|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
The Scratch Nail (スクラッチネイル Sukuratchi Neiru) is one of Kamen Rider Mage's signature weapons. Being made by Magic Stones, these gloves with sharp nails are mounted on the left arm and used in close-quarter-combat. Each color variation of a Mage have a correspondence-color Scratch Nail.
Just as Kamen Rider Wizard can use the Big Ring to enlarge his arms and weapons, a Kamen Rider Mage can use the Giant Ring to enlarge their Scratch Nail to crush enemies, as used by Yuzuru Iijima against the Ghouls.
The Scratch Nail is composed of the following parts:
Behind the scenes
- The Scratch Nail is incorporated into the design of the Kamen Rider Mage logo derived from Kamen Rider Wizard for the net movie series Kamen Rider Wizard in Magica Land, in which Shunpei Nara portrays himself as the hero in the Kamen Rider Mage segment.
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Episode 40: I Want to Ride a Bike (Mayu)
- Episode 41: A Magician's Fate (Mayu)
- Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land (Magic Land)
- Episode 45: A Smile in the Chest (Mayu)
- Episode 47: Wiseman's Truth (Mayu)
- Episode 48: The Philosopher's Stone (Yuzuru, Masahiro)
- Episode 49: The Beginning of the Sabbath (Mayu, Yuzuru, Masahiro)
- Episode 51: The Last Hope (Mayu, Yuzuru, Masahiro)
- Kamen Rider Wizard: The Promised Place (Mayu, Yuzuru, Masahiro)