|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Shinji Kido (城戸 真司 Kido Shinji) is the main protagonist of Kamen Rider Ryuki who becomes Kamen Rider Ryuki (仮面ライダー龍騎 Kamen Raidā Ryūki, lit. "Dragon Knight"). He is a journalist trainee working for ORE Journal who finds himself drafted into the Rider War after finding a mysterious card deck. Among the Riders in the Rider War, Shinji does not fight to get his wish, but to stop the Riders from killing each other over it and protect people from the Mirror Monsters.
Shinji Kido is a good hearted, friendly, but naive idealist who saw the Rider War as just meaningless chaos. He is willing to go to great lengths to prevent the Riders from killing each other. Even when facing a villainous Rider, Shinji hopes for them to to continue living, and feels genuine sadness if they were to die. Being one of the few noble participants in the Rider War, Shinji shows great reluctance to end another person's life, stating that doing so would mean the end for him. This is to the extent of becoming near suicidal when he was tricked into thinking he had killed Gorou, as well as shedding tears when he found that Gorou was alive all along.
Unknowingly, Shinji's words and actions had left a profound effect on other participants of the Rider War, with some even questioning their actions. Both Ren and Kitaoka have admitted that Shinji may be a better person than they are, due to witnessing his selflessness. Tezuka, a fellow noble Kamen Rider in the Rider War, was convinced to sacrifice himself to save Shinji, feeling that he had a better chance of stopping the Rider War. Dragreder, initially one of the most vicious Mirror Monsters, has seemingly come to respect Shinji, sometimes coming to his aid without being summoned.
Unlike most other Riders who participated in the Rider War, Shinji initially did not feel that he had any desires he wished to granted by being the victor. Thus, he often felt troubled when learning of a participant's desire, questioning if he had the right stop them from reaching their goals. Towards the end though, Shinji found that he had a desire all along; to close the Mirror World and stop the Rider War. Though Shinji did not know if this desire was morally correct, he found it to be the one thing he wished if he were to win the Rider War. This is not to say that Shinji had forsaken his oath to never murder another person, but rather that he had understood the main reason for why had been fighting all along. To protect others as Kamen Rider Ryuki.
Despite being unwilling to fight and kill people, Shinji gives his all when he fights Mirror Monsters. This is shown in him taking a deep breath before entering the Mirror World, and he often pumps his fist and shouts "Alright!" in battle. Despite not being very smart, he's capable of thinking of out-of-the box strategies for taking down Mirror Monsters, leading Tezuka to label him as "unpredictable."
Shinji was aiding in the New Group's investigation behind the "missing persons" crisis that had with the latest victim being Ida Megumi. While checking on the list of missing persons, Shinji finds a clue and investigates the apartment of Kōichi Sakakibara, a man who mysteriously disappeared two months ago. Upon coming across a deck of cards lying on the ground, Shinji was nearly attacked by a monster that emerged from Mirror World, Dragreder.
However, the card deck not only protected him but allowed him to sense things when he feels that Reiko is in danger, ending up in the Mirror World where he encounters another monster, Dispider. He tries to escape the monster as it overwhelms him until he is saved by Kamen Rider Knight who defeats the monster before he and Shinji are ambushed by Dragreder, with the two barely able to get back to the real world in time.
Once coming to, Shinji finds himself in the Atori Cafe where he formally meets Yui Kanzaki and Knight's human identity, Ren Akiyama, who tries to take the Ryuki deck from him with Yui explaining to him of the Mirror Monsters and that he's targeted by Dragreder. After understanding Reiko's reasons for investigating the missing person's case, only to run into Ren who is following him to get Dragreder before Yui contacts him about the reformed Dispider.
Following Ren, and seeing the daughter of a woman who was devoured by the monster, Shinji learns that he can fight once he forms a contract with a Mirror Monster. Though warned that he'll be beyond the point of return if he commits to it, Shinji uses the Contact card Yui gives him to form his pact with Dragreder, becoming Kamen Rider Ryuki to save Knight and destroy Dispider with Dragreder feeding on the monster's essence. But once the fight ends, Ryuki is suddenly attacked by Knight, who beats him until Yui indirectly interferes and threatens to leave him.
Indebted to Ren for 30,000 yen after he paid for Shinji for the glass window Yui shattered to get their attention, Shinji later runs an errand for his boss, where Shinji encounters Shiro Kanzaki, who tells him to fight the other Riders, before finding Ren while he was hunting for a Megazelle incognito. The next day, Shinji visits Yui and recognizes the picture of her brother, believing that the Vent Decks were made to protect people from the Mirror World monsters, revealing that to be his reason for becoming a Kamen Rider.
After destroying a Gigazelle, Shinji starts to question Ren's methods after seeing Darkwing scaring a girl, unaware that she was being attacked by another Gigazelle. Later, after getting kicked out of his apartment as his rent was overdue, Shinji moves into ORE temporarily, causing much inconvenience to both himself and the company.
The next day, after a tussle with Ren and seeing that he might have a reason of his own to fight, Shinji is questioned if his resolve is strong enough to take a life, with Ren reminding him of the debt and it would be a shame if he can't pay back in full if dead. After which the two defeat a Megazelle and a Gigazelle.
But the fact that Riders must fight each other worries Shinji, remembering the ring he found on Ren during their tussle. He later learns that Reiko is hospitalized while investigating an antique shop due after finding a link between it and the missing person case, meeting detective Masashi Sudo before Reiko assigns him to continue her investigation on the owner Tomoyuki Kaga. While on his way to the store, he sensed a woman attacked by the Mirror Monster Volcancer, saving the woman and fighting the monster until Scissors arrives, with Ren later showing up to even the odds as Scissors retreats.
Believing that Scissors is Kaga, Shinji attempts to reason with the Rider, leaving his calling card to contacted. But Shinji falls for Sudou's trap, tricked into revealing Knight's identity as well as kidnap Yui. After barely enduring Scissors attack on him, Shinji learns that Kaga is not Scissors when his corpse is found by Ren who investigated the shop and finding Kaga plastered behind a wall. He later he meets up with Ren while he's chasing down Yui and her kidnapper, following him to find out that Scissors is Sudou, getting scolded for endangering Ren and Yui in his ideology.
