|This article is about a/an group of individuals in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
This ability also allows them to suppress an Imagin's will when it takes over their body and is not tempted by the free wish an Imagin can grant. Because of this, the Imagin contracted to Singularity Points are usually unable to take a physical form in the present time, and directly possess their Singularity Point, instead. They usually reside within time itself and when they are not possessing their Singularity Point, they stay on any of the Time Trains, such as the DenLiner or the ZeroLiner. The Singularity Points also have the ability to become Kamen Riders, and the Imagin that possess them lend their abilities in combat when called upon. In other instances, the Imagin use their Singularity Point's body as they wish when the Singularity Point loses consciousness. As long as the Singularity Point is conscious, he can expel the Imagin from his body and send it back to the Train of Time that he uses as a Kamen Rider.
List of Known Singularity Points
Temporary (through DenLiner)
Others with Similar Abilities
- Kohtaro Minami (possibly through the King Stone as shown in Episode 41)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (able to travel to any parallel universe)
- Daiki Kaito (able to travel to any parallel universe)
- Yusuke Onodera (able to travel to any parallel universe)
- Natsumi Hikari (able to travel to any parallel universe)
- Kouta Kazuraba (due to his status as the Man of the Beginning, albeit temporarily)
- Mai Takatsukasa (due to her status as the Woman of the Beginning, albeit temporarily)
- Mondo Douan (he keeps his memories and powers as Kamen Rider Quiz and remain unaffected by the formation of both Another Quiz and the Quiz Miridewatch for unknown reasons)
- Rento Makina (he keeps his memories and powers as Kamen Rider Kikai and remain unaffected by the formation of both Another Kikai and the Kikai Miridewatch for unknown reasons)
- Michal Minato (he still remembers those words of courage Eiji Hino told him even though OOO's timeline was altered)
- Black Woz (he keeps his memories of the ordeal in his home series after Sougo Tokiwa resets the timeline)
- Since it has been hinted that almost all the Main Kamen Riders aren't Singularity Points, this may mean that they could easily be defeated by an Imagin or other time traveling opponents.
- This also means that Kamen Riders who are not Singularity Points are vulnerable to alterations in the timeline, causing them to cease to exist or change in personality. (EX: Becoming allied with evil factions. In cases of existence erasure, they were never allowed to be born or never got a chance to obtain their powers and were presumably killed.)
- The only seemingly notable exceptions to this is if a Rider is accompanied by a Singularity Point when the temporal distortion event occurs or if the Rider's gear has properties that can protect them from space-time anomalies (Ex. the Shift Cars).
- This theory was proven to be true in Kamen Rider Zi-O, as the Time Jackers created the Another Riders that would erase the Kamen Riders from existence starting from the point where the Another Rider was created.
- Kouta Kazuraba is the only exception, due to his status as a god.
- It is questionable whenever or not someone who has been erased from existence can come back if Singularity Points remember that person.
- As confirmed in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER, these types of Kamen Riders will not lose their powers or memories should an Another Rider of themselves be created, although this exception will be taken away from individuals who stop being Singularity Points, such as Eiji Hino when he returned to his own timeline and lost both his powers and memories when Another OOO was created.