|This article is about a/an weapon/transformation device in Kamen Rider 555.|
SB-315P Psyga Phone: This phone is a trans-generator, the control unit of the Psyga Gear and also the primary storage place for the Psyga Mission Memory. The Psyga Phone's design was based on the Faiz Phone design. It is assumed to be capable of functioning as a normal phone as well. Along with the SB-315B Psyga Driver, this gadget also created from the ruined SB-333B Delta Driver.
Psyga Command Codes
The Psyga Gear has several command codes that can be punched into the Psyga Phone to perform different functions. All of these codes require the Psyga Phone and Psyga Driver.
- 3-1-5 ENTER: After entering the code the Psyga Phone will say “Standing By”. When the Psyga Phone is inserted into Psyga Driver slot, it will say “Complete”. The wearer will then be transformed into Kamen Rider Psyga if they have enough Orphnoch DNA; otherwise there will be an "Error" and the Psyga Driver will violently eject from the wearer. Leo had a habit of tossing the Psyga Phone into the air and catching it just before inserting the phone into the driver - it is unknown if this was part of the henshin sequence. Also, even though he speaks English, Leo still chants "Henshin" before changing into Psyga instead of "Transform".
- 1-0-3 ENTER: When the Psyga Phone is turned into Phone Blaster and this code is entered, it will say “Single Mode”. The Blaster can fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 1-0-6 ENTER: When the Psyga Phone is turned into Phone Blaster and this code is entered, it will say “Burst Mode”. The Blaster can fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 2-7-9 ENTER: If the Phone Blaster is empty and this code is entered, it will say “Charge” and will proceed to recharge the weapon. This takes about 5 seconds.
- End Call: Pressing the "End Call" button will switch off the Psyga Driver and cause the Luna Foam and Luna Metal to disappear.