Confronting Sudou, Shinji was about to fight him because of his evil actions until Ren arrives to settle things with Sudou. Shinji was forced to watch the two fight until Scissors is eaten alive by Volcancer, and he destroys Volcancer with his Final Vent, though he kept his ideals by not having Dragreder absorb the Mirror Monster's essence as Darkwing takes it while Knight explains there are more Riders left to defeat.
Later, while assisting Reiko in the interview a man named Togukawa Katsuhikaku on a golden crayfish, Shinji almost gets run over by a white car as he arrived in the Atori Cafe to meet Yui's grandmother who lets him move into Atori Cafe, encountering the driver Shuichi Kitaoka and grabbing him as before contacting the Sakura Company's thugs, unaware their identity and intent as he saves Kitaoka before escaping with him, disgusted by Kitaoka's methods as a lawyer. Though cornered, Kitaoka and Shinji were saved by the lawyer's apprentice Goro Yura as Shinji senses two Zebraskulls and battles one until it escaped, seeing the other destroyed by Kamen Rider Zolda.
Later, when Reiko believes that the river was polluted by Kawazu Pharmacy, resulting in both the crayfish and the haired-frog Toguwawa found, Shinji accompanies her to see the Pharmacy's representing lawyer, ironically which was Kitaoka. Soon after spending time with Kitaoka, Shinji spends the next day with the lawyer to write an article about him until he hit a nerve and was ordered to leave. Sensing the Zebraskull from before as it devours Togukawa, whose animals turned out to be fakes, Ryuki battles it until he finally destroys it.
But by that time, Zolda gets the drop on Ryuki who forced to fight him before he is forced to retreat. The next day, Shinji learns that Shimada is kidnapped last night and is sent to give the kidnapper the ransom, only to be attacked by him. However, the kidnapper is devoured by a Wildboarder and Shinji is arrested, forced to stay in jail as he can't explain what happened to the kidnapper without exposing himself and Shimada has no memory of her kidnapper.
However, when Reiko and Ren manage to get Kitaoka as his lawyer, he intended to incriminate him after learning that Shinji's actually a Rider. After his friends fire Kitaka, Shinji is freed thanks to the kidnapper's daughter Yukari, meeting her at the hospital with Kitaoka as she defends him before he drives off. But when Yukari is targeted by the Wildboarder, Ryuki joins Knight in a two-on-one fight on the Mirror Monster before Zolda arrives to take them all out.
Though Ryuki and Knight survived, Ren suffered memory loss as a result, not remembering the recent events over the year. Though told to leave him alone, Shinji follows Ren as he attempts to recover his memory, encountering every single person Ren had ever offended before he senses Zenobiter and is forced leave Ren to fight the monster as Ren regains some of his memories. But once he kills the Mirror Monster, Shinji follows Ren to Semiin University before covering for him when they encounter some enemies of Ren's. By the time he find Ren, he's with Yui with his memory completely restored as the two save the dying Professor Ejima from Terrabiter.
While investigating the Non-Stop Elevator rumor for its ties to the missing people, Shinji mistakenly believes that Zolda is Kitaoka's assistant Goro and chides him before sensing Deadlemur. But during the fight, Zolda intervenes and Ryuki was forced to fight back at the cost of seemingly killing Goro. Feeling guilty about it, Shinji quits being a Rider even if it meant that Dragreder would eat him. However, thanks to Ren exposing Kitaoka as the real Zolda, Shinji learns the truth and feels a weight lifted seeing Goro alive and resumes being a Rider with intentions of stopping the Rider War.
When asked to investigate Meirin University where rumors of masked men fighting take place, the chain of events led Shinji to meet its arrogant mastermind Jun Shibaura, who took his Dragreder card from him. But with the aid of a kindred spirit who also wants to end the war, Miyuki Tezuka, Shinji regains his card as Jun is briefly taken to jail. However the appearance of the sadistic Takeshi Asakura in the fight results in the deaths of Jun and then Tezuka. Shinji's offers of friendship eventually win Ren over, even though they also maintained something of a rivalry afterward.
At the end of the series, he was stabbed in the back by a Raydragoon before he could transform while protecting a little girl. Shinji died with a devastated Ren by his side shortly afterwards following a fight with the Raydragoons. In the end, he declared to Ren that he finally found his desire as a Rider: To close the Mirror World. Bolstered by his dying words, Ren would go on to win the Rider War, and bring Eri back to life.
Shinji's story, however, ends on a happy note. Kanzaki finally realized the futility of his single-minded obsession with his dead sister, and at her request finally ended the Rider War for good. Performing one last Time Vent, Shiro travels to the past. Instead of pictures of Monsters though, he and Yui would draw pictures of them living happily together in a beautiful world. Thus, the Rider War never happened, and the Riders lived happy new lives without needing to fight. Somehow, Shinji managed to change the Rider's fates in the end, and achieved his wish to stop the fighting.
Recent crossovers reveal that he has somehow re-obtained his Ryuki deck and Dragredder with no explanation given as to how this happened. Perhaps these are other Shinjis of different worlds, or his appearances are due to time paradoxes. Whatever the reason, Shinji Kido would always be there, fulfilling his only desire of protecting others as Kamen Rider Ryuki.
In the 13 Riders Special which is also an alternate retelling of the story, his role in the Rider War was the same, but his origin as Ryuki was much different. It was by fate he was dragged into Mirror World by a monster to be saved by the previous Ryuki, Kōichi Sakakibara. But mortally wounded and wishing to save his life, Sakakibara gave Shinji his deck and faded while Shinji became the new Kamen Rider Ryuki.
Shinji still tried to prevent the other Riders from fighting as his way to thank Sakakibara. He was lured into the Mirror World by the others under the guise of a truce, but was ambushed. While fighting the other Riders, the Ryuki deck was destroyed by Kamen Rider Odin. After Ren was killed by Kamen Rider Verde, Ren gave Shinji the Knight deck and he took the mantle of Kamen Rider Knight. Shinji promised Ren that he will fight and in one ending he takes on the rest of the other Riders.
In the other ending, Shinji destroyed the master mirror with the monsters and Riders fading away only for the Riders to reappear and Shinji regaining the Ryuki deck.
