|This article is about a/an monster turned ally in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Smile Sumida (住田スマイル Sumida Sumairu) was a Realtor-Type Humagear that competed in a competition against Tatsumi Shinyashiki using the ZAIASpec before temporarily being hacked by the Ark and transformed into the Ark Magia (Neohi Type) (アークマギア(ネオヒタイプ) Akumagia Neohitapiu).
While Sumida tried to sell a house, she remembered about Aruto as she decided to scan her Humagear Body Seal barcode with her own Progrisekey to help Izu Transfer her data to the Progrise Hopper Blade.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.9 cm
- Weight: 125.6 kg
After her programming is altered by the Ark remotely to incorporate the data of the Neohi Magia, Sumida is transformed into the transformed into the Ark Magia (Neohi Type) (アークマギア(ネオヒタイプ) Āku Magia (Neohi Taipu)).
- Maratacle (マーラタクル Māratakuru): The tentacles extending from the Neohi Magia's head. They have sharp tips for attacking foes and can quickly regenerate after being severed.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Neohi Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
- Smokescreen: The Neohi Magia is able to produce an electrified black smoke to obstruct its foes' vision and escape.
- Lightning Discharge: The Neohi Magia can generate yellow electricity from the Maratacles.
Behind the Scenes
Smile Sumida is portrayed by Erina Nakazaki (中崎絵梨奈 Nakazaki Erina).
The Neohi Magia's name is derived from Neohibolites, an extinct genus of cephalopods.
- Her first name Smile is from the English word, smile, representing how she smiles at her customers.
- Smile Sumida is the third female Humagear to become a Magia, with the first and second being Seine Kanasawa and Sakuyo Ichirin respectively.
- Like Sakuyo, however, Smile can be recovered to the normal state and won't get her memory erased due to being an Ark Magia.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Saber
- Episode 0: Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (Archive footage)