|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
While details involving his history is unknown, this is the original Sougo Tokiwa who reigns as the king of time using the modern Sougo as his decoy to draw the attention of his enemies. His goal is to erase the current Heisei Era and replace it with a new one.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Legend Riders' Powers: Like Ohma Zi-O, Barlckxs can use the powers of Legend Riders by tapping their respective Ridewatches.
- Black RX (Biorider): Turns into liquid/gel-like state.
- J: Grows large in size similar to J's Jumbo Formation.
- Rider Power Nullification: Barlckxs is capable of nullifying the power of any Rider, as he was able to nullify the Heisei Riders summoned by GrandZi-O.
- "Rider Time! Kamen Rider Barlckxs!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching power:
- Kicking power:
- Maximum jump height:
- Maximum running speed:
Appearances: Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer
- Ziku-Driver - Transformation device
- Ridewatches - Transformation trinkets.
- Ridewatch Holder - A strap to carry Ridewatches
- Quarcane - Barlckxs personal weapon.
to be added
Behind the Scenes
This version of Sougo is portrayed by ISSA. The character was named Leader of Quartzer (クォーツァーのリーダー Kwōtsā no Ridā) by most media. Barlckxs is performed in-suit by suit actor Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji).
- Barlckxs' name (in this case, an anagram of) and design is based on Kamen Rider Black RX, the first Kamen Rider television series to be broadcast in Heisei Era, but which is generally counted as a Showa series.
- Additionally, the Black RX, Roborider, and Biorider Ridewatches are inserted on his Ridewatch Holder.
- Barlckxs also wields a sword resembling the Revolcane, which is summoned through the Ziku-Driver in the same style Revolcane is summoned from Sunriser.
- He is similar to Kohtaro Minami, in the Kamen Rider Black manga, who also has an alternate version of himself as well.
- His transformation pose is close to Black RX’s early initiation. But instead of moving his right hand lower like Black RX, he moves his right hand from the sky to his face like how Mutsuki Kamijou transforms.
- The gold colors and red visor bears a similarity to Ohma Zi-O, a possible hint to his true identity.
- When Barlckxs got defeated by the Heisei Riders, the shield he made to defend himself against the attack was revealed to have the characters 平成 (Heisei) on it made from all the Heisei Rider's Rider Kicks. This is an obvious reference to the well-known reveal announcement of the Heisei Era name held by former Japan chief cabinet secretary Keizō Obuchi in 1989.