|This article is about a/an Weapon in Kamen Rider 555.|
The Multi Digital Video Camera SB-333DV Delta Mover (マルチデジタルビデオカメラ ＳＢ－３３３ＤＶ デルタムーバー Maruchi Dejitaru Bideo Kamera SB-333DV Deruta Mūbā) digital camcorder is the only armament of the Delta Gear. By default, it is in its Video Mode (ビデオモード Bideo Mōdo) and is stored on the right-hand side of Delta's belt. When initiating transformation, the SB-333P Delta Phone is combined with the Delta Mover. Removing it in this state converts it into its Blaster Mode (ブラスターモード Burasutā Mōdo), also known as the Delta Blaster (デルタブラスター Deruta Burasutā), serving as Delta's only weapon. In this form, its view screen can act as a long range targeting scope. Inserting Delta Mission Memory into the Delta Mover in its Blaster Mode causes its barrel to extend, converting it to Pointer Mode (ポインターモード｜Pointā Mōdo) and allowing Delta to perform an Exceed Charge.
The Delta Gear has several command codes that can be spoken into the Delta Phone while it is combined with the Delta Mover to perform different functions.
- "Fire": When this code is entered, it will say “Burst Mode”. The Delta Blaster can fire 3 consecutive bursts of energy at once. It has 12 bursts until it must be recharged.
- "Charge": If the Delta Blaster is empty and this code is entered, it will say “Charge” and will proceed to recharge all weapons power. This will take about 5 seconds.
- "Check": Initiates an Exceed Charge. This allows Delta to perform the Lucifer's Hammer (ルシファーのハンマー Rushifā no hanmā), a kick attack similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash attack, or Kaixa's Gold Smash except instead of coming from a Pointer, the Photon Stream is shot from the Delta Mover and when it connects, it stuns the adversary, in which the Rider executes either a bicycle kick or a front dropkick into the stream, causing the Orphnoch's destruction. This technique appears to be somewhat stronger than the other Rider Kicks.
- The name 'Mover' is a pun on what the digital camcorder captures: a movie.
- The name "Delta Blaster" would later be used in the adaptation of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, Power Rangers S.P.D., where the name was used as the adaptational name of the D-Magnums.