|This article is about a/an ally/Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The original Soreo Hiden died when Aruto was young, therefore Hiden Intelligence developed a HumaGear resembling Soreo to take his place as an emotional support for Aruto.
On the day of the Daybreak Town Accident, while playing with his son and making jokes, a strange explosion occurred at the Hiden Intelligence building, damaging Soreo beyond repair. Before his death, he assured his son to continue pursuing his dream and jump towards it.
Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Kamen Rider Type-1
- "CycloneRise! Rocking Hopper!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Soreo transforms into Kamen Rider Type-1 by using the Rocking Hopper Zetsumerise Key in the CycloneRiser.
- CycloneRiser finishers:
- Rocking The End (ロキングジエンド Rokkingu Ji Endo)
- Rocking Spark (ロキングスパーク Rokkingu Supāku)
Appearances: Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Type-1's color scheme is based on that of Kamen Rider 1's Original 1 (旧1号 Kyu Ichigo) form and the reboot Kamen Rider 1 in Kamen Rider The First.
- Soreo's transformation pose is similar to Takeshi Hongo's transformation pose.
- Type-1's transformation belt, the CycloneRiser, is named after Kamen Rider 1's bike, the Cyclone.