroy, and how you go on about it."
- ―Ohma Zi-O explaining his power to the past Sougo.[src]
Once Swartz surfaced as Another Decade and waged a war threatening the Kamen Riders' timelines, the past Sougo arrived to meet Ohma Zi-O during the Resistance's raid. While he did not expect his past self returning to 2068 again, the past Zi-O assured history has changed and was Ohma Zi-O's past was his future. Through the teamwork with his comrades, the past Zi-O briefly overwhelmed Ohma Zi-O. Remarking how much the past Sougo would do anything to sacrifice himself for his comrades, Ohma Zi-O reveals to the past Sougo that his power is to destroy space and time itself, a power Swartz can never imagine. The future Sougo wishes to see the present Sougo's next move, as he sends Sougo back to his timeline. Aware that his past self is trying to turn Tsukuyomi into a Kamen Rider, he empowers the blank Ridewatch in Tsukuyomi's pocket.
Erasure From the Timeline
After his past self became Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O and defeated Swartz, Ohma Zi-O learned that the past Sougo's intentions to erase the current timeline. Ohma Zi-O had one final conversation with his younger self if he is making the right choice. He listened on how the past Sougo, while having accomplished his goal of becoming a king, cannot reign supreme without his friends. With Ohma Zi-O's blessing, the past Sougo used power as the King of Time to recreate the world's history. Ohma Zi-O bid farewell to his past Sougo before being erased from the timeline, as he admitted that it was interesting to have met his young counterpart.
- "Do you remember now... my younger self? You were never born to be a king. However... it was your own wish to become one. For what purpose did you want by becoming a king? Recognition from others? Or proving yourself special?"
- ―Ohma Zi-O's pep-talk to his younger self.[src]
During the Quartzer crisis, when his past self observed fond memories of their parents, he appears to his past self in his era and motivated him to defeat Barlckxs. He later provided his past self with another step towards the ultimate power: the Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch. This eventually allowed young Sougo to defeat SOUGO as Kamen Rider Zi-O OhmaForm.
Ohma Zi-O was briefly restored to existence by the combined powers of a group of five Riders who belong to both the Showa and Heisei Eras. Together with his younger self's Ohma Form, the two managed to make extremely short work of Another Ohma Zi-O.
Ohma Zi-O briefly appeared in Keito Myokoin's dream, where he was challenging Kamen Rider Geiz, who was about to use GeizMajesty Ridewatch against him.
- Main article: True Sougo
Ohma Zi-O returns as the main antagonist of Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade VS Zi-O and Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O VS Decade. He is referred as True Sougo (真実のソウゴ, Shinjitsu no Sōgo). True Sougo's actual nature and origin is currently debatable. Whether he is the same Ohma Zi-O from the TV show, originates from Sougo A's future, or a version of Ohma Zi-O from an A.R. World remains to be explained.
After being weakened from destroying and creating to many worlds, he sets up a death game to select a suitable host for his body, which drew the attention of Tsukasa Kadoya. When Ohma Zi-O attempted to bring all six different versions of Sougo Tokiwa, each from their own dimensions, which in turned regressed his body into the form of a child with amnesia. Eventually, he remembers his life as Ohma Zi-O; after transforming into the Demon King while revealing his identity, he tries to take the original Sougo's life, but subsequently defeated by Zi-O.
Once Kaito Goshikida, Secchan, Rintaro Shindo arrived in the world of Journey to the West, they would encounter a giant Ohma Zi-O in the role of the Buddha. He told them to accompany Sanzang and his party on their pilgrimage, while granting them Changshan attire. The three would later meet the Taros and would leave on the DenLiner, with Ohma Zi-O chuckling with encouragement for their journey.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: GanbarizingKamen Rider Ohma Zi-O is a playable character with other Kamen Riders of Showa and Heisei-Era.
Kamen Rider City WarsSeparated from the younger self, Ohma Zi-O appeared as a boss enemy in Kamen Rider City Wars.
From what was known about him, Ohma Zi-O was shown to be very arrogant due to his tremendous power, proclaiming that he was chosen to be the ruler of the world from birth. He did not even view the resistance fighters as serious threats. His arrogance was not without merit, however, as his battle against his younger self demonstrated impressive mastery over his abilities of his predecessors. Furthermore, he was extremely confident and fearless, as he openly suggested to his past self to throw away the Ziku-Driver, an action that would result in his own temporal erasure, and even arrogantly laughed as he was disappearing from the timeline, suggesting that everything young Sougo would do were within his calculation and expectation.
