|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
When equipped with the Shuriken Starter, the Mirai Driver of Kamen Rider Shinobi becomes the Shinobi Driver (シノビドライバー Shinobi Doraibā) When not in use, the entire belt is liquefied and stored within a small bottle gourd.
The Shinobi Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Gama Element (ガマエレメント Gama Eremento): The main body of the Shinobi Driver. By using the elements of wood, fire, earth, metal, and water, the Gama Element is able to materialize armor and weapons through the Kurogane Oogama (クロガネオオガマ Kurogane Oogama) toad robot. The Gama Element also creates Shinobi Energy (シノビエナジー Shinobi Enajī), which drastically raises the user's physical abilities, giving them superhuman strength and agility.
- Shinobi Engine (シノビエンジン Shinobi Enjin) The Shinobi Driver's power source. When the Shuriken Starter is spun, the Gama Element's power flows into the Shinobi Engine, which amplifies it using the Super Hazumi Wheel (スーパーハズミホイール Sūpā Hazumi Hoīru, lit. 'Super Inertia Wheel').
- Shuriken Starter (シュリケンスターター Shuriken Sutātā) - A starter key used to initiate the transformation into Kamen Rider Shinobi. When spun it collects the five elements necessary to transform from the surrounding environment.
- Menkyo Kaiden Plate (メンキョカイデンプレート Menkyo Kaiden Purēto): A purple device integrated into the Shuriken Starter. It identifies the user of the Shinobi Starter, presumably only allowing Rentaro to transform into Kamen Rider Shinobi. It also stores Shinobi's battle data.
To transform into Kamen Rider Shinobi, Rentaro slots the Shuriken Starter onto the face of the Shinobi Driver and spins it.
- Ninpo: Katon no Jutsu ( announced as Flame Ninpo or Strong Ninpo by the Shinobi Driver): Shinobi releases a stream of fire from his hands.
- Ninpo: Fuuton no Jutsu (announced as Megaton Ninpo): Shinobi unleashes a tornado that lifts the enemy high.
- Victory Ninjutsu: Shinobi does a series of slashes at the enemy.
- Finish Ninpo: This finisher has three variations:
- His first use sees him doing a combination of ounches and kicks while doing a spinning kick.
- Hist second use has him doing a series of slashes before using a spinning slash.
- His third use, dubbed the Seibai Ninpo, has him combing his Megaton Ninpo and Strong Ninpo that sends the enemy high, before creating multiple clones, that attack all at once, and using two clones the send them higher, and finishing with a bicycle kick that sends them crashing to the ground.
Behind The Scenes
The announcement of Shinobi Driver is voiced by Kenya Hatsumura (初村 健矢 Hatsumura Kenya), he was credited as Voice of Kamen Rider Shinobi's Belt (仮面ライダーシノビのベルト音声 Kamen Raidā Shinobi no Beruto Onsei) in Zi-O opening credits.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O