|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider 555.|
Designated SB-555P, the Faiz Phone (ファイズフォン Faizu Fon) is a cellphone-like device that is in reality the control unit of the Faiz Gear, the primary storage place for a Mission Memory as transgenerator that powers the Faiz Gear or the Faiz Axel Form by dialing the activation code.
When the phone is transformed into Phone Blaster Mode (フォンブラスターモード Fon Burasutā Mōdo), it can be used for long range attacks. It can be combined with the Faiz Pointer to boost its abilities. It is also capable of functioning as a normal cell phone.
- 5-5-5 Enter: This code allows for the user to become Faiz unless they are a normal human. If a normal human attempts to transform, the phone will say "ERROR", and violently ejects from the user along with the belt.
- 1-0-3 Enter (Single Mode): This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Phone into the Phone Blaster and fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 Enter (Burst Mode): This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Phone into the Phone Blaster and fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 Enter (Charge): This code allows for Faiz to give the Phone Blaster a five second recharge.
- 3-8-2-1 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to summon the Jet Sliger.
- Enter: This code allows for Faiz to execute an "Exceed Charge depending on the item he inserted the Mission Memory into, sending a burst of power from the Faiz Driver along the Photon Streams to the weapon in question, giving it a tremendous power boost, and in some cases extra abilities.
- End Call: Pressing the "End Call" button will switch off the Faiz Driver and cause the Luna Foam and Luna Metal to disappear.