|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Kitaoka went to see Asakura, knowing he was a Rider and bumped into Shinji who revealed he was another Rider. By accident, Asakura succeeds getting his card deck back and transforms, escaping prison. Kitaoka, along with Itsuro and Jun went to visit Ren to ask him to team up together to defeat Shinji, but Ren refuses. He later joins the other Riders and traps Knight and Ryuki in a fight. He with the other remaining Riders activated Final Vent on Shinji, then as Kamen Rider Knight Survive.
In the alternate ending, when Shinji as Knight destroys the core of the Mirror World, Zolda and the other Riders vanished. However, the battle is reset again as Odin waits for the time Ryuki fights.
Kamen Rider Zolda
- Punching Power: 15 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 1]
- Resistance: 150 t. with Giga Armor[note 2][note 3]
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 7 sec.
- Giga Horn: 100 t.[note 4]
- Giga Launcher: 100 t.[note 4]
- Giga Cannon: 150 t.[note 5]
- End Of World: 350 t.[note 6]
- Advent: Magnugiga: 300 t.[note 7]
Kitaoka can transform into Kamen Rider Zolda using his Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Magnugiga. His Visor, the Magna Visor (マグナバイザー Maguna Baizā), is a submachine gun that also functions as his personal weapon. Zolda's punching power and kicking power are equal and of decent strength, but his jump height and running speed are the lowest among all of the 13 Riders. To compensate for his lack of agility, Zolda employs an exclusively long-ranged fighting style.
Zolda possesses two different Shoot Vent Advent Cards. The first arms him with the Giga Cannon (ギガキャノン Giga Kyanon), a pair of cannons derived from Magnugiga's legs which mount on Zolda's back and fire over his shoulders. The second Shoot Vent arms Zolda with the Giga Launcher (ギガランチャー Giga Ranchā), a massive missile launcher derived from Magnugiga's arms combined together. His Guard Vent equips him with the Giga Armor (ギガアーマー Giga Aāmā), a shield derived from Magnugiga's torso which can also be used as a mount for the Giga Launcher.
By using his Final Vent, Zolda can execute his finisher, the End Of World (エンドオブワールド Endo Obu Wārudo), in which Magnugiga appears in front of Zolda and he inserts the Magna Visor into its back. Magnugiga then deploys all of its weapons, which Zolda fires all at once by pulling the trigger of the Magna Visor. The resulting barrage destroys both the target and the surrounding environment.
Appearances: Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Main article: Magnugiga
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Magna Visor - Zolda's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Ride Shooter - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
Behind the scenes
To be added.
- Main article: Shinji Kido/Appearances
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 3000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 50 t. with Giga Tector, 1000 GP, conversion: 1 GP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 3000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 7000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.