In the movie: Episode Final which is an alternate retelling of the story, Shinji continued trying to stop the battle despite Shiro's rule to fight. He appears to be deceived by Miho Kirishima while maintaining a relation to her. Later, Shinji also finds out that Yui had already met him and he feels that it was because of him that Yui is dying. Shinji also soon finds his mirror doppelgänger Kamen Rider Ryuga, where the latter tricks him into letting him absorb him under the assumption that it would save Yui. But Shinji breaks free and defeats Ryuga before he and Knight assume Survive form to defeat the horde of Hydragoons.
In this alternate retelling of the story, Shinji was younger of two identical twins. While Shinji was the kinder and friendlier of the two, Shinichi was aggressive and impulsive. Yet despite of their temperamental differences, the two held a strong bond and were very close.
In a tragic turn of events, Shinichi was killed protecting his brother during an assault by a thug wielding a knife. The killer was in fact someone whom Shinichi had a previous altercation with and his intended target all along. He inadvertently attacked Shinji due to mistaken identity.
Shinji is one of the last surviving Riders in this version of the story. He challenges Asakura to a fight, Asakura using the Survive Shippu card he stole from Ren. Later, Asakura uses the Survive deck's Unite Vent card along with all the Advent cards he's collected from the Riders he defeated, combining all the monsters (along with Dragreder) into Genosurviver.
But because Asakura had not contracted Dragreder, its head starts biting at Venoviper's head, causing Genosurviver to run amok and attempt to destroy Mirror World. Kitaoka kills Asakura and Genosurviver with his Final Vent, but he is also caught up in the explosion and dies as well.
Shinji eventually stumbles across Ren under some rubble, a direct consequence of Ren's previous fight with Asakura. At that moment, Shinji is possessed by Shinichi's spirit, causing his deck, armor and Contract Monster to turn black.
Ren shows up, revealing the Knight under the rubble was a Trick Vent-created copy. Since they are the last remaining Riders, they fight with Shinji as the winner. Odin, who serves to grant the winner's wish in this story, appears and grants Shinji's wish: to revive all the victims of the Rider War.
In this S.I.C. alternate retelling of the story, the remaining Riders are Ryuki (now Ryuga), Knight, Tiger, Ouja and Odin.
After Shinji becomes Ryuga, he starts to turn into a mindless rampant in the Mirror World. Tiger shows up and tries to stop him only to be easily defeated by Ryuga in his Survive mode.
Hideyuki Kagawa, as Alternative Zero shows up with an army of twelve Alternatives in order to destroy Ryuga. As they prepare to attack Ryuga, Yui Kanzaki shows up. Kagawa laughs; Yui is the source of all their troubles and if she dies everything will end. They attack her instead, but Ryuga, having his sanity returned shields her. He reverts to Shinji and dies.
Later appearances in Kamen Rider/Super Sentai live action productions
Kamen Rider 555: Cho Henshin Battle
Non-canon TV appearance
Kamen Rider G
Kamen Rider Ryuki, in his Rider form, appears in episode 01, observing Natsumi Hikari from the Mirror World a few minutes before the world fusion disaster starts around her home.
Kamen Rider Ryuki, in his Rider form, appears in episode 31, as one of Wataru Kurenai's companions, who antagonize Decade after he failed in his mission of saving the worlds. Ryuki is seen as one of the Riders who sees Diend shoot Decade at point-blank range. In the special version of episode 31, Ryuki is seen with Kiva on Castle Doran, they jump off and run off. Ryuki is one of the few Riders who didn't die in the Rider War.
Ryuki is one of the Kamen Riders who fight in the Rider battle tournament, secretly organized by Dai-Shocker in order to stop the fusion of worlds. He's shown fighting against Kamen Rider ZX and hitting him with a surprise attack using his ability to travel in and out of the Mirror World. Later, Ryuki along with the other Showa & Heisei Kamen Riders appears to help Decade against Dai-Shocker's monster army. He was seen slashing Worms and Orphnochs near Super-1. He was part of the All Riders Kick used to destroy Shadowmoon and Dai-Shocker's castle.
His official bio doesn't give his civilian name directly, but describes him as a Rider who fought to protect people from Mirror Monsters and stop the Rider Battle between 13 Riders.
An unnamed and uncredited Ryuki, alongside Blade (Kazuma Kenzaki) attacked Tsukasa in a warehouse. They throw him out and continue attacking, forcing him to transform and face them. Tsukasa transforms into Decade Violent Emotion and destroys Ryuki using the Blade Final Form Ride Blade Blade, immediatelly afterwards destroying Blade and collecting the Kamen Ride cards that fell after their disappearance. This Ryuki isn't shown in the movie again, although he's presumably restored alongside the other Riders afterwards.
Although this Ryuki's identity isn't explicitly confirmed, it had been previous shown that the world of the alternate Ryuki, Shinji Tatsumi, was blanked out, suggesting that this was Shinji Kido. In addition to that, the Blade that fought alongside him had Kenzaki's voice, not Kendate's, unlike the one that appears later in the movie to help Decade alongside Shinji Tatsumi and the other Riders Decade befriended in his journey.
Although Ryuki's human form isn't shown in the movie itself, he has no lines and isn't listed in the credits, Ryuki is confirmed to be Shinji Kido by the movie's official website.
Ryuki arrives alongside the other Riders and fights against the united Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack army. Eventually, along some other Kamen Riders, he faced Doktor G, Dai-Shocker's highest commander. However, they were overwhelmed by Doktor G's Kani Laser form, which shoot lasers to repel their attacks. Ryuki, Blade and Decade received Reflect cards from the Super Sentai, Goseiger. After using the Reflequartz cards to reflect the lasers to Kani Laser himself, Ryuki used his Final Vent to destroy Narutaki, alongside Blade's and Decade's own final attacks.
- Though Ryuki didn't appear in human form, he had Shinji Kido's trademark victory cry and is described by the movie pamphlet as having fought to protect people from Mirror Monsters and stop the fighting of his fellow Riders.
Ryuki was part of a force of Rider and Sentai reinforcements led by Kamen Rider 1 and Akarenger that came to assist the Riders and Sentai of recent years who were overwhelmed by the revived monster army of the Space Crime Syndicate Madou. The combined forces of superheroes were able to turn the tide against the Madou army. They lined up and used their various finisher attacks to destroy the revived monsters.