However, he still believed that his tyranny had somehow saved the world. When young Sougo claimed that he wished to become the "kindest and greatest" Demon King, this Sougo replied that he did in fact become the "kindest and greatest" Demon King, albeit not in the sense of compassion, but in the sense of perfection.
Although known for being a villainous demon king, Sougo was still shown to have retained some of his past traits. He continued to encourage his younger counterpart to the path to kingship, although it was mostly for saving his own existence. During the Quartzer crisis, he dragged his past self to his era and motivated him to defeat Barlckxs and provided him with another step towards the ultimate power: the Ohma Zi-O Ridewatch. He was also quite amused when he found out that Zi-OTrinity could briefly overpower him. He then explained the true extent of his power and gave some of his power to Tsukuyomi (albeit against his will), resulting in the creation of the Tsukuyomi Ridewatch.
In the series finale, when the past Sougo himself revealed that he was going to use the powers to reset time instead, Sougo did not get upset, but rather became amused and looked forward to seeing a future that the past Sougo would create without the powers of Ohma Zi-O. Even when knowing full well that he would permanently cease to exist, Sougo harbored no ill will towards his youthful self's actions, and he willingly let himself be erased without resistance, this time with a satisfying laugh of amusement and consent.
Powers and Abilities
- Disintegration: Ohma Zi-O can send out a powerful wave of energy that can disintegrate anything in its path.
- Enhanced Awareness: Ohma Zi-O immediately sensed and identified the threat of incoming missiles.
- Velocity Manipulation: Ohma Zi-O can freeze dozens of missiles.
- Time Manipulation: Ohma Zi-O can freeze time before disintegrating enemies. According to Tsukuyomi, Ohma Zi-O has all of the abilities that come with Sougo Tokiwa's Zi-O Ridewatch II, thus implying that Ohma Zi-O can reverse time as well.
- Timeline Alteration: Tsukuyomi theorizes that Sougo's dreaming ability causes his encounters with the future Riders to actually happen in reality, an ability that (according to her) Ohma Zi-O also seems to possess.
- Telekinesis: When an army of Time Mazines attempt to crush Ohma Zi-O, he simply uses telekinesis to hurl them into each other.
- Time Portal Creation: Ohma Zi-O can create time portals, which are even capable of forcefully pulling a person into themselves. [Forever King 2018][2017: Grand Climax!]
- Legend Riders' Powers: Ohma Zi-O has the powers of all the Riders prior to the year 2068. He can tap into their powers by activating their Ridewatches as well as simply through his will. He can also summon Rider clones and even corrupt the ones summoned by others.[2019: World, Reset]
- Kuuga: Summons an energy construct of Rinto Hieroglyphics to create an energy kick.
- Kiva: Summons the Bloody Rose, allowing him to control a colony of energy bats.
- Ryuki: Summons Dragreder to attack his target.
- Blade: Summons two large Rouse Cards to attack his target.
- Double: Summons a green/purple colored energy cyclone.
- Expert Manipulator: Like his past iteration, the future Sougo is also manipulative, even towards his younger self.
- Sougo Tokiwa: Because Ohma Zi-O is Sougo's future self, any disturbance in the timeline (for example, the Ziku-Driver's destruction or Sougo's death) can erase Ohma Zi-O from existence. [Forever King 2018] In their third and final match, his young counterpart, alongside with his companions, was able to overwhelm Ohma Zi-O to his knees, although the latter had no intention to go all out against his younger self, a fact acknowledged by young Sougo himself. [2068: Ohma Time]
- Hiryu Kakogawa: Another Zi-O II's ability to alter history and reality can put Ohma Zi-O's existence in jeopardy. After Hiryu is defeated by GrandZi-O, this was no longer the case.
Kamen Rider Zi-O
- "Rider Time! (Electronic beat) Kamen Rider Zi-O!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Ability Parameters
- Punching Power: 8.2 t
- Kicking Power: 19.0 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 30.2 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5.0 sec.
Sougo transforms into Kamen Rider Zi-O (仮面ライダージオウ, Kamen Raidā Jiō) by inserting the Zi-O Ridewatch into the D '9 Slot on the Ziku-Driver. His base form's visor reads "Rider" (ライダー, Raidā), while the logo on his forehead reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana. Zi-O's personal weapon in his base form is the Zikan Girade.
