|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
to be added
Arriving in the World of Kiva, Tsukasa and company discover that the Fangires of this world have made a truce with the humans. However, when Tsukasa finds the Lion Fangire attacking a young woman, he transforms into Decade to fight him. Wataru, the King of the Fangire Race, witnesses this and becomes Kamen Rider Kiva to fight him with the aid of his Arms Monsters, forcing Decade to assume Kamen Rider Kuuga's Mighty, Titan, and Dragon Forms to counter. Yusuke manages to stop the fight, and the Swallowtail Fangire reveals that the young woman was actually a renegade Fangire. Yusuke reveals he has promised to help Wataru because he is uncomfortable with being the King. After meeting a mysterious man who is disgusted with the human/Fangire treaty, Tsukasa later encounters Kiva-la, who uses her power to send him into another world where he is attacked by Kamen Rider Kaixa. Back in the World of Kiva, after having fed on many humans, the Beetle Fangire arrives at Castle Doran with the intent to kill Wataru and take his place as the King.
- Cards Used:
- Kamen Ride - Decade, Kuuga
- Attack Ride - Slash
- Form Ride - Kuuga Titan, Kuuga Dragon
- Final Form Ride - N/A
- Final Attack Ride - N/A
- Decade, Decade Kuuga Mighty Form, Decade Kuuga Titan Form, Decade Kuuga Dragon Form
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Wataru (ワタル Wataru): Arashi Fukasawa (深澤 嵐 Fukasawa Arashi)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Ryo Itoya (糸矢 僚 Itoya Ryō): Sohto (創斗 Sōto)
- Girl: Jueru Sekiya (関谷 樹愛瑠 Sekiya Jyueru), Honoka Nagai (永井 穂花 Nagai Honoka)
- Woman: Fumie Nakashima (中島 芙美枝 Nakashima Fumie)
- Garulu (ガルル Garuru, Voice): Isshin Chiba (千葉 一伸 Chiba Isshin)
- Basshaa (バッシャー Basshā, Voice): Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki)
- Dogga (ドッガ Dogga, Voice): Takaya Kuroda (黒田 崇矢 Kuroda Takaya)
- Beetle Fangire (ビートルファンガイア Bītoru Fangaia): Mansaku Ikeuchi (池内 万作 Ikeuchi Mansaku)
- Swallowtail Fangire (スワローテイルファンガイア Suwarōteiru Fangaia): Tomohiro Tsuboi (坪井 智浩 Tsuboi Tomohiro)
- Lion Fangire (ライオンファンガイア Raion Fangaia): Toshitsugu Takashina (高階 俊嗣 Takashina Toshitsugu)
- Kamen Rider Kaixa (仮面ライダーカイザ Kamen Raidā Kaiza): Kohei Murakami (村上 幸平 Murakami Kōhei)
- Kamen Rider Decade: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Kaxia: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 1, Act 1: The Gallant Appearance of the Five Samurai.
- Viewership: 7.8%
- This episode contains a musical reference, much like the Kamen Rider Kiva series
- The musical note in the title refers to the occasional usage of musical symbols within some of the episode titles.
- First time Decade changes into Kuuga and uses his powers.
- The scene where Decade is pitted into a fight with Kamen Rider Kaixa is a reference to episode 25 of Kamen Rider 555, where Masato fights the Rabbit Orphnoch in an upper box of a stadium, in which area is similar to.
- Upon trying to chase the Spider Fangire, Natsumi exclaims "Let's Henshin!", which foreshadows the transformation call for Go Shijima (Kamen Rider Mach) five years later.
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.