|This article is about a/an monstrous Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Build.|
Shingo Hisanaga (久永 シンゴ Hisanaga Shingo) is the older brother of Ataru who was forced by Tid to transform into Another Ultimate Kuuga (アナザーアルティメットクウガ Anazā Arutimetto Kūga), derived from Kuuga Ultimate Form. He was kidnapped from year 2000 by Tid due to him being a Singularity Point.
Shingo is born around 1993 in the world where Kamen Riders are barely TV series. He eventually learnt about Showa Riders and was waiting for both his brother Ataru to be born, and for Kamen Rider Kuuga to be premiere, that would happen almost the same day, January 29 and 30, 2000, thus making him happy about watching Kamen Rider series with his little brother.
However, the day before that, he was kidnapped by Tid, since he's a Singularity Point. He is thus missing since 2000. Tid used the Another Den-Liner to go to January 28, 2019. There, Shingo manages to escape from Tid, ambushing temporary amnesic Sougo and Geiz. Shingo meets Sento, Ryuga, Sougo, Geiz and, unbeknownst to him, Ataru who seeks to meet all Kamen Riders. A confusion is made by them, since Shingo thinks he's in year 2000.
When Another W and Another Den-O are attacking the city, and Build Riders fighting them, Shingo recognizes his little brother, and tries to protect him against Another Den-O, who reveals to be Ataru himself from another time. After Tid fights Sento, who is pretending to be brainwashed, he takes Shingo with him and go somewhere in the past, where Geiz followed him to fight him. Tid then transforms into Another Kuuga by using an Another Ridewatch on the Kuuga tomb, and go again to 2019, triggering a time paradox, since he arrives the exact same way he arrived earlier.
Sougo comes back from being ejected by Ataru's wish being granted, from Shingo's world, and with other Riders, fights Another Kuuga. However, Tid decides to fuse with Shingo to create the Another Kuuga Ultimate Form. All Riders manage to defeat Tid and free Shingo from him. Ryotaro Nogami uses the DenLiner to return Shingo to his original time. Because of this, he finally exists along his family and grows up with Kamen Riders.
Another Ultimate Kuuga (アナザーアルティメットクウガ Anazā Arutimetto Kūga) is the evolved form of Another Kuuga, accessed when Tid inserts the Another Kuuga Watch into Shingo's body and fuses with him. As its name suggests, it draws its power from Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form. However, despite the watch is inserted into Shingo's body, it is entirely controlled by Tid himself.
- Creator: Tid
- Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Despite his massive size, Another Ultimate Kuuga is capable of flying with a pair of insectoid wings on its back.
This form is exclusive to Heisei Generations FOREVER.
Behind the Scenes
Another Ultimate Kuuga was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- Shingo is the first and so far the only Another Rider host to be a child during the time he became an Another Rider.
- Another Kuuga is the first Another Rider that only has a CGI appearance and more like a monster than regular humanoid Another Riders.
- Since Another Riders are also Kamen Riders, Another Kuuga is the second Rider to be both giant and animated in CGI, succeeding Kamen Rider Core.
- As a corruption of Kuuga Ultimate Form, Another Ultimate Kuuga resembles N-Daguva-Zeba, whose also a counterpart of the aforementioned form.
- Another Kuuga's use of insectoid wings to fly is an allusion to the original Kuuga's support, Gouram. This motif is taken further by its evolution into Another Ultimate Kuuga, dyeing its body with black while retaining gold ornaments and grows a pair of longer horns.
- Another Ultimate Kuuga is also to be the first with two people who share the same body, like with Kamen Rider Double.
- This is in fact an inversion of Ryuichi Sakuma, who is a man that hosts two Another Riders.
- Ironically, Shingo is a fan of the Kamen Rider Kuuga series and inevitably becomes the Another Rider counterpart of his idol. Additionally his brother, Ataru, becomes an Another Rider based on his idol as well.