After Demon King Psycho was destroyed and the battle was finally over, Ryuki appeared standing on a cliff with all the other heroes who appeared to help, to say goodbye to the heroes of recent years before taking their leave.
Ryuki appeared in a special two-parter after the finale, The Kamen Rider Rings and Neverending Story. He appeared summoned by children from the World within the Magic Stone, commanded to attack Haruto's friends. Ryuki somehow gained the power to safely store other people in the Mirror World without having them disintegrate, which he uses to trick the children and save Haruto's friends. Before disappearing, he pleads to Wizard to help the children. He later appears with all the Heisei Riders from Kuuga to Fourze after being summoned by Amadum. After pretending to betray Haruto, Decade revealed that it was all a ploy to gather all the Heisei Riders to defeat Amadum. He and the other Heisei Riders would then battle Amadum's monsters, using Strike Vent to clear out Monster hordes and summoning Dragreder after declaring that they had ways of fighting gigantic enemies too. He would have his Advent Cards stolen by Amadum, by he regained his powers and transformed into Survive form, performing a triple Rider Kick alongside Faiz and Blade.
Despite the fact that it was not shown in the movie itself, Ryuki was killed by a Showa Rider and was turned into a lockseed.
Ryuki later appeared when Gaim and ZX released all of the Kamen Riders from their lockseeds.
Due to the timeline alteration caused by Shocker, Ryuki became one of the brainwashed Riders in that timeline, donning the name of Shocker Rider Ryuki.
Following the Rider Grand Prix in which Drive emerged victorious over Rider 3, who was promptly integrated into the Great Leader of Shocker's Rider Robo form, Ryuki appeared alongside X-Rider, Stronger, ZX, Kabuto, Kiva and OOO to attack Drive while being caught in the crossfire as the Rider Robo joined the fray. Ultimately, the Double Riders 1 and 2 made their appearance having survived their apparent demise from within the Rider Robo, and broke Shocker's brainwashing on the fallen Riders, enabling all Riders to unite in a final battle against Shocker.
Unfortunately, Ryuki was among the Riders whose existence was erased by the Rider Robo. This fate, however, was rendered moot when the Rider Robo was finally destroyed by Shurikenjin Tridoron, restoring Ryuki's place in history.
Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls!
Despite not appearing in the web-exclusive series, Ghost can use the power of 16 Heisei Riders, including Ryuki, with the Heisei Rider Damashii in the final episode.
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm
Despite not appearing in the web-exclusive series, Ryuki and 13 Heisei Riders were the projections of the Ganbarizing Critical Strike.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
An iteration of Ryuki Survive Form was summoned from the Game World as part of a team of five of the Strongest Kamen Riders alongside five of the Strongest Sentai Rangers by Kamen Rider Brave, helping to defeat the army of Shocker.
Chou Super Hero Taisen (promotional material)
Ryuki appeared as part of Team Legend Hero, an unofficial Game World team that did not participate in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament, exclusively featuring in a promotional conference for the film.
Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
Among the first 18 Heisei Riders, Ryuki fought against numerous monsters in a melee briefly witnessed by Sento Kiryu before being caught in the crossfire as Kamen Rider Zi-O BuildArmor used his Vortex Time Break to wipe out his enemies.
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever
Appearances in other media
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Ryuki (video game)
Kamen Rider Ryuki appears with all of his forms (including Blank Form) in Kamen Rider Ryuki video game. His Blank Form could be unlocked by completing the story mode for the second time and click L1+O when he is unlocked, and his Survive form could be unlocked by using Kamen Rider Knight Survive in arcade mode.
Kamen Rider Battride War
Kamen Rider Battride War II
Kamen Rider Ryuki reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War II, summoned by Cinema along with the remaining Heisei Riders in order to create the "ultimate movie". Ryuki's stage was based off from Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final, with Kamen Rider Ryuga as his main enemy.
Ryuki's gameplay is now upgraded until the rest of future Battride War games, such as regaining his original Final Vent on his Super Move; start out using hand to hand combat mode, and can switch between this mode and Sword Vent Mode via holding , changing his normal ground and air attacks.
Kamen Rider Ryuki reappeared in Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis
Kamen Rider Super Live: Cho Henshin Battle
- Ryuki returns in the Stageshow of Faiz. He was turned into stone statue by Bio Roid Dark, and is controlled to fight against Faiz, 1, 2 and V3.
Ryuki is a balanced fighter, able to utilize both a close-range and ranged fighting style. His special element is fire, given his dragon's augmentation to his armor. His Advent Cards further show the emphasis on versatility, with a decently powerful close range weapon (Sword Vent) as well as a capable long-range weapon (Strike Vent) His Contract Monster Dragredder often aids him in his battles. Ryuki however has no special or trick cards like Gai's Confine Vent or Raia's Copy Vent, nor does he have a weapon based Rider Visor like Knight's rapier Dark Visor or Zolda's gun Giga Visor. His Final Vent is a flying side kick called "Dragon Rider Kick", which is a playoff from the usual "Rider Kick" the original Kamen Riders used.
Shinji, despite having no fighting experience whatsoever at the start of the war, is notable for being able to come up with unusual, unpredictable plans to combat the monsters and Riders he fights, adapting to any situation and confusing his opponents simply by being himself. Later on, Shinji gains the friendship and full cooperation of Dragreder allowing Shinji to fight without worry of being eaten by him. Towards the end of the war, he becomes a formidable opponent for any Mirror World enemies he comes across. Even against Kamen Rider Odin, who far outclasses all the other Riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki, Shinij was able to briefly hold his own in hand to hand combat. None of the other participants of the Rider War, including Ren, Kitaoka, or Asakura have proven themselves capable of such a feat.
His Survive form further strengthens his emphasis on versatility: His Drag-Visor evolves into the gunblade Drag-Visor Zwei, usable as both a sword and a marker for the Shoot Vent as well as giving him a Trick card (Strange Vent) that can become any card. His new ultimate attack, the "Dragon Firestorm", is a powerful Rider Break.
Shinji transforms into Kamen Rider Ryuki through his Advent Deck and his V-Buckle. Throughout the main series run, he only transformed into Ryuki.
In an alternative retelling of Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders, Shinji's deck is destroyed and Ren dies after passing on the deck for Kamen Rider Knight to Shinji. Shinji then transforms into Kamen Rider Knight with Survive Mode.
