|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
- "Aruto, find your dream and leap towards it..."
- ―Soreo's last words before his shutdown[src]
Soreo Hiden (飛電 其雄 Hiden Soreo) was a Parent-Type Humagear created to raise the orphaned Aruto Hiden and the creator of the Hiden Zero-One Driver. Prior to the Daybreak Town Accident, he used the Cycloneriser to transform into Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata (仮面ライダー1型 Kamen Raidā Ichigata, lit. "Masked Rider Type-1").
The original Soreo Hiden died when Aruto was born, so Hiden Intelligence developed a Humagear resembling Soreo to take his place as emotional support for Aruto. One day, while playing with Aruto on a field, he expressed a desire to make his father smile. However, Soreo sadly claimed that his son's desire was impossible, as he was just a robot with no feelings. Aruto remained steadfast in his goal, becoming determined to make his father genuinely smile. Inspired by these words, Soreo used his son's goal to make others smile with him by beginning to make weapons using the technology of the Ark, which he was the main technician of prior to its launch and later destruction. He created the Cycloneriser and the Rocking Hopper Zetsumerisekey, enabling him to become Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata, as well as prototypes for the Forceriser and Zetsumeriser to be used by Humagears when they were finalized. The culmination of his work was the Hiden Zero-One Driver and the Zero-One system, which he designed to be able to protect both humans and Humagears as his successor.
He, along with Will, Korenosuke Hiden's secretary, were initially connected to the Ark and planned to launch it into space. During his finalization of the Zero-One system, Will questions Soreo about what he would do as Hiden Intelligence's newest president if Korenosuke Hiden passes away, since Soreo's human template was Korenosuke's son. However, Soreo reveals to Will that he doesn't have any interest of becoming president whatsoever, as he sees himself, a Humagear, as unsuitable for the role. When the Ark's A.I. starts to malfunction and turn hostile toward humanity, both Will and Soreo's connections are hacked by the satellite. Despite still being connected to the Ark, Soreo somehow manages to resist its malice and connects to it to plant an automatic program. That program causes it to self-destruct in order to prevent the Ark from connecting to Humagears on a global scale.
Despite this victory, it is short-lived, and Soreo meets his demise on the day of the Daybreak Town Accident. While playing with his son and making jokes, he shields Aruto from an explosion caused by Satoshi Sakurai that occurred at the Hiden Intelligence factory, damaging Soreo beyond repair. Before his death, he assured his son to continue taking off towards his dream.
While modern Humagears can normally have their data backed up into a new Humagear body, Soreo's data was linked to the Ark, meaning that he can never be restored; his data was, therefore, forever lost.
The Humagear version of Soreo Hiden was created to raise the orphaned Aruto Hiden as a parent and as emotional support. Soreo started off emotionless, initially believing that he was simply a robot with no feelings and wasn't worthy of being the next president of Hiden Intelligence. During an outing with Aruto, he was surprised to hearing his son's dream to make Soreo laugh and smile, developing a desire to fulfill his son's dreams.
Although he was created to fill in the void of Aruto's real father, Soreo did care for his son and created the Zero-One system, to protect both humans and Humagears for Aruto. His love for his son was strong enough to resist the Ark's malice and ultimately chose to sacrifice himself to protect the young boy during the Daybreak Town Accident. In his last words before shutting down, Soreo told his son to leap towards his dreams.
Soreo's role up to his shutdown end up leaving an major impact for Aruto's life, becoming his motivation to make people, including Humagears, smile, and his pursuit to accomplish the dreams of others.
Powers and Abilities
- Humagear Restoration: Soreo can restore a Humagear to their original programming if they have been corrupted by the Ark.
- Expert Engineering: In addition to being the primary technician for the Ark after its construction, Soreo created several weapons, including his Cycloneriser and his Rocking Hopper Zetsumerisekey, as well as prototypes of the Zetsumeriser, the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser, and other Progrisekeys.
Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata
- "Cyclonerise! Rocking Hopper! Type-1."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Rocking Hopper (ロッキングホッパー Rokkingu Hoppā) is Ichi-Gata's primary form accessed by using the Rocking Hopper Zetsumerisekey in the Cycloneriser. By releasing strengthening particles from the Cycled Muffler (サイクレッドマフラー Saikureddo Mafurā) around his neck, Ichi-Gata can unleash a high-speed barrage of strikes.
- Cycloneriser finishers:
- Rocking Spark (ロッキングスパーク Rokkingu Supāku): Empowered by the Cycled Muffler, Ichi-Gata moves at high-speed similar to Clock Up, then attacks the opponent multiple times.
- Rocking The End (ロッキングジエンド Rokkingu Ji Endo): Empowered by the Cycled Muffler, Ichi-Gata jumps up and delivers a Rider Kick covered in glowing red and blue energy.
- Legend Progrisekey Finisher:
- GoGoGoGoing The End (ゴゴゴゴーイングジエンド GoGoGoGōingu Ji Endo): By pressing the GoGoGoGoing Ghost Progrisekey, Ichi-Gata summons Kamen Rider Ghost and the two perform Ore Omega Drive. Once hitting the target, the screen momentarily freezes to unveil "Tamashī Dai Kaigan" (魂大開眼 lit. "Soul Great Open Eyes") characters before it fades to show the opponent blew up and revealing the finisher's name in Katakana.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- Cycloneriser - Transformation device
- Zetsumerisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
Behind the Scenes
Soreo Hiden is portrayed by Koji Yamamoto (山本 耕史 Yamamoto Kōji).
- Despite Article 6 of A.I. Law forbidding the creation of an android bearing a person's likeness, especially the likeness of a deceased person, the Humagear version of Soreo was able to be manufactured to serve as Aruto's surrogate parent. It is possible that Hiden Intelligence might have negotiated a deal with the government in order to manufacture him, or the law was put in place sometime following the Daybreak Town Accident.
- The latter seems to be more likely due to the fact that Humagears seemingly functioning as parents were still present before the Daybreak Town Accident occurred, as revealed in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation.
- As revealed in Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation, Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata is not a result of the timeline being distorted. This means that, in the original timeline, Soreo did in fact, become a Kamen Rider.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/summaries/20/weekly_items/35
- ↑ https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/91458028_2926808427444822_4782753358941257728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=m6rAD9MnTXsAX9qMPGl&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3a9c48e79e20594f360b2b7b59d4316e&oe=5EABB432