Zi-O consists of the following parts:
- Caliber A (キャリバーＡ, Kyaribā A) - Zi-O's helmet. 'A' stands for Analog.
- Clock Blade A (クロックブレードA, Kurokku Burēdo A) - The clock hands on the Caliber A. It is a data collection device. The long hand, Baryon Hand M (Barion Hando M, バリオンハンドM) predicts temporal information, such as enemy timing, while the short hand, Meson Hand H (メソンハンドH, Meson Hando H) measures spatial information, such as the distance between Zi-O and the enemy as well as landing points of finishers.
- Ow Signal (オウシグナル, Ou Shigunaru) - The circular section where the two Clock Blades meet. It feeds gathered information to Zi-O, derive optimum solution to problems, and adjust internal systems of Zi-O.
- Indication Eye (インジケーションアイ, Injikēshon Ai) - The visor which spells out "Rider". Sensors with a 270° viewing angle is built into the compound eye.
- Kamen Dial (カメンダイアル, Kamen Daiaru, lit. 'Mask Dial') - Zi-O's faceplate. It invokes an analog clock face, and is made using a multilayer structure composed of the special metal alloy Graphenium (グラフェニウム, Gurafeniumu). The Kamen Dial is described by the TV Asahi website to have a beautiful white lustre finish.
- Crash Bezel (クラッシュベゼル, Kurasshu Bezeru) - The metal frame surrounding the face. It is composed of Graphenium.
- Core Ryūzu (コアリューズ, Koa Ryūzu, lit. 'Core Crown') - The 'button' on Zi-O's left cheek. It is an information management unit that stores combat data.
- Oval Light Tecter (オーバルライトテクター, Ōbaru Raito Tekutā) - Zi-O's shoulder and chest armor. A metal coating called Graphenium Coat (グラフェニウムコート, Gurafeniumu Kōto) has been applied, raising durability. As a result, the Oval Light Tecter is not only lightweight, but is also 200 times stronger than steel.
- Mid Band Liner M (ミッドバンドライナーM, Middo Bando Rainā M) - The silver band that runs vertically across Zi-O's torso, it connects the Ziku Driver to the head, converting energy made by the Driver into bioenergy.
- Time Rush Arm (タイムラッシュアーム, Taimu Rasshu Āmu) - Zi-O's arms. Nanoscopic "Nanotube Muscle" (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) tubing covers it, increasing strength.
- Flex Arm Girder (フレックスアームガーダー, Furekkusu Āmu Gādā) - Zi-O's forearm armor. It is composed of the shock-absorbant material Amsein (アムセイン, Amusein), allowing it to absorb and disperse physical attacks with ease.
- Zi-O Leap Hand (ジオウリープハンド, Jio Rīpu Hando) - Zi-O's hand units. It is covered with the purple metal Graphenium Bite (グラフェニウムバイト, Gurafeniumu Baito) units, raising destructive power of punches.
- Adjustrike Suit (アジャストライクスーツ, Ajasutoraiku Sūtsu) - Zi-O's bodysuit. It automatically repairs minor damage.
- Time Rush Leg (タイムラッシュレッグ, Taimu Rasshu Reggu) - Zi-O's legs. Nanoscopic "Nanotube Muscle" (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) tubing covers it, increasing strength.
- Counter Pad (カウンターパド, Kauntā Pado) - Zi-O's kneepads. It reads combat data on the field and sends it to the helmet.
- Flex Leg Girder (フレックスレッグガーダー, Furekkusu Reggu Gādā) - Zi-O's shin protecters. It is composed of the shock-absorbant material Amsein, allowing it to absorb and disperse physical attacks with ease.
- Zi-O Leap Shoes (ジオウリープシューズ, Jio Rīpu Shūzu) - Zi-O's shoes. The tip is covered with the Graphenium Bite (グラフェニウムバイト, Gurafeniumu Baito) units, increasing destructive power of kicks. Additionally, The katakana for the word "Kick" (キック) in engraved on the soles.
- "Shukufuku no toki! Saikō! Saizen! Saidai! Saikyō ō! Ohma Zi-O!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Ability Parameters
- Punching Power: 108.3 t
- Kicking Power: 324.9 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 240.6 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 0.1 sec.
Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ, Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō), or simply Ohma Zi-O, is the final form of Sougo in a dystopian future. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー, Raidā), while the logo on his forehead reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana. In the initial position of the timeline, Sougo obtained this form on the event of Oma's Day, gaining control over the Dai Mazines and obtaining power of all Kamen Riders known to exist till date.
Compared to all of the other forms of Zi-O, Ohma Zi-O's skills are far beyond anything seen so far in the series. In addition to that, though Zi-O (2018-19), Geiz, and Woz need to use Ridewatches in their Drivers and/or weapons for using Legend/Future Rider powers, Ohma Zi-O can simply use them either through his will or by activating the respective Ridewatches.
Ohma Zi-O is composed of the following parts:
- Complication Caliber A (コンプリケーションキャリバーA, Konpurikēshon Kyaribā A) - The helmet
- Transcendence Blade (トランセンデンスブレード, Toransendensu Burēdo) - The two clock hand antennae. The long Transcendence Baryon Hand (トランセンデンスバリオンハンド, Toransendensu Barion Hando) collects temporal information, such as the timing of enemy attacks while the short Transcendence Meson Hand (トランセンデンスメソンハンド, Toransendensu Meson Hando) collects spatial information such as the distance between enemies and trajectory angles.
- Ohma Signal (オーマシグナル, Ōma Shigunaru) - The meeting point of the two Transcendence Blades. Adjusts Ohma Zi-O's systems according to information collected by the Transcendence Blades.
- Parallel Rattrapante (パラレルラトラパンテ, Parareru Ratorapante) - The three clock-like devices on Ohma Zi-O's forehead. Allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel timelines and informs him of any temporal changes made to history. Also allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel worlds. (Note, a rattrapante is a type of chronographic device that possesses two second hands, allowing the user to time multiple events. Also known as a 'double chronograph'.)
- Expressive Flame Eye (エクスプレッシブフレイムアイ, Ekusupuresshibu Fureimu Ai) - The red visor that spells out 'Rider' in katakana. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle is built into the compound eye. Additionally, its red coloring is due to it being in a constant state of heat, being 1000-1200°C. It can shoot out rays of heat at a maximum output.
- Decorative Dial (デコラティブダイアル, Dekoratibu Daiaru) - Ohma Zi-O's faceplate. It is a multilayered armor structure. The top layer utilizes Dark Matter Ingot (ダークマターインゴット, Dāku Matā Ingotto) as a decorative material.
- Divine Bezel (ディバインベゼル, Dibain Bezeru) - The golden frame that surrounds Ohma Zi-O's face. It is composed of Zavaldust Graphenium (ザバルダストグラフェニウム, Zabaru Dasuto Gurafeniumu), which is 1200 times stronger than steel. Super dense diamonds are encrusted into it.
- Core Diadem (コアダイアデム, Koa Daiademu) - The 'button' on Ohma Zi-O's left cheek. It is an information storage unit that has information on every single Kamen Rider from the Heisei era. It also stores information recorded by the Ohma Signal.
- Ohma Radiant Armor (オーマラディアントアーマー, Ōma Radianto Āmā) - Ohma Zi-O's upper torso magic armor. It is engraved with multiple decorations that channel magical energy through it (similar to Kamen Rider Wizard). It dons a special energy field titled Absolute Throne (アブソリュートスロウン, Abusoryūto Suroun), negating any damage dealt to Ohma Zi-O.
- Ornament Slots (オーナメントスロット, Ōnamento Surotto) - Special slots for Ridewatches located on the Ohma Radiant Armor. A maximum of six Ridewatches can be plugged in. Devices known as Alternate Plugs (オルタネートプラグ, Orutanēto Puragu) are installed, allowing Ohma Zi-O to activate a Ridewatch's powers just by activating them.
- Apocalypse of Kingdom (アポカリプス・オブ・キングダム, Apokaripusu Obu Kingudamu) - The two giant clock hands that hang on Ohma Zi-O's back. The hands themselves are titled Aparajita (アパラージタ, Aparājita). By rotating themselves on the back, the Apocalypse of Kingdom can create a sort of circular disk attack.
- Engraved Tecter (エングレイブドテクター, Engureibudo Tekutā) - Ohma Zi-O's shoulder armor. It is composed of Zalvadust Graphenium. Contains an inbuilt Sona Count Pad (ザバルダストグラフェニウム, Sona Kaunto Paddo).
