|This article is about a/an miniseries in Kamen Rider Drive.|
Secret Mission Type TOKUJO (シークレット・ミッション Type TOKUJO Shīkuretto Misshon Taipu Tokujo) is a special Blu-Ray miniseries of Kamen Rider Drive, and the third in the Secret Mission series. First episode was released as part of the Kamen Rider Drive Blu-ray Collection 1 on April 8, 2015.
The miniseries contains four episodes.
- How Were the Special Investigation Unit Selected? (特状課はどうやって集められたのか Tokujō-ka wa dōyatte Atsumerareta no ka)
- Just What is the Anima System? (アニマシステムとは一体なにか Anima Shisutemu to wa itai nani ka)
- Who Killed Professor Odagiri? (だれが小田桐教授を殺したのか Dare ga Odagari-kyōju wo Koroshita no ka)
- Why Was Professor Banno Targeted during the Global Freeze? (なぜ蛮野博士はグローバルフリーズを狙ったのか Naze Banno-hakase wa Gurōbaru Furīzu wo Neratta no ka)
How did this member become recruited to the Special Investigation Unit? The mystery lies within the murder case files.
It all began with a thought… “why is this person a member?”
“If you want to know that, then you should look into the murder cases from one year ago.” Mr. Belt advises taking us back to the birth of the Special Investigation Unit.
It all begin one year ago with the murder of Professor Odagiri of Shinkyou University. The cause of death was marked as an acute heart attack. No trauma or injuries. His assistant, Hitomi Kasai, disappeared the following day.
To find out the truth behind the case and the origin of the Special Investigation Unit, Shinnosuke, Kiriko, and Go begin an investigation.
While gathering evidence, the Metropolitan Police Department Public Safety Bureau Officer Kusabe and Assistant Inspector Ota begin searching any connections surrounding the mystery.
They then turn to former crime psychologist Kouya Nishihori, who is a prisoner, who believes he may hold the key to it all.
He slowly becomes a key figure to it all.
Where is Assistant Kasai? Who is the true culprit? Who will solve this mystery? How is this mystery tied to the birth of the Special Investigation Unit?
This has become a Class A Case for Kamen Rider Drive.
The answers will become clear in the Secret Mission. Included in the segments is a quiz after each episode about the truth so please watch carefully.
Continuity and Placement
- Shinnosuke Tomari (泊 進ノ介 Tomari Shinnosuke): Ryoma Takeuchi (竹内 涼真 Takeuchi Ryōma)
- Kiriko Shijima (詩島 霧子 Shijima Kiriko): Rio Uchida (内田 理央 Uchida Rio)
- Go Shijima (詩島 剛 Shijima Gō): Yuu Inaba (稲葉 友 Inaba Yuu)
- Rinna Sawagami (沢神 りんな Sawagami Rinna): Rei Yoshii (吉井 怜 Yoshii Rei)
- Kyu Saijo (西城 究 Saijō Kyū): Kenta Hamano (浜野 謙太 Hamano Kenta)
- Genpachiro Otta (追田 現八郎 Otta Genpachirō): Taira Imata (井俣 太良 Imata Taira)
- Brain (ブレン Buren): Shota Matsushima (松島 庄汰 Matsushima Shōta)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon), Drive Driver's voice (ドライブドライバーの声 Doraibu Doraibā no koe): Chris Peppler (クリス・ペプラー Kurisu Pepurā)
- Koya Nishihori (西堀 光也 Nishihori Kōya): Toru Nomaguchi (野間口 徹 Nomaguchi Toru)
- Masahiko Odagiri (小田桐 正彦 Odagiri Masahiko): Hiroo Ohtaka (大高 洋夫 Ōtaka Hiroo)
- Akira Kusakabe (日下部 章 Kusakabe Akira): Jun Yamasaki (山崎 潤 Yamasaki Jun)
- Hitomi Kasai (葛西 瞳 Kasai Hitomi): Yuka Rikuna (里久鳴 祐果 Rikuna Yuka)
- Car Used:
- Type Change: Shift Speed
- Tire Exchange: N/A
- Type Used:
- Brain is the only Roidmude general playing a major role in this miniseries.
- Among the Secret Missions, Type TOKUJO itself provides the fourth of five clue letters to reveal who killed Masahiko Odagiri, the mystery which forms the plot of Type TOKUJO, with the clues being hinted by a quiz at the end of TOKUJO's third episode. When all were put together, it came out as ZIKO!, revealing his death to have infact been an accident.