|This article is about a/an allied device which accesses a form in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- "Drive: Type Tridoron! (Dramatic rock guitar solo)"
- ―Type Tridoron Transformation annoucement[src]
- "Come On! (3 Shift Cars)! Tire Kakimazerl: (combo)! (music)"
- ―Tire Blending Activation announcement[src]
Based on the Rider Machine Tridoron, Shift Tridoron (シフトトライドロン Shifuto Toraidoron, Based on the Tridoron) is the final Shift Car of the Advanced System originally created for use in the Trailer-Hou as an emergency finishing move to fire Tridoron as a bullet fueled by the energy of all of the other Shift Cars, Shift Tridoron was modified shortly after its completion to serve as a jump-starter for the comatose Shinnosuke Tomari and Mr. Belt. In the process, it gained the unexpected ability to allow Kamen Rider Drive to transform into Type Tridoron (タイプトライドロン Taipu Toraidoron), something no one, not even Mr. Belt could envision. Shift Tridoron's special ability is enabling Drive to use the Tire Blending (タイヤかき混ぜる Taiya Kakimazeru), which allows him to combine three Tire Exchange Shift Cars with a similar theme into a new Shift Tire that simultaneously utilizes each of their individual powers. When the button marked "DRIVE" is pressed, it activates Shift Tridoron and announces "Fire All Engine" (ファイヤーオールエンジン Faiyā Ōru Enjin). Shinnosuke must believe in his devotion to protect others in order to use Type Tridoron.
- Kamen Rider Drive (Drive Episodes 33-39, Surprise Future, Drive Saga: Chaser, Drive 41, 42, Type LUPIN, Drive 43-47, Super Movie Wars Genesis, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Kamen Rider Drive
- Attack 1.2.3 (Drive Episodes 33, 35, 37, Surprise Future, Drive 44)
- People Saver (Drive Episodes 34, 37, 39)
- Kouji Genbar (Drive Episodes 34, 36, 38, 39, Surprise Future, Type LUPIN, Drive 46)
During the fight with Tornado Roidmude, Drive was about to change into Type Tridoron but Tornado's wind powers were preventing him from doing so.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
An iteration of Drive Type Tridoron was summoned from the Game World as part of a team of five of the Strongest Kamen Riders alongside five of the Strongest Sentai Rangers by Kamen Rider Brave, helping to defeat the army of Shocker.
- Type Tridoron's Full Throttle finisher is the Tridrop (トライドロップ Toraidoroppu), where Drive focuses power into his right leg, making it glow red as he slams into the enemy with a flying kick.
- Type Tridoron Attack 1.2.3's Full Throttle finisher is an enhanced version of the Tridrop, this version focuses more colorful energy.
Has two finishers.
- Type Tridoron People Saver's Full Throttle finisher is an enhanced version of the JustiSmash (ジャスティスマッシュ Jasutisumasshu), where after trapping the enemy in the Justice Cage's Energy Prison, Drive uses the Ladder Expander to lift them into the air before he floats up and destroys both the cage and the imprisoned target with an energized punch.
- During Type Tridoron People Saver's first use, its Full Throttle "finisher" allowed Drive to utilize all three of his Tire Specific Items at once for various purposes (the Justice Cage to imprison any nearly culprits and the Cure Quicker & Ladder Expander to assist any nearby civilians by healing those who are injured and grabbing those who are falling respectively).
- Turn Slash (ターンスラッシュ Tān Surasshu): To activate this attack, Drive must load a Shift Car into the Handle-Ken's Shift Landing Panel (シフトランディングパネル Shifuto Randingu Paneru) behind its blade.
- Shift Tridoron: Drive strikes the enemy with a couple of energized slashes as an energy projection of Tridoron spins around him and the target.
- Trailer Big Impact (トレーラービッグインパクト Torērā Biggu Inpakuto): While assuming Type Tridoron, Drive inserts a Type Change Shift Car (excluding Shift Formula) into the Shift Landing Slot before loading Shift Tridoron into the Shutter Gate Panel so that he may fire the actual Tridoron at the enemy. Initiating this attack causes Drive to revert to one of his weaker Types depending on which Type Change Shift Car he uses.
- Shift Speed: This version is strong enough to destroy even a Over Evolved Roidmude while immediately reverting Drive to Type Speed.
- Shift Wild: This version is used once to try and defeat both Gold Drive and Roidmude 004 while immediately reverting Drive to Type Wild, only to fail as a result of Heart absorbing the shot for them before unleashing a powerful earthquake.
- Shift Technic: This version is strong enough to forcibly defuse a Roidmude that underwent Fusion Evolution upon contact while immediately reverting Drive to Type Technic.
Behind the scenes
- Type Tridoron is recognized as Drive's Final Form by the DX Evol-Driver, which announces the form's name upon reading the Drive Fullbottle.