|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Decade
World of Agito
He is a young man who supports the police, originally the user of the G3 system that was designed to fight the Gurongi. However, he mysteriously metamorphed into Kamen Rider Exceed Gills, a larval form of Agito. Hunted by the Lords for his incomplete power, Shouichi left the G3 unit without explaining his reasons, the isolation he placed on himself making him antisocial. However, the real reason is actually because he doesn't want his presence endangering Toko. The pain of the changes inside his body worsen whenever he senses the presence of nearby Lords attacking humans.
Possessing a year-old letter for him from Toko, Tsukasa and Natsumi arrive to his long dilapidated home to give him his letter, only for them to be followed by a Formica Pedes. Amazed at Decade's power, he rips the letter Tsukasa gives him and tells him to stay away from him as they are nearly killed by an attack from the Buffalo Lord Taurus Ballista. After reading the letter, Tsukasa finds Shouichi and offers to protect him from the Lords. This however, enrages Shouichi as he becomes Gills with Tsukasa restraining him before he runs off to where a pair of Pedes are fighting Yusuke and Diend.
After killing the monsters, Gills is targeted by Diend until Decade arrives to protect him. However, Gills takes the Decadriver as he runs off when Ballista himself appears with his Ant Lord minions. Though he refuses Tsukasa's aid, it takes Yusuke's interference to help Shouichi realize Toko knew why he ran off and loves him enough to protect him by creating the G3-X Suit. This revelation allows Shouichi to complete his evolution into Agito, supporting Decade and G3-X in defeating the Unknown. Soon after, Shouichi returns to the police force to support them as Agito.
When Tsukasa goes into the World of the Rider War, the only "Rider Worlds" remaining are of Blade's, Kiva's and Hibiki's. It is revealed that Agito's world has vanished like the other worlds.
Movie Wars 2010
During Movie War 2010 events, he is revived after Decade's death and helps revive Decade. He later appears to help in the final battle with Super Shocker, transforming into Shining Form as a result of Decade's K-Touch and later into his Agito Tornador form with the All Rider Final Form Ride Card to fight the Super Crisis Fortress.
Movie War 2010 currently remains the last appearance of Shouichi Ashikawa. The Agito, G3, and Gills that appears in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders and Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen is the original Agito, Shouichi Tsugami, the main G3 user, Makoto Hikawa and the original Gills, Ryo Ashihara
Shouichi also possesses some of the same equipment used within the original Agito, such as the Alter Ring (オルタリング Oruta Ringu) transformation belt, which holds the "Power of Agito" that serves as the source of his power. Kamen Rider Decade's Final Form Ride allows him as Agito to change into Agito Tornador (アギトトルネイダー Agito Toruneidā), a hoverboard similar to the Machine Tornador in Slider Mode.
Before he assumed the title Agito, he previously assumed the title Kamen Rider Exceed Gills (on his first appearance) and Kamen Rider G3 (as shown in Kamen Rider Decade episode 13)
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 150 kg
- Eyesight: 5 km
- Hearing: 5 km
- Punching Power: 1 t
- Lifting Power: 20 t with GA-04 Anthares
- Kicking Power: 3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 10 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 10 seconds
- Defense: 8
The Generation-3 System was developed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Squad Against Unidentified Lifeforms division. SAUL had received funding from the city government to develop a reinforced exo-suit to combat the Gurongi, which were known to the police as Unindetified Lifeforms. Their design was based on Kuuga, who was thought to be the fourth Unidentified Lifeform to appear. However, because the Gurongi were eliminated before its completion, research on the project was postponed indefinitely. By this time, the data acquired from the first two phases of the project had been implemented into the Generation-3 System, which was entering its final phase of development and ready for deployment. With the emergence of the Lords, the police's G3 unit was commissioned to contend with the threat.
Despite using advanced technology, G3 is vastly outclassed by the Lords and those that possess the power of Agito.
G3 is equipped with conventional ballistic weapons. His primary armament is the GM-01 Scorpion, which is holstered on his right hip. The Scorpion can be augmented with the GG-02 Salamander grenade launcher, which serves as G3's main method of destroying Lords. For close combat, he can equip the GS-03 Destroyer on his left arm. The Guard Acceler, which is used to access the Guard Chaser or can function as a backup weapon, is stored on the left thigh.
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 100 kg
- Eyesight: 30 km
- Hearing: 30 km
- Punching Power: 15 t
- Kicking Power: 30 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 65 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.2 seconds
- Defense: 7
- Exceed Heel Claw: 40 t
- Gills Stingers: 50 t
The Seed of Agito caused Ashikawa to transform into Kamen Rider Gills, a larval form of Agito. He was only seen in Gills' Exceed Gills form Exceed Gills is equipped with the Exceed Claw blades on his wrists and the Exceed Heel Claw blades on his heels. In addition, he is also able to extend clawed tentacles called the Gills Stingers from behind his shoulders.
