|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider W.|
- "Skull Maximum Drive!"
- ―Finisher announcement[src]
The Skull Magnum (スカルマグナム Sukaru Magunamu) is Kamen Rider Skull's firearm and only weapon. When the Skull Memory is set into the Skull Magnum's Maximum Slot, and then the gun is set to its Maximum Mode (マキシマムモード Makishimamu Mōdo), it initiates the Skull Memory's Maximum Drive: a series of powerful energy bursts called the Skull Punisher (スカルパニッシャー Sukaru Panisshā). Skull typically uses the Magnum in Maximum Mode, but in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie War Core, Skull Crystal wields the weapon in its Normal Mode (ノーマルモード Nōmaru Mōdo).
Behind the scenes
This weapon's Maximum Drive's name is a reference to Marvel Comics' Frank Castle, better known as the gritty anti-hero The Punisher, who's chest bears a skull emblem.
- The Skull Punisher would evidently be the Arms Weapon of the hypothetical Skull Arms granted by the Skull Lockseed, which is exclusive to the DX toyline. Indeed, by performing the Squash function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted Skull Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Skull Punisher!.
- Trigger Magnum, a similar weapon accessed through the Trigger Memory used by Kamen Rider Double
- Shroud Magnum, a similar weapon used by Shroud
- Detail of Heroes 05 Kamen Rider W Special Photobook: KIRIFUDA: Hobby Japan, 2011 (ISBN 978-4-7986-0205-9)