|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo), alternatively known as Sougo F (ソウゴ F Sōgo Efu), is a normal student who transforms into Kamen Rider Zi-O (仮面ライダージオウ Kamen Raidā Jiō).
Confrontation with Decade
This Sougo's only appearance has him being chased on foot by Tsukasa Kadoya, who is driving a jeep and is seeking to erase all seven Sougos to restore their damaged timelines. Sougo F attempts to retaliate by transforming into Zi-O to fight Tsukasa as Decade, but is instantly killed by a Final Attack Ride.
Unlike his original counterpart and his other counterparts, this version of Sougo lacks confidence and is shown to be afraid if something bad happens to him.
Powers and Abilities
- "Rider Time! (Electronic beat) Kamen Rider Zi-O!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 200.0 cm.
- Rider Weight: 92.0 kg.
- Punching Power: 8.2 t.
- Kicking Power: 19.0 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30.2 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.0 sec.
Kamen Rider Zi-O transforms by inserting the Zi-O Ridewatch into the right-hand side of the Ziku-Driver. His base form's visor reads "Rider" (ライダー Raidā).
- Ziku-Driver - Transformation device
- Ridewatches - Transformation trinkets
- Ridewatch Holder - A strap to carry Ridewatches
- Zikan Girade - Zi-O's personal weapon and Zi-O II's secondary weapon
- Sougo A, B, C, D and E: His alternate counterparts
- Tsukasa Kadoya: Another enemy who confronts him and manages to kill him.
Behind the Scenes
Sougo Tokiwa is portrayed by So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō) who portrays every version of him except his child one and Ohma Zi-O.
Sougo Tokiwa's name is play on Tokiwa-sō, the place where Shotaro Ishinomori lived and started his manga career during 1956 to 1961. "Tokiwa" also carries the word (とき Toki), which can be translated into time when it is written in kanji "時". If matching his kanji, it was named after (常盤桜 Tokiwazakura), which it means primrose.
"Zi" in Zi-O's name could mean either time (時 Ji) or character (字 Ji), representing his "watch" and "Katakana" motifs while the "O" means king (王 Ō). It may also be Goroawase for the number 20 (2 - Ji, 0 - Ō), referencing that Zi-O is the 20th Heisei Rider, the Heisei Era starting with the year 2000 for the Kamen Rider Series (the actual Heisei Era started in 1989).
- This version of Sougo has the shortest amount of screen-time compared to the others.
- He is also the weakest Sougo compared to the others.
- He is the only one who has not met the other versions of Sougo. As a result, he is officially referred to as Sougo F due to the others receiving consecutive lettering.