|This article is about a/an arsenal in Kamen Rider Drive.|
The Shift Car Holder (シフトカーホルダー Shifuto Kā Horudā) is a strap that somewhat resembles a seatbelt buckle that is used to store up to three Shift Cars. It is mainly located on the right section of the Drive Driver's belt strap, as well as Kiriko's belt on the right side. As long as at least one Shift Car is stored in a slot, the wearer is able to withstand Heavy Accelerations. However, if a Shift Car Holder is cut off, as the Sword Roidmude did to Kiriko, the wearer would be effected by the Heaviness.
Drive's Shift Car Holder was originally worn by Chase when he fought as Protodrive. The Shift Car Holder first appeared to Shinnosuke when Max Flare arrived to help him move in a Heavy Acceleration field made by Roidmude 029.
In the future, the Shift Car Holder is worn by Kamen Rider Dark Drive, carrying his three futuristic Shift Cars: Next Builder, Next Traveller, and Next Hunter.
Signal Bikes are capable of being stored in the Shift Car Holder like the Shift Cars, as shown when the Legend Faiz Signal Bike inserted itself into Kiriko's holder just before she and Shinnosuke were consumed by the phenomenon emitting from the History Modifying Machine. This resulted in Kiriko's original memories of her timeline not being altered.
- Shinnosuke, Kiriko, and Genpachiro each holster certain Shift Cars in their respective Shift Car Holders.
- Shinnosuke: Max Flare, Funky Spike, and Midnight Shadow.
- Kiriko: Justice Hunter, Dream Vegas, and Mad Doctor. Unlike Shinnosuke, Kiriko mainly holsters only one of the three previously listed Shift Cars in her Shift Car Holder (primarily Justice Hunter).
- Genpachiro: Deco Traveller
- It is possible for Viral Cores and the Tridoron Key to also fit in the holster.
- The Shift Car Holder prop was later repurposed to serve as the Build Driver's Fullbottle Holder.
- Pikopiko 4 - Latest model of the Pikopiko 2, with its creation based on Shift Car Holder