|This article is about a/an vehicle in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
The Shiranui (不知火 lit."Phosphorescent Light") is a red and white HONDA Element driven by Kasumi Tachibana or Hinaka Tachibana to take Hibiki to the Makamou's location. It was only used for transport instead of battle.
- Base Model: HONDA Element
- Body Color:
- Upper Body: Satin silver metallic
- Lower Body: Shoreline beige metallic
- Total Length: 4,300 mm
- Total Width: 1,815 mm
- Total Height: 1790 mm
- Total Displacement: 2354cc (K24A water-cooled in-line 4-cylinder DOHC i-VTEC engine)
- Maximum Output: 160PS/5500rpm
- Maximum Speed: 200 km/h
A four-wheel drive vehicle that is mainly used by Hibiki to defeat the Makamou and is produced by TAKESHI. It can be run without difficulty even on poor mountain roads. In addition, it also has the role of transporting campers. At first when Hibiki himself was not good at driving/riding a vehicles, it mainly driven by Kasumi Tachibana or Hinaka Tachibana. Shiranui has a plate number of Nara Prefecture because it is provided by the TAKESHI's headquarters at Yoshino.