In the S.I.C. Hero Saga Kamen Rider Ryuki: Advent Calendar, he was possessed by his deceased twin brother, Shinichi Kido, and his Rider suit turned black along with Dragreder, turning Ryuki into Ryuga and Dragreder into Dragblacker.
In Kamen Rider Ryuki: World of If, Shinji replaces his Ryuki Deck for Ryuga's, and as a result he becomes a mindless rampant in the Mirror World. He can also assume the Survive Mode for Ryuga, as it can be seen when he defeats Tiger in this form.
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 90kg
- Punching Power: 3t (AP: 50)
- Kicking Power: 5t (AP: 100)
- Maximum Jump Height: 10m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 8 seconds
- Sight and Hearing: 5km
Blank Form (ブランク体 Buranku-tai) is Ryuki's default form when lacking a Contract Monster, possessing an arm-mounted Ride Visor (ライドバイザー Raido Baizā), whose sole Advent Card is a very fragile/weak weapon known as the Ride Saber (ライドセイバー Raido Seibā). It is much weaker than any of his other forms and any of the other Riders, though it is enough to keep him from disintegrating in the Mirror World. Shinji began the series in this form before he contracted Dragreder, and he also reverted back to this form when his Contract Card was stolen by Kamen Rider Gai.
Mounted on his left forearm, Ride Visor is Ryuki's card reader while in Blank Form.
- Height: 190 cm
- Weight: 90kg
- Punching Power: 10t (AP: 200)
- Kicking Power: 20t (AP: 400)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 5 seconds
- Sight and Hearing: 15km
This is Ryuki's standard form obtained once he forms his contract with Dragreder. A "balanced" Rider with equally powerful melee and far-range fighting capabilities, he uses the Drag Visor gauntlet on his left forearm to use Advent Cards.
Reflequartz (リフレクォーツ Rifurekuōtzu) is a special Card which allows the user to create a magical quartz that absorbs and reflects any beam attack; given to Kamen Rider Ryuki by Gosei Black to counter Kani Lazer's attack, the Gosei Card just happened to be compatible with Ryuki's Drag Vizor. Only used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
Ryuki's card reader, the Drag Visor (mounted on his left forearm) resembles the head of Dragreder. It transformed from Blank Form's Ride Visor after the contract was made with Dragreder.
Appearances: Ryuki Episodes 2-49, Episode Final, 13 Riders, Ryuki vs Kamen Rider Agito, All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen, Super Hero Taisen Z, Wizard Episodes 52-53, Kamen Rider Taisen, Super Hero Taisen GP, Be The One, Heisei Generations FOREVER
- Height: 193cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching Power: 15t (AP: 300)
- Kicking Power: 25t (AP: 500)
- Maximum Jump Height: 45m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 4.5 seconds
- Sight and Hearing: 20km
Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive (仮面ライダー龍騎サバイブ Kamen Raidā Ryūki Sabaibu) is Ryuki's ultimate form, assumed by using the power of the Survive Rekka (サバイブ 烈火 Sabaibu Rekka, lit. "Raging Fire") Advent Card given to him by Shiro Kanzaki in episode 34. In this form, Ryuki's Drag Visor transforms into a gun-like weapon called the Drag Visor-Zwei (ドラグバイザーツバイ Doragu Baizā Tsubai), which can assume Drag Blade mode with the sword opening from the visor like a pocket knife with a blade measuring 1.2 meters (nearly 4 feet) in length.
- Height: 195cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching Power: 10t (AP: 200)
- Kicking Power: 15t (AP: 300)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 4.5 seconds
- Sight: 10km
- Hearing: 25km
This is Kamen Rider Knight (仮面ライダーナイト Kamen Raidā Naito)'s standard form, used by Shinji in Ren's stead.
A melee-range Kamen Rider designed for chivalrous 1-on-1 combat, Knight can use the Dark Visor (ダークバイザー Dāku Baizā) rapier as both a weapon and to execute his Vent abilities.
Knight's card reader, the Dark Visor (his rapier) has the guard section resembling Darkwing. When not in use, the Dark Visor is sheathed on the left hip.
Appearances: 13 Riders
- Height: 198cm
- Weight: 97kg
- Punching Power: 15t (AP: 300)
- Kicking Power: 22.5t (AP: 450)
- Maximum Jump Height: 50m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 4.2 seconds
- Sight: 15km
- Hearing: 30km
Kamen Rider Knight Survive (仮面ライダーナイトサバイブ Kamen Raidā Naito Sabaibu) is Knight's ultimate form, assumed by using the power of Survive Shippu (サバイブ 疾風 Sabaibu Shippū, lit. "Hurricane") Advent Card. In this form, Knight's Rider Visor transforms into an arm-mounted scabbard called the Dark Visor-Zwei (ダークバイザーツバイ Dāku Baizā Tsubai), an arm-mounted weapon in the shape of Darkraider.
Appearances: 13 Riders
- Height: 1.9m
- Weight: 60kg
- Punching power: 12.5t (AP: 250)
- Kicking power: 22.5t (AP: 450)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 4.5 seconds
- Vision and Hearing: approx. 17km
After Shinichi Kido possessed Shinji, he became Ryuga with Ryuki's armor color changing from red to black.
Being a copy of Ryuki, Ryuga is a "balanced" Rider with equally powerful melee and far-range fighting capabilities, he uses his black Black Drag Visor gauntlet on his left forearm to use Advent Cards from summoning his Drag Saber. His Final Vent is the Dragon Rider Kick, jumping into the air to emit dark energy that paralyzes the opponent's legs and then deliver a flying side kick with Dragblacker flying behind to boost the attack's power with its dark flame.
- Height: 1.93m
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching power: 17.5t (AP: 350)
- Kicking power: 27.5t (AP: 550)
- Maximum Jump Height: 50m
Kamen Rider Ryuga Survive (仮面ライダーリュウガサバイブ Kamen Raidā Ryūga Sabaibu) is Ryuga's ultimate form, which only appeared in the second Ryuki's S.I.C. Hero Saga story in Monthly Hobby Japan magazine, Kamen Rider Ryuki: World of If. From the magazine, it is shown that Ryuga's Rider Visor also transforms into Drag Visor-Zwei like Ryuki. The armor looks exactly as Ryuki Survive's armor albeit recolored to match Ryuga's black color scheme.
