|This article is about a transformation device in Kamen Rider 555.|
The Transformation Belt SB-555B Faiz Driver (変身ベルト ＳＢ－５５５Ｂ ファイズドライバー, Henshin Beruto SB-555B Faizu Doraibā) transformation device was developed by Smart Brain as a means to protect the Orphnoch King, constructed in the shape of a belt.
The Faiz Driver was designed for specific compatibility with the Faiz Phone, generating the Photon Stream (フォトンストリーム Foton Sutorīmu) that form the Faiz Armor when the Mission Memory is installed into the phone. Under normal circumstances, the belt is usually kept inside a briefcase along with the Faiz Pointer and the Faiz Shot, and is assembled by placing the latter two devices into the Side Buckle (サイドバックル Saido Bakkuru) holders on both sides of the belt. If the user presses End Call on the Faiz Phone or if the belt was somehow forcibly detached from the user, the armor dissolves.
Among the three Rider Gears, the Faiz Gear was the most balanced and the least taxing. Though it was weaker than the other gears, it was the fastest and had access to various gadgets (the Faiz Phone, Faiz Shot, Faiz Pointer and the Faiz Edge plus the help of the Autovajin) to suit any situation, and various forms (Accel Form, Blaster Form) that increased its power exponentially when fighting against powerful foes. Its biggest positive among the Gears in the series is that it has the least negative side effects. The Kaixa Gear immediately drains nearly all of the users' Orphenoch DNA after one use unless he or she has a substantial amount, while the Delta Gear has the possibility of making people addicted to battle. The Faiz Gear only drains Orphenoch DNA at a normal rate and has no other mental side effects.
The Faiz Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Faiz Gear Cradle (ファイズギア・クレードル, Faizu Gia Kurēdoru) - A pedestal in which the Faiz Pointer is stored. On its surface is a bonding terminal that charges the Faiz Pointer with Photon Blood sent from the Faiz Driver. The Faiz Gear Cradle is stored on Faiz's right side.
- Intercooler (インタークーラー, Intākūrā) - A small red vent located near the upper right side of the Faiz Phone. It is a built-in cooling function that prevents the overheating of the Faiz Driver's HDD and CPU.
- Trans Folder (トランスフォルダー, Toransu Forudā) - The cradle where the Faiz Phone is stored. To transform, the Faiz Phone is inserted into the Trans Folder and then tilted 90 degrees to the left. The synchronization system allows the user to unlock the lock.
- Phone Connector (フォンコネクタ, Fon Konekuta) - The Trans Folder's connection terminal that allows the Faiz Phone to be inserted. In addition to charging the Faiz Phone with energy, it exchanges data with it. It is made out of titanium.
- Lock Pin (ロックピン, Rokku Pin) - A titanium pin that is sued to lock the Faiz Phone into the Trans Folder.
- Forced Release Switch (強制リリーススイッチ, Kyōsei Rirīsu Suitchi) - A special switch located on the Driver's upper left side corner. By pressing a special magnet key against it, it becomes possible to remove the Faiz Phone and HDD without the wearer.
- SBV-HDD〈PD〉10TB (SBV-HDD〈PD〉10TB) - A special device located on the Driver's left side black section on the belt strap. It records the Faiz's combat data in a large-capacity HDD of 10 terabytes. Covered in a Sol Metal 228 housing, it is theoretically equipped with a shock-resistant mechanism that will not damage or lose data even if it receives a shock comparable to an atomic bomb. It is removable.
- SBV-HDD〈PD〉8TB (SBV-HDD〈PD〉8TB) - A special device located on the Driver's right side black section on the belt strap. It is an 8 terabyte large capacity HDD. It is covered with a robust housing made of Sol Metal 228 (ソルメタル228, Soru Metaru 228), which is a super metal developed by Smart Brain that has a hardness close to that of diamond, and has a higher hardness than regular Sol Metal. It contains system-related data, including the Kamen Rider Faiz startup program.
- Smart PC IV (スマートPC Ⅳ, Sumāto PC Ⅳ) - An internally concealed unit; it is the core of the Faiz Driver and it incorporates an ultra-compact next-generation high-speed CPU made by Smart Brain. It boasts a computing speed that is comparable to that of a defense ministry supercomputer.
World of Faiz
However, he relented and gave it back to Takumi, allowing him and Kamen Rider Decade to defeat the Orphnoch. Kaito instead stole the unused Orga Driver from the ruins of Smart Brain High School. 「555 Faces, 1 Treasure」
Faiz Driver can only be used by anyone with a great amount of DNA Orphnoch, otherwise the driver will eject itself instead of letting the user to transform.
- The SB-555 Faiz Driver is the first device to use the term 'Driver' in the Transformation Belt. The word 'Driver' in the belt would be used more consistently in the Phase 2 Heisei Era Riders beginning with Decade onward.