|This article is about a/an ally/device in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Based on a custom bike, Signal Kikern (シグナルキケーン Shigunaru Kikēn) is one of the four Signal Exchange Signal Bikes, which allows Mach to activate the Kourin Signal Kikern, enabling his Zenrin Shooter to summon a Demon Beast (魔獣 Majū) that starts out small, but then grows to giant size in nanoseconds so that it can maul the opponent with bites. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Next 04. Its name is an elongation of Kiken (危険 lit. "Danger").
- Kamen Rider Mach (Drive Episodes 13, 16)
- Kick Macher (キックマッハー Kikku Mahhā): An attack with theatrics powerful enough to destroy a Roidmude with ease. Using other Signal Bikes (or Shift Cars) alter his finisher somewhat.
- Kikern Kick Macher (キケーンキックマッハー Kikēn Kikku Mahhā, Signal Kikern): Mach is surrounded by a red Demon Beast-shaped aura while he executes his Kick Macher.
- Hit Macher (ヒットマッハー Hitto Mahhā): To activate this attack, Mach must load a Signal Bike into its Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) behind the barrel or activate a Full Throttle via the Mach Driver. Like how it is normally, the Zenrin Shooter's Hit Macher Full Throttle can be influenced by Mach's current Kourin Signal depending on how many times the Boost Igniter is hit.
- Mach Kikern + Signal Mach: Mach fires into the air, then hits the Boost Igniter four times, summoning three fully grown red-hued Demon Beasts to attack the enemy.