Modeled after a Japanese dragon and Ryuki's Contact Monster, Dragreder (ドラグレッダー Doragureddā) is referred as the Unrivaled Dragon (無双龍 Musō Ryū). When Ryuki obtains Survive form, Dragreder evolves into Wildfire Dragon Dragranzer (烈火龍ドラグランザー Rekka Ryū Doraguranzā). In this form, it can transform into a motorcycle form which Ryuki can ride on.
- Sword Vent (AP: 300): Summons a fragile sword. Ryuki's only weapon while in Blank Form.
- Seal: Used to seal away Mirror Monsters.
- Contract: Used to make a contract with a Mirror Monster and make them their Advent Beast.
- Advent (AP: 5000): Summons Dragreder.
- Sword Vent (AP: 2000): Summons the Drag Saber (ドラグセイバー Doragu Seibā), resembling Dragreder's bladed tail end. It resembles a Liuyedao.
- Strike Vent (AP: 2000): Summons the Drag Claw (ドラグクロー Doragu Kurō), which is used in conjunction with Dragreder for the Drag Claw Fire (ドラグクローファイヤー Doragu Kurō Faiyā) attack. It resembles Dragreder's head.
- Guard Vent (AP: 2000): Summons the Drag Shields (ドラグシールド Doragu Shīrudo). It resembles part of Dragreder's undersides with its legs.
- Strange Vent: A generic card that could be used by any of the 13 Riders. Once activated, it changed itself into one of the Advent Cards of the 13 Riders in a random manner. In the TV series, it had become the Trick Vent card of Kamen Rider Knight on one occasion and the Steal Vent card of Kamen Rider Odin on another. In the case of Ryuki, it seemed to follow a pattern: it consistently copied the next Advent Card that would be used by the opposing Rider. The actual effect is that it chooses a random Advent Card effect and activates it. This Vent can either do nothing, uses the Advent effect, the Trick effect, or whatever else it picks. While Shinji only has this card in Survive Form, in an OOO, Den-O, and All Riders net movie, Ryuki in his base form used this card to change poker playing cards into random cards.
- Final Vent (AP: 6000): Ryuki executes the Dragon Rider Kick (ドラゴンライダーキック Doragon Raidā Kikku). He jumps into the air after making a pose, with Dragreder behind him. Once in the air, Dragreder snakes around him as Ryuki corkscrews into a kicking position, then as Ryuki reaches the peak of his jump, Dragreder sends him flying forward with a blast of Drag Fire, making Ryuki slam into a target with great force.
- Survive Rekka: A special Advent Card that transforms Ryuki into Survive Form and evolves Dragreder into Dragranzer. When activated, the background of the card shines with a spinning red flame effect.
- Advent (AP: 7000): Summons Dragranzer.
- Sword Vent (AP: 3000): Activates Drag Visor-Zwei's sword mode, the Drag Blade (ドラグブレード Doragu Burēdo). The sword opens like a pocket knife from Drag Visor-Zwei and extends. The blade measures 1.2 m (3.9 ft.) in length.
- Shoot Vent (AP: 4000): Summons Dragranzer for a fire-breathing combo attack called Meteor Bullet (メテオバレット Meteo Buretto).
- Guard Vent (AP: 4000): Dragranzer coils around Ryuki as a protective barricade called the Fire Wall (ファイヤーウォール Faiyā Uōru) where Dragranzer coils itself around Ryuki Survive to protect its master. It was used to repel Ouja's Metalgelas-based Final Vent Heavy Pressure.
- Strange Vent: A generic card that could be used by any of the 13 Riders. Once activated, it changes itself into one of the Advent Cards of the 13 Riders in a random manner. In the TV series, it had become the Trick Vent card of Kamen Rider Knight on one occasion and the Steal Vent card of Kamen Rider Odin on another. In the case of Ryuki, it seemed to follow a pattern: it consistently copied the next Advent Card that would be used by the opposing Rider. The actual effect is that it chooses a random Advent Card effect and activates it. This vent can either do nothing, be Advent, be Trick Vent, or whatever else it picks. While Shinji only has this card in Survive Form, in an OOO, Den-O, and All Riders net movie, Ryuki in his base form used this card to change poker playing cards into random cards.
- Final Vent (AP: 9000): Ryuki executes the Dragon Fire Storm (ドラゴンファイヤーストーム Doragon Faiyā Sutōmu) where Dragranzer transforms into a motorbike with Ryuki Survive riding it, then rises onto its rear wheel with the tail extended for balance, then Dragranzar spits the Drag Breath attack in the form of fireballs, then blasts through any opposition by slamming into them.
- Advent (AP: 4000): Summons Darkwing.
- Sword Vent (AP: 2000): Summons the Wing Lancer (ウイングランサー Uingu Ransā), which is a giant lance that resembles part of Darkwing's tail.
- Nasty Vent (AP:12000): Summons Darkwing, who then does the Sonic Breaker (ソニックブレイカー Sonikku Burekā) attack, where Darkwing unleashes painful sonic screeches.
- Trick Vent (AP: 1000): Allows Knight to pull off the Shadow Illusion (シャドーイリュージョン Shadō Iryūjon), where Knight can create up to 8 functional doubles.
- Guard Vent (AP: 3000): Summons Darkwing to attach onto his back for the Wing Wall (ウイングウォール Uingu Uōru) cape-like shield.
- Final Vent (AP: 5000): Knight executes the Hishouzan (飛翔斬 Hishōzan, lit. "Flying Slash"), where he starts of running at the opponent with Wing Lancer in hand as Darkwing lands on its master's back to form a cape, then Knight leaps into the air. Once he reaches the peak of his jump, he then front flips into position, with the Wing Lancer held up in a piercing position and right leg in a kicking position, wrapping himself with the cloak mid-attack as Rider and Monster descend in the form of a spinning cloth-like drill to impale the opponent with great force.
- Survive Shippu: A special Advent Card that transforms Knight into Survive Form and evolves Darkwing into Darkraider. When activated, the background of the card shines with a spiraling blue tornado effect.
- Advent (AP: 6000): Summons Darkraider.
