|This article is about a/an ally/Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One and Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Due to time manipulations by Finis, this version of the HumaGear Soreo Hiden (飛電 其雄 Hiden Soreo) survived until 2019 due to the Daybreak Town Accident never occurring. In a world ruled by HumaGears, he uses the Cycloneriser to transform into Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata (仮面ライダー1型 Kamen Raidā Ichigata, lit. "Masked Rider Type-1").
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Due to the changes to Zero-One’s timeline caused by Time Jacker Finis, in 2007 Soreo Hiden transforms into Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata to fight against Aruto Hiden. In reality, he was working undercover to help humanity for his son, such as secretly giving him a MetsubouJinrai Forceriser as a temporary transformation device until he can regain his Zero-One powers.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata alongside Vulcan, Valkyrie, Zero-One, Horobi, Jin and other Riders will be playable characters in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata is a playable character alongside the other Kamen Riders. Notably, He is the first movie Rider in the Reiwa Era to be appear in this mobile game.
Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata is a playable character with other Kamen Rider of Showa Heisei and Reiwa in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Rocking Hopper (ロキングホッパー Rokkingu Hoppā) is Ichi-Gata's primary form accessed by using the Rocking Hopper Zetsumerisekey in the Cycloneriser. By releasing strengthening particles from the Cycled Muffler (サイクレッドマフラー Saikureddo Mafurā) around his neck, Ichi-Gata can unleash a high-speed barrage of strikes.
- Cycloneriser finishers:
- Rocking The End (ロキングジエンド Rokkingu Ji Endo) - Ichi-Gata jumps up and delivers a rider kick covered in glowing red energy.
- Rocking Spark (ロキングスパーク Rokkingu Supāku)
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Cycloneriser - Transformation device
- Zetsumerisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata's color scheme is based on that of Kamen Rider 1's Original 1 (旧1号 Kyu Ichigo) form and the reboot Kamen Rider 1 from Kamen Rider The First.
- Soreo's transformation pose is similar to Takeshi Hongo's transformation pose.
- Ichi-Gata's transformation belt, the Cycloneriser, is named after Kamen Rider 1's bike, the Cyclone.
- Ichi-Gata's Cycled Muffler closely resembles Kamen Rider 1's red scarf.
- On Kamen Rider Official Website, it was shown that Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata was developed as the prototype for the Kamen Rider that would protect humanity and HumaGear.
- One of Ichi-Gata's finisher called "Rocking The End" is the second finisher to use the word The End as the part of the finisher name, the first one is Kamen Rider Kikai's finisher called "Fullmetal The End".