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 95 kg
- Eyesight: 10 km
- Hearing: 10 km
- Punching Power: 7 t
- Kicking Power: 15 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Defense: 6
- Rider Punch: 15 t
- Rider Kick: 30 t
- Rider Brake: 50 t
- Double Rider Kick: 350 t (with Ryuki)[note 1]
Ground Form (グランドフォーム Gurando Fōmu) is Agito's standard form. Unarmed in this form, Agito uses crushing blows and physical techniques to fight his opponents. Ground Form is the most balanced of Agito's forms
When Agito's power reaches its peak, the Cross Horns (クロスホーン Kurosu Hōn) crest on his head opens, pushing all of Agito's capabilities to their fullest. AGito is then able to perform a ariety of finishing techniques,By channeling power into his legs, he is able to execute his Rider Kick (ライダーキック Raidā Kikku), a jumping kick of incredible raw power. While riding the Machine Tornador in its Slider Mode, Agito can execute the Rider Brake (ライダーブレイク Raidā Bureiku), in which uses the Machine Tornador's momentum to launch himself and perform a strengthened version of his Rider Kick, or the Dragon Breath (ドラゴンブレス Doragon Buresu), in which he rams the Machine Tornador into the enemy. Ground Form has also been shown executing a Rider Punch (ライダーパンチ Raidā Panchi).
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 95 kg
- Eyesight: 35 km
- Hearing: 35 km
- Punching Power: 15 t
- Kicking Power: 45 t[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 75 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4 seconds
- Defense: 10
Shining Form (シャイニングフォーム Shainingu Fōmu) is Agito's final form, which Ashikawa assumed with the aid of the K-Touch. All of Agito's stats are heightened, making Shining Form Agito's most powerful form.
Shining Form equips Agito with Shining Caliber, which he wields in its Twin Mode (ツインモード Tsuin Mōdo), separating it into a pair of twin swords.
With the Shining Calibur, Agito can execute the Shining Clash (シャイニングクラッシュ Shainingu Kurasshu) attack. While unarmed, his finisher is the Shining Rider Kick (シャイニングライダーキック Shainingu Raidā Kikku), a stronger version of Ground Form's Rider Kick that launches Agito forward at extreme speeds. In Movie War 2010, it was shown that Shining Form can also perform the Shining Rider Punch (シャイニングラライダーパンチ Shainingu Raidā Panchi).
This form is exclusive to W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
- "Final Form Ride: A A A Agito!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Length: 390 cm
- Width: 111 cm
- Height: 31 cm
- Maximum Flying Speed: 100 m per 0.5 seconds[note 3]
In Kamen Rider Decade, Decade used the Final Form Ride that allow transforms Agito Ground Form into the Agito Tornador (アギトトルネイダー Agito Toruneidā), a hover-board similar to the Machine Tornador in Slider Mode.
On the Agito Tornador, Decade executes Final AttackRide slash attack with the Ride Booker in Sword Mode called the Decade Tornado (ディケイドトルネード Dikeido Torunēdo), which is similar to Agito Flame Form's Saber Brake Slash.
- Power of Agito - Main power source for Agito's gear
- Meta Factor: Transformation belt
- Alter Ring: Transformation device
- Wiseman's Monolith: A relic of unknown purpose, fitted onto Agito's breastplate.
- GM-01 Scorpion: A modular magnum pistol, stored on right hip, hand-carried in use. Compatible with the GG-02 Salamander module attachment
Behind the scenes
Shouichi Ashikawa is portrayed by So Yamanaka (山中 聡 Yamanaka Sō), previously Kamen Rider Kirameki in Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki and who would later portray Yosuke Sakurada in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. As Kamen Rider G3, Kamen Rider Exceed Gills, and Kamen Rider Agito, his suit actor is Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun).
- Shouichi Ashikawa (芦河 ショウイチ Ashikawa Shōichi) is a composite of the three main characters in the Kamen Rider Agito series, with his name being a portmanteau of all three characters' names: Shouichi Tsugami (津上 翔一 Tsugami Shōichi) (Agito), Ryō Ashihara (葦原 涼 Ashihara Ryō) (Gills) and Makoto Hikawa (氷川誠 Hikawa Makoto) (G3).
- This is played further as he donned the G3 suit and assumed the form of Exceed Gills before becoming Agito.
- Ashikawa Shouichi is notably the only A.R World Rider to be based on 3 Kamen Riders.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 TV Asahi. (2001). Kamen Rider G3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 TV Asahi. (2001). Kamen Rider Gills.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 TV Asahi. (2001). Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form.
- ↑ Advent Card: EX-012.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 Shogakukan. (2002). Masked Rider Agito: Complete Works. Second Volume. p. 13-17. ISBN 978-4091014795
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 Kodansha. (2015). Kamen Rider Official Mook. Heisei Vol. 02. p. 8-9. ISBN 978-4063535525.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 MediaWorks. (2002). Masked Rider Agito: Hybrid File. p. 64-65, 67. ISBN 978-4840221719.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 Hobby Japan. (2007). S.I.C. Official Diorama Story: S.I.C. Hero Saga. Vol. 2. p. 34. ISBN 978-4894256309.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Toei. (2019). Agito Tornador.
- Shouichi Ashikawa in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Kamen Rider Agito in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Kamen Rider Exceed Gills in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Kamen Rider G3 in Kamen Rider Official Website.