|This article is about a/an Weapon in Kamen Rider 555.|
Designated "SB-913P", the Kaixa Phone (カイザフォン Kaiza Fon) is a sideflip "swing" cellphone device serving as the control unit of the Kaixa Gear, the primary storage place for a Mission Memory as the transgenerator that powers the Kaixa Gear. When the phone is transformed into Phone Blaster Mode (フォンブラスターモード Fon Burasutā Mōdo), it can be used for long range attacks with the Kaixa Pointer used to boost its abilities.
- 9-1-3 Enter: This code allows the user to transform into Kamen Rider Kaixa. The transformation can carry serious consequences if the user does not contain any Orphnoch DNA.
- 1-0-3 Enter: This code allows Kaixa to convert the Kaixa Phone into Phone Blaster Mode and fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 Enter: This code allows Kaixa to convert the Kaixa Phone into Phone Blaster Mode and fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 Enter: This code allows Kaixa to give the Phone Blaster a five second recharge.
- 3-8-2-1 Enter: This code allows Kaixa to summon the Jet Sliger. Was never used in the show.
- Enter: This code allows Kaixa to execute an Exceed Charge depending on the item he inserted the Mission Memory into, sending a burst of power from the Kaixa Driver, along the Photon Streams, to the weapon in question giving it a tremendous power boost, and in some cases extra abilities.
- End Call: Pressing the "End Call" button will switch off the Kaixa Driver and cause the Luna Foam and Luna Metal to disappear.