- Sword Vent (AP: 4000): Allows Knight's Dark Visor Zwei to assume the form of the Dark Blade (ダークブレード Dāku Burēdo) by grabbing the pummel of the sword and removing it, though there have been instances where Knight removes the Dark Blade and having not used the Sword Vent Card. Since the Advent Card slot is on the Dark Blade, Knight can still use Advent Cards.
- Shoot Vent (AP: 3000): Allows Knight's Dark Visor Zwei to assume the form of the Dark Arrow (ダークアロー Dāku Arō), where the outer trims of the Visor swing upward to make the Visor resemble an arm-mounted crossbow. Paradoxically, it seems the shots of the Dark Arrow seem to be made of solar energy.
- Blast Vent (AP: 2000): Summons Darkraider to execute the Dark Tornado (ダークトルネード Dāku Torunēdo) attack, where Darkraider's tire-like turbines enlarge a bit to launch intense gales of wind to blow away opponents.
- Trick Vent (AP: 2000)
- Final Vent (AP: 8000): Performs the Shippudan (疾風断 Shippūdan, lit. "Hurricane Edge"). As Darkraider assumes its motorcycle form, Knight Survive rides Darkraider as it paralyzes the monster with a laser, then the cape pieces on Knight Survive wraps around Darkraider in a manner like Hishouzan, then turns into a missile and run through the opponent with extreme force.
- Advent Deck - Advent Card holders, also used as a key to transformation. As long as Shinji holds one, he can detects presents of other Riders and Mirror Monsters inside the Mirror World, as well as surviving without dying when return to real world
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt materialized from a mirror reflection.
- Advent Cards - Trading cards that supply the user powers, weapons and Mirror Monsters (if they catch any).
- Blank Form
- Ride Visor - Gauntlet-like Visor for Ryuki Blank Form to summon the Advent Cards' powers to him and other Riders if he used theirs.
- Ride Saber - An average sword used by Ryuki Blank Form, it's power level is weaker compared to any other weapons and easily broke.
- Drag Visor - Gauntlet-like Visor for Ryuki to summon the Advent Cards' powers to him and other Riders if he used theirs.
- Drag Saber - Dao modeled after Dragreder's Drag Tail.
- Drag Claw - Gauntlet/Arm cannon/Chinese Cannon modeled after Dragreder's Drag Jaw.
- Drag Shield - A pair of shields modeled after Dragreder's lower abdomen. Can also act as shoulder armors.
- Ryuki Survive
- Drag Visor-Zwei - Improved version of Drag Visor that enables Ryuki to evolve into Ryuki Survive. Can act as both gun and sword.
- Gold Shield - Odin's shield modeled after Goldphoenix's tail; stolen briefly from Odin via Steal Vent but returned to its owner after the latter used the same Advent Card.
- Blank Form
- Dark Visor-Zwei - Improved version of Dark Visor that enables Knight to evolve into Knight Survive. Can act as a shield once the Dark Blade taken out.
- Dark Arrow - Bow-like weapon transformed from Dark Visor-Zwei once the Shoot Vent Card scanned.
- Dark Blade - Sword that released from Dark Visor-Zwei once the Sword Vent Card scanned.
- Dark Visor-Zwei - Improved version of Dark Visor that enables Knight to evolve into Knight Survive. Can act as a shield once the Dark Blade taken out.
- Black Drag Visor - Gauntlet-like Visor for Ryuga to summon the Advent Cards' powers to him and other Riders if he used theirs.
- Drag Saber - Dao modeled after Dragblacker's Drag Tail.
- Drag Claw - Gauntlet/Arm cannon/Chinese cannon modeled after Dragblacker's Drag Jaw.
- Drag Shield - A pair of shields modeled after Dragblacker's lower abdomen. Can also act as shoulder armors.
- Ryuga Survive
- Black Drag Visor-Zwei - Improved version of Drag Black Visor that enables Ryuga to evolve into Ryuga Survive. Can act as both gun and sword.
- Ride Shooter - Motorcycles that used by Riders to enter Mirror World.
- Dragranzer Bike Mode - Ryuki Survive's Honda X4 bike resulted from the transformed Dragranzer.
- Darkraider Bike Mode - Knight Survive's Honda Shadow bike resulted from the transformed Darkraider.
- Yui Kanzaki: Shinji considered Yui as a good friend and tries his best to defend her. When learning of Yui's upcoming demise, Shinji was devastated and initially felt compelled to kill others to save her. Yui convinced him otherwise though, saying that she did not want anyone else to suffer because of her. Respecting her wishes, Shinji at one point tells Kanzaki off, stating that he should be listening to Yui if he truly loved her as his sister. Upon the reset of the timeline though, Shinji lost all memories of Yui.
- Ren Akiyama: Shinji developed a rivalry with Ren. Despite their initial bad relationship, the two began to look out for one another as uneasy partners. When Shinji was fatally wounded by a Mirror Monster, Ren finally realized that Shinji meant a lot to him as a friend, even weeping while begging that he not die. Upon the reset of the timeline though, Shinji and Ren lost all memories they had of each other. However, since the two did reunite in the new timeline, it is possible that Shinji and Ren will become friends once more.
- Shuichi Kitaoka: Shinji has a bad relationship with Shuichi especially because of his womanism attitude. They are often to work together in fighting Mirror Monsters despite of their bad relation. This relationship however is finally cut off because of the last altering timeline by Shiro.
- Miyuki Tezuka: Shinji and Tezuka quickly became allies with each other, as they were the few Kamen Riders in the Rider War whom fought to protect others. When Tezuka sacrificed himself to save Shinji, the latter was horrified at what had happened. Shinji's determination grew stronger from Tezuka's death, which would prove vital in ending the Rider War. In the new timeline, Shinji and Tezuka do not know each other, though it is up to fate whether the two will become friends once more.
- Miho Kirishima: In the alternate timeline, Shinji became friendly with Miho despite their differences. The two acted as an old married couple, bickering with each other in a caring manner. It is hinted that Miho began to hold feelings toward Shinji, which may have been mutual. The novel version confirms this, with the two becoming intimate with each other. Even near death, Miho continued to act normal in front of Shinji, so that he does not feel grief when she died. Official material hints that Miho would have actually given up her vendetta and survived had she met Shinji more early on, showing that his influence towards her was very significant.
