|This article is about a/an ally/device in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Based on an American-style bike, Signal Kaksarn (シグナルカクサーン Shigunaru Kakusān) is one of the four Signal Exchange Signal Bikes, which allows Mach to activate the Kourin Signal Kaksarn, enabling his Zenrin Shooter to launch attacks in every direction and hit all of his targets at once. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Next 02. Its name is an elongation of Kakusan (拡散 lit. "Scatter/Diffusion").
- Hit Macher (ヒットマッハー Hitto Mahhā): To activate this attack, Mach must load a Signal Bike into its Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) behind the barrel or activate a Full Throttle via the Mach Driver. Like how it is normally, the Zenrin Shooter's Hit Macher Full Throttle can be influenced by Mach's current Kourin Signal depending on how many times the Boost Igniter is hit.
- Mach Kaksarn + Signal Mach: Mach fires into the air, then hits the Boost Igniter once, making the blast fire bursts that spread around the targets, hitting them multiple times.
- Mach Chaser + Signal Kaksarn: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and fires a bullet of light blue energy blasts shaped like Signal Kaksarn's motorbike color.
- Beat Macher (ビートマッハー Bīto Mahhā): To activate this attack, Mach must load a Signal Bike into its Signal Landing Panel (シグナルランディングパネル Shigunaru Randingu Paneru) behind the barrel or activate a Full Throttle via the Mach Driver.
- Signal Kaksarn: Mach spins the Zenrin Striker and repeatedly slams the Zenrin Shooter into the target, eventually destroying them.
Guess the Shift Car!
Signal Kaksarn came third in a succession of four Shift Cars/Signal Bikes which raced across the table at the Kuruma Driver's License Center as the Special Investigation Unit team played their first game of Guess the Shift Car!; Kaksarn proved too fast for its human company to identify it.