|This article is about a/an ally/device in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Based on a dump truck, Shift Rumble Dump (シフトランブルダンプ Shifuto Ranburu Danpu) is a sentient Type Wild Shift Car which allows Drive to gain the Rumble Dump Shift Tire, equipping him with the Rumble Smasher. The same effect applies to Kamen Rider Mach if he uses it in his Mach Driver Honoh to activate the Kourin Signal Arabull. This Shift Car was initially used in Type Speed; however, it did not not synch well with said form, thus triggering the development for Type Wild in order for Drive to gain better control of the Rumble Dump Tire.
- Kamen Rider Drive (Drive Episodes 5-6, 8, 19, Super Movie War Genesis, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Kamen Rider Mach (Drive Episodes 17, 28)
- Tridoron/Booster Tridoron (Drive Episodes 6, Kamen Rider 4)
Rumble Dump was first used by Shinnosuke Tomari as Kamen Rider Drive when he confronted Crush and his fellow Roidmudes 060 and 074. Despite successfully warding them off, it became obvious that Drive had little control over the Rumble Dump Tire in the body of Type Speed; Rumble Dump would be most compatible with the new Type Wild.
Gaining the passion to assume Type Wild Dump, this new form proved extremely effective as Drive performed the Drirumble Full Throttle finisher to defeat Mashin Chaser. Soon after, Drive piloted Tridoron against Roidmude 074, who had become a Giant Roidmude Cobra Type; Drive eliminated the Roidmude with Rumble Dump.
Shift Dash Rumble Dump
- As with the majority of the "upgraded" Shift Cars, Dash Rumble Dump exists only as a sound programmed into the DX Drive Driver.
- Type Wild Dump's Full Throttle finisher is the Drirumble (ドリランブル Doriranburu), where Drive slams the Rumble Smasher into the target while it is spinning at high speeds with incredible force.
- Another finsher of Type Wild Dump is a combination of Drirumble and Drift Slash where Drive strikes the enemy with both the Rumble Smasher and energized slashes from the Handle-Ken as he spins rapidly and traps the target in a series of deadly spinning slashes and Rumble Smasher strikes until they are destroyed.
- Arabull Kick Macher (アラブルキックマッハー Araburu Kikku Mahhā, lit. "Roughening Kick Macher"): Mach powered up with the Rumble Smasher on his left leg, and surrounded by a yellow drill-shaped aura while he executes his Kick Macher.
- Arabull Heat Kick Macher (アラブルヒートキックマッハー Araburu Hīto Kikku Mahhā, lit. "Roughening Heat Kick Macher"): Deadheat Mach Arabull executes an enhanced version of Heat Kick Macher. This version is more powerful in visual. This finisher was stopped by Drive before Mach could destroy an untransformed Chase lying on the ground.
Behind the scenes
- The sole appearance of Type Speed Dump saw the Rumble Dump Tire depicted with CGI.
- Kamen Rider Drive
- Episode 5: What Are the Steel Robbers After?
- Episode 6: Who Does the Warrior Fight For?
- Episode 8: What is the Secret That Dwells in the Heart?
- Episode 19: What Can Judge the Police?
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders