|This article is about a/an actor in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Okuno was the winner of the 30th Junon Superboy Contest, out of over 17000 other applicants.
- Okuno has been trained in classical ballet for over 11 years, and has incorporated some of it into his transformation pose and Zi-O's fighting skills.
- Okuno's hobbies include reading manga and playing video games.
- His blood type is A.
- His favorite Rider is Kiva.
- According to producer Shinichiro Shirakura, it was particularly difficult to cast a young man who can properly portray Sougo's kingly aura. He mentioned that Okuno was eventually chosen out of everyone else auditioning due to his unique outlook of the world, and considered it an act of fate.
- Okuno dropped out of high school when he was cast as Sougo Tokiwa. 
- Okuno mentions that he is very optimistic about life like Sougo, but doesn't have his skills to communicate with "everyone".
- Kamen Rider Build: Be The One - Kamen Rider Zi-O (voice)
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER - Sougo Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Kamen Rider Zi-O - Sougo Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O
In Archive Footage
- to be added
- With the first being Shun Nishime, Okuno is the second actor to have been cast as the leading Kamen Rider under the age of 17. However as Okuno turned 18 before the airing of his own series, Nishime still holds the record for being the youngest in both being cast and concurrent show airing.
- Prior to being cast as Kamen Rider Zi-O, he previously knew Hiroki Iijima and Shun Nishime due to being in the same acting agency, Oscar Promotion.
- He is the first 2000s actor to play the Primary Rider.