|This article is about an Orphnoch in Kamen Rider 555.|
Saeko Kageyama (影山 冴子, Kageyama Saeko) was the calmest of the Lucky Clover, who works as the proprietor of the Clover Bar. She was the alter-ego of Lobster Orphnoch (ロブスターオルフェノク, Robusutā Orufenoku)
- 1 History
- 2 OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- 3 Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai
- 4 Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3
- 5 Video Game appearances
- 6 Other Game appearances
- 7 Personality
- 8 Forms
- 9 Arsenal
- 10 Behind the scenes
- 11 Notes
- 12 Appearances
- 13 References
- 14 See also
She enjoys leaving behind a calling card in the form of a bottle of rare wine, as a way to allow her victims to have a last drink before she kills them soon after. Another member of the Lucky CLover, Itsuro Takuma, frequently goes to her whenever they are troubled and will do anything to appease her. This usually leads to some inconveniences as he attempts to show off to make her proud of him which often makes the two of them unable to finish their current objective. When she was in possession of the Kaixa gear along with Takuma who uses the Faiz Gear, Saeko uses it to hunt down the Orphnoch renegades with varying degrees of success. Upon learning of the Orphnoch breakdown and the Orphnoch King's power, Saeko was intent to survive. Saeko succeeded by allowing the Arch Orphnoch to completely evolve her, removing all traces of her humanity, and thus became his caretaker after he was defeated by Faiz.
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
The Lobster Orphnoch appeared as one of the Orphnoch kaijins that joined Shocker along with 3 other Orphnochs though she finally met her end at the hands of Faiz.
The Lobster Orphnoch appeared as a member of Shocker after the hellish army had altered time. She did battle with Faiz, only to be killed by him by a Crimson Smash.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider 555 video game
Kamen Rider Riderbout
The Lobster Orphnoch appears as an of the many Bosses, with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Other Game appearances
Masked Rider Expansion
The Lobster Orphnoch as a playable character in this trading card game with other Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Heisei-Era , Showa-Era,super sentai, Metal Heroes and other Heroes.
The Lobster Orphnoch appears with other Kamen Riders and Monters in Battle Spirits.
Saeko is sadistic, calm, and enjoys putting on a charade of a motherly personality to lower the guard of others. She finds special pleasure in listening to troubled men who have problems with being an Orphnoch and likes to find ways to "fix" their problems, which in reality was meant to help them throw away their humanity. Saeko enjoys seeing others suffer and comforts them in a somewhat disturbing fashion. She took the change of being an Orphnoch as a pleasure and blessing which motivates her to despising humanity more. She is one of the few Orphnochs who is close with Kitazaki, even daring to interact with him in close proximity. She has a great hatred for the renegade trio Orphnoch (Yuji and his friends, initially excluding Yuko) for always neither killing nor turning humans into Orphnochs.
Orphnoch with the characteristics of the shrimp. In flexible armor can withstand water pressure of 6000m, it is possible to act freely in the water.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Mode: Like all other Orphnochs, she can transform from a human to Orphnoch.
- Orphnoch Creation: As an Orphnoch, she can use her tentacle or weapon to destroy the hearts of her victims in a burst of blue flames to sire them into another Orphnoch.
- Balls of energy: She can shoot balls of blue energy at her enemies.
- Wine Creation: Kageyama can create a wineglass out of blue flames as a method of killing traitor Orphenochs, though it was used only once and the exact nature of the move is unclear. It is possible if the victims died from drinking the wine or was touched by the liquid she gave them.
- Complete evolution: After the King Orphnoch repaired the faults in her DNA, it eliminated all traces of her humanity and her eventual succumbing to time.
- Rapier: She fights using her rapier as weapon to slash at foes.
- Gauntlets: She uses gauntlets that protect her from attacks, which are strong enough to resist Strengthened Crimson Smash of Kamen Rider Faiz Axel form.
- Punching Power: 3 t.
- Kicking Power: 7 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.3 sec.
Once transformation is completed, the Kaixa Armor has several key features in its design to protect protection to the user. Like all gear, the Kaixa armor manifests when the Kaixa Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, and Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that gives Kaixa greater strength at the cost of speed. The steams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets and Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Kaixa Pointer can be connected it. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks and the X Finder visor that gives Kaixa incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, and a limited amount of x-ray vision.Appearances: 555 Episodes 24-25
- SB-913B Kaixa Driver - Kaixa's transformation device.
- SB-913P Kaixa Phone - A sideflip "swing" cellphone device.
- Kaixa Mission Memory - A small metallic card key containing the information of the Kaixa Armor.
- SB-913C Kaixa Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913B2 Kaixa Pointer - binocular-shaped pointer which enables to produce an energy drill deathblow.
- SB-913X Kaixa Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger and a lightsaber.
- SB-913P Kaixa Phone - A sideflip "swing" cellphone device.
Behind the scenes
Lobster Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保, Shinohara Tamotsu).
- Saeko Kageyama/Lobster Orphnoch shares the same last name with Shun Kageyama/Kamen Rider PunchHopper one of the characters of Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- TV Asahi. (2003). Lobster Orphnoch.
- TV Asahi. (2003). Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Tokuma Shoten. (2003). Masked Rider Faiz 1. p. 7, 10, 15, 17. ISBN 978-4197605378.
- Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. First Volume. p. 16, 31. ISBN 978-4091014917.
- Shogakukan. (2004). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. Second Volume. p. 17, 23. ISBN 978-4091014955.