|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Blade.|
He was originally working as a waiter until he was fired after knocking out a rude customer. He was handpicked, along with Miwa Natsumi (Kamen Rider Larc), by Shimura Junichi, also known as Kamen Rider Glaive, to become the New Generation Riders for BOARD to capture the Undead released by the Albino Joker.
In the movie, he is the replacement of Kamen Rider Leangle,he is armed with the Lance Rouzer, a large spear. He is based on Kamen Rider Leangle, down to his Rouser. His primary finisher is Impact Stab, where his Rouser's tip is powered up and is used to slash and stab opposing Undead with pure force. The attack is activated when the Rouse card, Mighty Impact is roused. He is attacked by the Albino Joker, who disguised as "Natsumi Miwa", and is mortally wounded, his last act before dying was giving Miwa the Category King Club card before a Jack card left in Magaki's hand. Shiori has obtained the two cards, a Jack and Four, which gave her clues to identifying Junichi Shimura/Kamen Rider Glaive as the assailant, noting the cards Jack and Four's first letter represent Junichi Shimura (Shi = Four in Japanese).
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Lance appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Impact Stab.
Kamen Rider Lance
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 203cm
- Weight: 106kg
- Punching Power: 3t (300 AP)
- Kicking Power: 3t (300 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 6 seconds
Magaki transforms into Lanceusing a copy of the Change Kerberos Rouze Card in conjunction with the Lance Buckle, which utilizes the Leangle Buckle's Open Up system. He is equipped with the Lance Rouzer. By scanning the Mighty Impact Rouze Card in the Lance Rouzer, Lance can perform the Impact Stab finishing attack.
- Lance Buckle: Transformation device
- Lance Rouzer: Lance's personal weapon
- Rouze Cards: Allow Lance to perform special attacks
Behind the scenes
- Lance's color scheme and use of a polearm weapon make him analogous to Leangle, whereas Larc is analogous to Garren and Glaive is analogous to Blade.
- He is the only Ace Rider that has the same name as their A.R world counterpart.
- While the original three Ace Riders in Missing Ace all died, the A.R. World Ace Riders from the World of Diend manage to survive the events of the two-parter in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Out of all Riders that returned in Decade, he's one of the so many already deceased Riders to make a return in Decade, along with Junichi Shimura (Kamen Rider Glaive).