|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Decade
World of Blade
He is a Rank Ace senior employee of BOARD who has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Garren with the sealed Stag Undead After Kazuma's demotion, he starts treating him badly until he himself got demoted after losing his Rider System to Chalice. His life energy is then used by Hajime to create the Joker card.
World of the Rider War
Garren later appears in the World of the Rider War fighting with his fellow Kamen Riders from the World of Blade against the Riders from the World of Kiva, though it is unclear whether Hishigata survived the incident in his world or if a new Garren was chosen. This Garren later appears by Kazuma's side when he comes to help Decade crash the wedding of Apollogeist and the Thorn Fangire, destroying the Undead and Fangire who had joined Dai-Shocker. Garren eventually disintegrates together with Kazuma in the aftermath of Super Apollogeist's merging of the Rider Worlds. Though not seen again, Garren was presumably restored along with Kazuma and all the other Kamen Riders in the Rider War after Decade was killed by Natsumi as Kamen Rider Kiva-la.
Rider War: Prologue remains the last appeance of Hishigata. The Garren that appeared in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders is the original Garren, Sakuya Tachibana.
Kamen Rider Garren
- Hearing: 5 km.
- Punching Power: 2.6 t, 260 AP
- Kicking Power: 4.5 t, 450 AP
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m/5.4 s
- Armadillo Bullet: 400 FP (4 t)
- Pecker Rapid: 800 FP (8 t)
- Whale Drop: 1000 FP (10 t)
- Fly Fire: 1000 MP (10 t)
- Burning Smash: 2000 AP (20 t)
- Fire Upper: 1600 AP (16 t)
- Fire Bullet: 1400 AP (14 t)
- Burning Divide: 3400 AP (34 t)
Ace Form (エースフォーム Ēsu Fōmu) is the default form of Kamen Rider Garren assumed by using the Garren Buckle and Change Stag Rouse Card. The transformation fuses the user with the DNA of the Stag Undead. Though Garren possesses the weakest Ace Form, his long-range armament enables him to avoid direct confrontation.
- Garren Buckle: Garren's transformation device
- Rouse Absorber: Used to access Jack Form
- Rouse Cards: Allow Garren to perform special attacks
- Garren Rouzer: Garren's personal weapon
- Red Rhombus: Garren's Rider Machine
Behind the scenes
- Sakuya's surname, Hishigata, is the Japanese term for a "diamond shape".
- Kamen Rider Decade