|This article is about a/an allied device which accesses a form in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Based on a dune buggy, Shift Wild (シフトワイルド Shifuto Wairudo) is a sentient Shift Car which enables Kamen Rider Drive to transform into Type Wild (タイプワイルド Taipu Wairudo), granting him enhanced strength and defensive capabilities. It can also transform the Rider Machine Tridoron into its own Type Wild mode. Shinnosuke Tomari must be pumped up and motivated to fight in order to use Type Wild. In the toyline, there is also a golden version of the Shift Wild Car, but it works like a normal Shift Wild Car.
Tire Exchange Cars
Shift Get Wild
- As with the majority of the "upgraded" Shift Cars, Get Wild exists only as a sound programmed into the DX Drive Driver.
- Type Wild Dump's Full Throttle finisher is the Drirumble (ドリランブル Doriranburu), where Drive slams the Rumble Smasher into the target while it is spinning at high speeds with incredible force.
- Another finsher of Type Wild Dump is a combination of Drirumble and Drift Slash where Drive strikes the enemy with both the Rumble Smasher and energized slashes from the Handle-Ken as he spins rapidly and traps the target in a series of deadly spinning slashes and Rumble Smasher strikes until they are destroyed.
- Shift Wild: Drive strikes the enemy with one energized slash before he spins rapidly and traps the target in a series of deadly spinning slashes until they are destroyed.
- Drift Rotation (ドリフト回転 Dorifuto Kaiten): To activate this attack, Drive must press the Handle-Ken's "horn" after turning its steering wheel once.
- Type Wild: Drive spins like a top and slashes the enemy several times as each slash makes a red light-like circle appear, while also leaving skid marks on the ground.
The Trailer-Hou has two Rider Shooting Full Throttle finishers, both of which depend on a Shift Car being inserted into the Shift Landing Slot (シフトランディングスロット Shifuto Randingu Surotto) and up to two other Shift Cars being loaded into the Shutter Gate Panel (シャッターゲートパネル Shattā Gēto Paneru). Once the loading is complete, the Side Gauge Window (サイドゲージウィンドウ Saido Gēji Uindou) displays the word "FULL". Each of these attacks correspond to one of Drive's strongest Types.
- Trailer Impact (トレーラーインパクト Torērā Inpakuto): While assuming Type Formula, or its Tire Exchanges, Drive inserts Shift Formula into the Shift Landing Slot before loading two other Shift Cars into the Shutter Gate Panel so that he may fire an enhanced projectile shot at the enemy.
- Type Formula
- Shift Speed & Shift Wild: Fires a blue energy blast.
- Type Formula
- Trailer Big Impact (トレーラービッグインパクト Torērā Biggu Inpakuto): While assuming Type Tridoron, Drive inserts a Type Change Shift Car (excluding Shift Formula) into the Shift Landing Slot before loading Shift Tridoron into the Shutter Gate Panel so that he may fire the actual Tridoron at the enemy. Initiating this attack causes Drive to revert to one of his weaker Types depending on which Type Change Shift Car he uses.
- Shift Wild: This version is used once to try and defeat both Gold Drive and Roidmude 004 while immediately reverting Drive to Type Wild, only to fail as a result of Heart absorbing the shot for them before unleashing a powerful earthquake.
Behind the scenes