- Mid Band Liner Anthem (ミッドバンドライナー・アンセム, Middo Bando Rainā Ansemu) - The silver watch strap that travels along Ohma Zi-O's entire body. It is a biological enhancement device, delivering the Ohma Zi-O Driver's inexhaustible energy into the wearer's body, giving them astonishing strength and power.
- Noble Adjustrike Suit (ノーブルアジャストライクスーツ, Nōburu Ajasutoraiku Sūtsu) - Ohma Zi-O's bodysuit. Partial shape changes, such as contraction and expansion, are regularly performed to deal maximum sharpness into an attack. Additionally, due to there being no damage accumulation, thanks to the Ohma Radiant Armor as well as having the highest quality possible self-healing function, it is possible for Ohma Zi-O to continue in battles that may exceed the limits of the wearer.
- Meridian Sash (メリディアンサッシュ, Meridian Sasshu) - The golden watch strap. It is an 'authoritative medal'. It allows Ohma Zi-O to send a 'seperate surge' (セパレートサージ, separēto sāji) boundary wave that sends all objects in comes into contact within a 4km radius into a separate dimension.
- Time Catastrophe Arm (タイムカタストロフアーム, Taimu Katasutorofu Āmu) - The arms. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire arm is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The addtional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン, Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints on the upper arm restrains the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
- Solemn Arm Armor (ソレムアームアーマー, Soremu Āmu Āmā) - The forearm armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing punching and blowing impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
- Sona Ridewatch Holders (ソナライドウォッチホルダー, Sona Raidou~otchi Horudā) - Golden Ridewatch Holders. Due to Ohma Zi-O's ability to pull out Ridewatches out of thin air, they appear to be mere decorative pieces.
- Ohma Causality Hand (オーマコーザリティーハンド, Ōma Kōzaritī Hando) - The hands. It (somehow) manipulates causality and allows Ohma Zi-O to manipulate surrounding objects around him as he wills.
- Time Catastrophe Leg (タイムカタストロフレッグ, Taimu Katasutorofu Reggu) - The legs. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire leg is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The additional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン, Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints limit the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
- Sona Count Pad (ソナカウントパッド, Sona Kaunto Paddo) - Collection devices located around the entire body (such as the knees). Instantaneously measures received impacts and information on objects and sends the data to the helmet.
- Solemn Leg Armor (ソレムレッグアーマー, Soremu Reggu Āmā) - The lower leg armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing kicking impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
- Ohma Causality Shoes (オーマコーザリティーシューズ, Ōma Kōzaritī Shūzu) - The feet. Allows Ohma Zi-O to (somehow) manipulate causality to float in the air or walk/run at high speeds.
- Ohma Zi-O Driver - Transformation device. Ohma Zi-O possesses a gold-colored upgraded variant of the Ziku-Driver.
- Ridewatch Holders - Wristbands used to carry Ridewatches. They are not used by Ohma Zi-O as he can use Ridewatch powers directly.
- Ridewatches - Transformation trinkets that allow Ohma Zi-O to use powers of different Kamen Riders. Ohma Zi-O has in his possession the Ridewatches of all Riders in existence.
Behind The Scenes
As Sougo is an old man at this point in time, he is portrayed by Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji), , with Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也, Koyama Rikiya) acting as voice-over. His suit actor as Ohma Zi-O is Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦, Imai Yasuhiko).
The "Ohma" in his name refers to Ōmagatoki (逢魔時 lit. "The hour of meeting evil spirits") in Japanese mythology and also a reversed spelling of Demon King (魔王(マオー), Ma Ō).
- Ohma Zi-O's helmet has a pattern comprising the kanji for "King" (王, Ō), symbolizing his nature as the Demon King.
- Sougo Tokiwa, Kamen Rider Zi-O from 2018-19 A.D.
- SOUGO Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Barlckxs, and the Zi-O from the original timeline.
- Hiryu Kakogawa, Another Ohma Zi-O from Kamen Rider Zi-O: Final Stage
- Toei Hero Max Vol. 58
- "TV Asahi's page for Zi-O". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/zi-o/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Ohma Zi-O". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/zi-o/ohma_zi-o_2019/stand.html.
- Uchusen Vol. 163