|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Shin Magaki (禍木 慎 Magaki Shin) is Kamen Rider Lance (仮面ライダーランス Kamen Raidā Ransu), a hot-blooded young man who resists Fourteen as Kamen Rider Lance in the Diend World. After the operation to overthrow Fourteen failed due to Daiki's efforts, he escaped with Haruka. He holds a grudge against Daiki for selling out his older brother but eventually forgives him.
Kamen Rider Decade
To be added
End of Diend
To be added
Kamen Rider Lance
|"(Sound after Open-Up Process)"|
- Hearing: 5 km
- Punching Power: 290 AP (2.9 t)
- Kicking Power: 480 AP (4.8 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 32 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5.7 sec
- Impact Stab: 3400 AP (34 t)
Lance transforms using a copy of the Change Kerberos Rouse Card in conjunction with the Lance Buckle, which utilizes the Open Up system from Leangle. He is equipped with the Lance Rouzer. By scanning the Mighty Impact Rouse Card in the Lance Rouzer, Lance can perform the Impact Stab finishing attack.
- Lance Buckle: Transformation device
- Lance Rouzer: Lance's personal weapon
- Rouse Bank: Cards holder
- Rouse Cards: Allow Lance to perform special attacks
Behind the scenes
- It is not revealed how he, Junichi Kaito, and Haruka Miwa obtained their Lance, Glaive, and L'arc buckle respectively.
- Of the three Ace Riders in the World of Diend, he is the only one who has the same name as his original counterpart from Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace. The A.R. Natsumi Miwa is called Haruka Miwa, to avoid confusion with the Kamen Rider Decade character Natsumi Hikari, while Junichi Shimura is changed to Junichi Kaito as this version of the character is Daiki Kaito's brother.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Shin Magaki (A.R. World) in Kamen Rider Official Website.
- Kamen Rider Lance in Kamen Rider Official Website.