- Shinichi Kido: Shinji's older brother in an alternate timeline, Shinichi meant a lot to Shinji. The two were stated to be inseparable, despite contrasting personalities. Shinichi did not hesitate to sacrifice himself to save Shinji from a thug, knowing that it was his actions that caused the thug to attack in the first place. Shinichi's death left a profound effect on Shinji, even causing him to have an identity disorder.
- Shiro Kanzaki: Shinji always oppose his rule to kill other riders and trying to find a way to prevent his mistakes to sacrifice lives for saving Yui. Shiro is actually Shinji's ultimate nemesis but both can't fight on each other. This relationship however is finally cut off because of the last altering timeline by Shiro.
- Takeshi Asakura: Shinji sees him as dangerous person rather than enemy. Because of Shinji's stupidity, he can't even alerting himself of Takeshi's treat despite knowing that Takeshi is the worst criminal ever. This relationship however is finally cut off because of the last altering timeline by Shiro.
- Itsuro Takamizawa: Shinji's ultimate nemesis in 13 Rider movies. Itsuro wants to destroy Shinji because of his dedication to stop Rider Battle even goes far to ask the rest 9 riders to eliminate Shinji.
- Kamen Rider Ryuga (Dark Shinji): Shinji's ultimate nemesis in alternate Final Episode. Ryuga aims to take over Shinji's body completely so Ryuga can become the ultimate existence to ever live.
Behind the scenes
Shinji Kido is portrayed by Takamasa Suga (須賀 貴匡 Suga Takamasa). As Kamen Rider Ryuki, his suit actor was Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji), who has been the suit actor for the majority of leading Heisei Kamen Riders (except Kuuga and Hibiki).
- Ryuki is the first primary Heisei Kamen Rider to have his name written in kanji (龍騎). He is counted as the second if all the Kamen Riders of the Showa era are also counted, being preceded by Shin Kamen Rider who also has his name written in kanji (真).
- Ryuki is the second Kamen Rider to have a lower form (Blank form), preceded by Kuuga (Growing form)
- In the latest interview on promoting Complete Selection Model of V-Buckle, Takamasa Suga stated at the time he did the voice for the scene where Ryuki Blank Form broke his sword, he didn't realize the scene was intentional and surprisingly thought that the suit actor (Seiji Takaiwa) accidentally broke the sword prop. It was from this moment that Takamasa Suga informed by the director what kind of personality and characteristic that he should use when playing as Ryuki.
- Ryuki's Final Vent "Dragon Rider Kick" is a pun of his kanji name "龍騎", which if translated can be read as "Dragon Knight" (his US counterpart name) or "Dragon Rider".
- Ryuki Survive and Knight Survive are so far the only Kamen Riders to have personal motorcycles in their Final Forms. They are also the only Kamen Riders so far to use their motorcycles as a part of their Final Forms' Finishing Moves.
- Shinji and Ren's pre-transformation poses harken back to the ones performed by the Double Riders, hinting their team-up as partners (Shinji with Rider 1 and Ren with Rider 2). This was even confirmed by both actors in the interview for promoting the CSM V-Buckle.
- According to All Rider Net movie, Shinji is an Aries with type-B blood.
- Shinji is the first Primary Heisei Kamen Rider to be able to summon a monster to use for his arsenal or to aid him in the battle.
- Shinji is the first Primary Heisei Kamen Rider to have a dark rider counterpart, Dark Shinji, Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Shinji is the second Primary Heisei Rider to transform into his series' Secondary Rider, with the first being Shoichi Tsugami.
- Ryuki is the first rider who's name contains the phrase "Ryu" in it, followed by Kamen Rider Ryuga and Kamen Rider Ryugen.
- Ryuki, alongside Amazon Neo, are the only Kamen Rider not to survive the ending of his series, discounting the new timeline.
- Just like the other Riders in Ryuki, he died an ironic death: He died after realizing his desire as a Rider, which was to close the Mirror World.
- In contrast with other Kamen Riders of both his own series and the franchise in general, Shinji goes through his entire series without taking a single life. Where other Riders have killed sentient and sapient monsters such as Imagin, Orphnochs, Fangires, Lords, Phantoms and Shocker Cyborgs, Shinji has only killed animalistic Mirror Monsters in his series. This is only discounted within Episode Final, wherein he defeats and kills his evil counterpart Ryuga. The only other primary Rider who shares this achievement is Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade, who sealed Undeads and only destroyed the programmed Trial series.
- Shinji is the first Main Rider to seemingly lose his powers for good with Gentaro later losing the Fourze Driver as well.
- If the Ryuki who appeared in later series is indeed the Shinji from Kamen Rider Ryuki after the end of the series, that would presumably mean he ether got his powers through a different source (perhaps through a similar source with Decade), or somehow regained access to the mirror world, Ryuki's Advent Deck and revived Dragreder as well.
- Another theory that the Ryuki that appeared in later series and films was Shinji Tatsumi due to the reset of the original universe timeline, thus negating the creation of the Mirror Monsters and the 13 Kamen Riders which rendered them powerless.
- This is questionable though, as Shinji Tatsumi disappeared before Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 until he was resurrected by Tsukasa`s death, thus making it more likely that the Ryuki that appeared in the movie (as well as all the other sequels) is Shinji Kido.
- Despite not being the winner of the Rider War, he, Tezuka and Ren all had their wishes granted through Kanzaki's Time Vent. Thanks to Shinji's words and him delaying the Rider War long enough, Kanzaki finally moved past his single-minded obsession of saving Yui. In the new timeline, the Rider War doesn't exist and Eri is still alive. Thus, Shinji and Tezuka stopped the fighting and changed the Rider's fates, while Ren got his wish in the end.
- On the official production poster of Kamen Rider Zi-O, Ryuki is seen wearing a Decadriver instead his own V-Buckle. As a result of this "error", Toei fixed it by releasing a second version of the poster, which has the other Riders covering Ryuki's waist.
- Kit Taylor - Shinji's American counterparts from the series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Adam - Shinji's American counterparts,rider of ventara from the series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
- Shinji Tatsumi - The user of the Kamen Rider Ryuki powers in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Koichi Sakakibara- Original Ryuki in 13 riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki.