|This article is about a/an allied device which accesses a form in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- "Drive: Type Tridoron! (Dramatic rock guitar solo)"
- ―Type Tridoron Transformation annoucement[src]
- "Come On! (3 Shift Cars)! Tire Kakimazerl: (combo)! (music)"
- ―Tire Blending Activation announcement[src]
Based on the Rider Machine Tridoron, Shift Tridoron (シフトトライドロン Shifuto Toraidoron, Based on the Tridoron) is the final Shift Car of the Advanced System originally created for use in the Trailer-Hou as an emergency finishing move to fire Tridoron as a bullet fueled by the energy of all of the other Shift Cars, Shift Tridoron was modified shortly after its completion to serve as a jump-starter for the comatose Shinnosuke Tomari and Mr. Belt. In the process, it gained the unexpected ability to allow Kamen Rider Drive to transform into Type Tridoron (タイプトライドロン Taipu Toraidoron), something no one, not even Mr. Belt could envision. Shift Tridoron's special ability is enabling Drive to use the Tire Blending (タイヤかき混ぜる Taiya Kakimazeru), which allows him to combine three Tire Exchange Shift Cars with a similar theme into a new Shift Tire that simultaneously utilizes each of their individual powers. When the button marked "DRIVE" is pressed, it activates Shift Tridoron and announces "Fire All Engine" (ファイヤーオールエンジン Faiyā Ōru Enjin). Shinnosuke must believe in his devotion to protect others in order to use Type Tridoron.
- Kamen Rider Drive (Drive Episodes 33-39, Surprise Future, Drive Saga: Chaser, Drive 41, 42, Type LUPIN, Drive 43-47, Super Movie Wars Genesis, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Kamen Rider Drive
- Attack 1.2.3 (Drive Episodes 33, 35, 37, Surprise Future, Drive 44)
- People Saver (Drive Episodes 34, 37, 39)
- Kouji Genbar (Drive Episodes 34, 36, 38, 39, Surprise Future, Type LUPIN, Drive 46)
During the fight with Tornado Roidmude, Drive was about to change into Type Tridoron but Tornado's wind powers were preventing him from doing so.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
An iteration of Drive Type Tridoron was summoned from the Game World as part of a team of five of the Strongest Kamen Riders alongside five of the Strongest Sentai Rangers by Kamen Rider Brave, helping to defeat the army of Shocker.
Behind the scenes
- Type Tridoron is recognized as Drive's Final Form by the DX Evol-Driver, which announces the form's name upon reading the Drive Fullbottle.