|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Build.|
Ryoka Saiga (才賀 涼香 Saiga Ryoka) was a former astronaut and member of the Kiwami Project. After being possessed by a member of the Blood Tribe while on an expedition, she secretly worked alongside Taizan Himuro and Gentoku Himuro in Touto to help Evolto accomplish his goals and ignite the Japanese Civil War. When Evolto united the the three regions of Japan, Mitsuomi became the new governor of Hokuto. She uses the Hasami Lost Fullbottle to transform into the Scissors Lost Smash (シザーズロストスマッシュ Shizāzu Rosuto Sumasshu).
Sparks of War
Ultimately, "Ryoka" was defeated by Kamen Rider Rogue.
Scissors Lost Smash (シザーズロストスマッシュ Shizāzu Rosuto Sumasshu) fights using scissor-like blades. She can also create them to fire as projectiles or to use as a shield.
|"Great Cross-Z Dragon! Build Up! Are you ready? Overflow! Wake up Cross-Z! Get great dragon! Buraburaburabura Bura~h! Yabei!"|
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 114.7 kg.
- Punching power: 61.3 t.
- Kicking power: 67.1 t.
- Maximum jump height: 82.5 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 0.9 sec.
Kamen Rider Blood's main form is accessed by attaching the Hazard Trigger to the Build Driver and inserting the Great Cross-Z Dragon, loaded with the Cobra Lost Fullbottle. During Blood's transformation, the Scissors Lost Smash, Zebra Lost Smash and Ryuga Banjo fuse with Blood due to their Blood Tribe DNA, though Blood can still function with them separated. Though others are fused with Blood, Ino is always solely the one in control.
Kamen Rider Blood is stronger than Build Genius Form and easily overpowered it. Only by assuming Cross-ZBuild and combining his own power with Cross-Z's could Build defeat him. Just like Blood Stalk, Blood can summon energy cobras to assist him in battle.
Kamen Rider Blood consists of the following parts:
- Blood Head (ブラッドヘッド Buraddo Heddo): Kamen Rider Blood's helmet.
- Bloody Head Armor (ブラッディヘッドアーマー Buraddi Heddo Āmā): Armored parts to protect Kamen Rider Blood's helmet. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker.
- Twin Eye DragCobra (ツインアイドラグコブラ Tsuin' Ai DoraguKobura): The eyes of Kamen Rider Blood. Increases hit rate and reaction time to attacks.
- Dangerous Enhancer (デンジャラスエンハンサー Denjarasu Enhansā): A device on Kamen Rider Blood's head. It stimulates fighting instinct and raises attack power. If it is used by a normal human, their mind would be overloaded.
- BD Signal (BDシグナル BD Shigunaru): Data collection device in Blood's helmet that collects battle data and repairs the suit if damaged.
- DragCobra Face Module (ドラグコブラフェイスモジュール DoraguKobura Feisu Mojūru): Kamen Rider Blood's combined sensor. It can communicate with the Xenovede Snake during the battle, and can also quickly find out the creatures and combat machines that resist themselves.
- Bloody Chest Armor (ブラッディチェストアーマー Buraddi Chesuto Āmā): Kamen Rider Blood's chest armor. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker. A special conversion furnace is built into its core, allowing him to summon the Xenovede Snake using the components of the Cobra Lostbottle to attack his enemies.
- BD Unlimited Suit (BDアンリミテッドスーツ BD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu): Shock resistant bodysuit of Kamen Rider Blood. It can release the physical limiter and unleash the hidden physical ability of the user while offering protection from damage.
- BD Vector Mantle (BDベクターマント BD Bekutā Manto): Kamen Rider Blood's cape. It allows him to float in the air and control the gravity of his surroundings.
- BD Execution Shoulder (BDエグゼキューションショルダー BD Eguzekyūshon Shorudā): Kamen Rider Blood's shoulder armor. They release a strengthening agent during the finishing attack to strengthen the body. They can also expand a dimensional barrier to cancel out enemy attacks.
- Tribe Rush Arm (トライブラッシュアーム Toraibu Rasshu Āmu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to move objects at will using a special aura.
- BD Deadly Glove (BDデッドリーグローブ BD Deddorī Gurōbu): Kamen Rider Blood's gloves. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his fists.
- Tribe Rush Leg (トライブラッシュレッグ Toraibu Rasshu Reggu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to increase his own speed using a special aura.
- BD Vanish End Shoes (BDヴァニッシュエンドシューズ BD Vu~anisshu Endo Shūzu): Kamen Rider Blood's shoes. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his soles.
Kamen Rider Blood is exclusive to Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
- Smash Bottle - Transformation trinket.
Behind the Scenes
Scissors Lost Smash was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- All of the Blood Tribe members seem to be male, with the one possessing Ryoka to be an exception.
- Ryoka Saiga in Kamen Rider Official Website.